What's new

USA IS MAKING PLAN TO ATTACK ON PAKISTAN'S NUCLEAR INSTALLATIONS IN 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackcobran

Reaction score
USA IS MAKING PLAN TO ATTACK ON PAKISTAN'S NUCLEAR INSTALLATIONS IN 2012 with its B-52
I've heard this is news a year ago on a internet fourm is this true???????
:undecided:

you should not trust whatever you hear blindly give it a piece of mind you will get the answer

not so soon.

anyway the world is changing every day. any unwise attack even on a roadside driver hotel will be adding to terrorism further

lol, they already have plane to attack that, i think u wanted to type plan.

now lets see the results of that attack. u withdraw support from WOT and americans r left grounded. they lose their strategic partner in WOT. almost every country in the world wd hate US. pakistani govt under tremendous pressure to attack US. many pakistani citizens are willing to become suicide bombers and target US cities.

now u really think US will attack pak.
get a life, have some coffee.

Why would they want to Bomb Pakistan with B-52 when F-117 and B-2 is available?? :lol:

Well Son, USA cannot do that , Till WOT or Till China is your closest ally

lol, they already have plane to attack that, i think u wanted to type plan.

now lets see the results of that attack. u withdraw support from WOT and americans r left grounded. they lose their strategic partner in WOT. almost every country in the world wd hate US. pakistani govt under tremendous pressure to attack US. many pakistani citizens are willing to become suicide bombers and target US cities.

now u really think US will attack pak.
get a life, have some coffee.

RUBBISH and BULL Crap. No Pakistani is ready to attack US. why will we. as long as US is not attacking us we have no issue with US.

USA IS MAKING PLANE TO ATTACK ON PAKISTAN'S NUCLEAR INSTALLATIONS IN 2012 with its B-52

but why should they attack pakistan?

USA IS MAKING PLANE TO ATTACK ON PAKISTAN'S NUCLEAR INSTALLATIONS IN 2012 with its B-52

Mission 2012 :
Goal :Attack on Pakistani nuclear installation
Result : Again trouble in the american economy and make the world a place of conflict and destruction

Wow, they are making a PLANE just to attack Pakistan nuclear installation?
I heard the same news, maybe on the launching ceremony of COD 4 or so (can't remember)

Pakistan nukes are not kept in one place just like India's so how USA going to make a plane to attack it??

Already explained by Dr. Samar Mubarak Mand like 2 months ago on TV channels while he was giving interviews......That we have steped forward from that stage...where some country can attack and destroy the installation of others......we aware of that and we have proper safe guards....
So u guys don't worry the peoples who are running all those programs are not stupied......that they can make such complex technologies and don't know how to safe guard it.

funny... How you guys believe in conspiracy theory??? It seems making/finding/believing in conspiracy theories is favorite sport of .....

Doh! so I'll release my version of Tom Clancy Epic story...

With US ready To nuke Pak which is unstoppable, Pak 2 days earlier transported a few nuclear devices using civilian airplanes on the route to US over land uninhabited where agents and engineers who were already present in that area takes the cargo and moves drives to their designated points to ready the devices for installation/use..

Neither is US going to do that nor will Pakistan will have such fanatic crazy idea both will lose.

Crap - few years back i read an article that U.S will strike on nuclear installations oF pak bY 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom