What's new

USA IS MAKING PLAN TO ATTACK ON PAKISTAN'S NUCLEAR INSTALLATIONS IN 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they want to Bomb Pakistan with B-52 when F-117 and B-2 is available?? :lol:

Well Son, USA cannot do that , Till WOT or Till China is your closest ally

well uncle, pakistan is self suffiient to give eye for an eye response for any attack by any country any given time, we can defend ourselves

well uncle, pakistan is self suffiient to give eye for an eye response for any attack by any country, we can defend ourselves

NO brother you cannot response that country who is threatening you .it will be total miscalculation

Maybe IT was an old story. Musharraf released the tensions of US to PAK by allowing US to use PAK airbases in invading Afghanistan. US is now helping PAK by selling arms like modern fighter aircarfts.

USA IS MAKING PLANE TO ATTACK ON PAKISTAN'S NUCLEAR INSTALLATIONS IN 2012 with its B-52
I've heard this is news a year ago on a internet fourm is this true???????
:undecided:
The answer is more than unpredictable; model it as Pakistan Cricket Team performance!;)

USA IS MAKING PLANE TO ATTACK ON PAKISTAN'S NUCLEAR INSTALLATIONS IN 2012 with its B-52
I've heard this is news a year ago on a internet fourm is this true???????
:undecided:

oh yeah :smokin:
let them come and face the heat of Pakistanis

@topic

how are we allowing such threads on the basis of rumors?

Yes brother it is totally true and there is nothing we can do about it. Here is an outlay of this very plane, the tech is incredible.

Sienar Fleet Systems manufactures TIE fighters and most TIE variants. TIE fighters' solar panels power a twin ion engine (TIE) system that accelerates gases at a high speed along almost any vector, affording the ships tremendous speed and manoeuvrability.

tie_fighter-02682.jpg

I don't believe B-52 usage but USA have stealth fighters for such purposes.

ABOUT 2010, recent top spy scandal in Pakistan has put some light over it.

We have to ready for second strike option by USA.

Oho don't believe everything on the Internet brother

Yes brother it is totally true and there is nothing we can do about it. Here is an outlay of this very plane, the tech is incredible.

Sienar Fleet Systems manufactures TIE fighters and most TIE variants. TIE fighters' solar panels power a twin ion engine (TIE) system that accelerates gases at a high speed along almost any vector, affording the ships tremendous speed and manoeuvrability.

tie_fighter-02682.jpg

Don't you mean the tie bomber ?

index.php

or

index.php

but i personally like this one:

index.php

as long as US is not attacking us we have no issue with US.

the why people shout everyday ,that stop drone attacks on PAKISTAN soil...

Isn't it a attack on sovereign country , killing innocent people on the name of WOT. 1 STRIKE = 10 INNOCENT + 1 TERRORIST

@ THREAD STARTER: sir, we live in a age where there is a new word for your ill information through internet that's called INFORMATION OVERLOAD

It's been confirmed the US strike craft will be a variation of the Firefox craft the Russians possessed in their arsenal.

firefox_1.jpg

Clint Eastwood stole the only prototype (he shot the other down). You got to love Eastwood.

Battle proven as well....

Last edited by a moderator:
disappointed.jpg

Wait they can't do this till i get married.:close_tema:.......after that i'm gonna send my superman to take out any new plane or plan that is in the making.
baby-in-superman-costume.jpg

At least they can't do this till we have their Raymond Davis..... :lol: Or whatever his real name is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom