What's new

USA Air Force One in Islamabad

you were saying president's aircraft and you MENT OBAMA'S PLANE. Now everybody proved you wrong and you are trying to occlude what you were originally implying to save face. :disagree:

lol @ your understanding skills!

I said the same aircraft which under used by top American official n the president (similar to blue scheme with USA flag) in PAKISTAN idiot.

what nonsense ..

Unfortuntly i was not able to take picture because i was other side of the road... Otherwise i will give u a little slap lol...

lol @ your understanding skills!

I said the same aircraft which under used by top American official n the president (similar to blue scheme with USA flag) in PAKISTAN idiot.

what nonsense ..

Unfortuntly i have my camera but i was on otherside of the road otherwise i will give u a little slap lol...

you moronic fool, look at your post, are you too stupid to even understand what you writing? it wouldn't suprise me if zardari is smarter than your dumbass.

I have seen AIRFORCE ONE Aircraft on Runway today between 6:30PM 6:45PM today on ISlamabad Airport runway

I am not able to take picture because of was on right side of the road coming from islamabad to Rawalpindi

EXACT 101% similiar to this

Air_Force_One_on_the_ground.jpg

WHAT IS GOING ON ?? Why this High Offical USA Aircraft on Runway ??? even i havent hear any kind of news that Obama/Clinton/ or any high US offical arrive here in Pakistan so WHAT this Aircraft is doing in PAKISTAN ??????

thanks penumbra and razgriz i wasnt aware of that..

Stealth id recommend you get this thread closed..your just making fun of yourself mate, honest advice

Stealth id recommend you get this thread closed..your just making fun of yourself mate, honest advice

I am not interested to degrce myself from new members nor have time to discussing bullshits simply and by the way i saw that aircraft on the runway.. Unfortuntly i was not able to take that picture simple thats the biggest mistake of mine.

PS: Everything is possible simply might be any high official person came to pakistan we dont know anything. I am not saying that Obama or H. clinton was here. I just said i saw that aircraft very closely.

It is true that US President often meets with officials of other countries in his own Jet. Although, this might not be the case here but it is very much possible that some official of US is here.

I am not interested to degrce myself from new members nor have time to discussing bullshits simply and by the way i saw that aircraft on the runway.. Unfortuntly i was not able to take that picture simple thats the biggest mistake of mine.

PS: Everything is possible simply might be any high official person came to pakistan we dont know anything. I am not saying that Obama or H. clinton was here. I just said i saw that aircraft very closely.

na i am not trying to be objective mate but there really is no point in continuing a discussion if it has taken a turn for the worst. Be the bigger man there is no harm in that

How is he making fun of himself.

he saw the USAF plane that usually carries the US president and was thinking if anyone knew why it is here.

Aab loog agar ainvainee efficenciaan maar rahay hain yahan to koi kia kar sakta hai

How is he making fun of himself.

he saw the USAF plane that usually carries the US president and was thinking if anyone knew why it is here.

Aab loog agar ainvainee efficenciaan maar rahay hain yahan to koi kia kar sakta hai

Creder is right leave it... actually such discussion need proff which i dont have ""Picture"" so leave it its better. Next time if i will see again i will defintly take picture.

Last edited:
Admiral Mullen is in Pakistan as indicted by press so most likely his plane!!

It is also quite likely that the jet was on a simple stopover to refuel..
or.. it could have been the vice presidents jet as well..which is the C-32(757)
Was obama planning a trip??
In that case.. one of the two VC-25's could have been sent ahead as a spare..
I have seen the C-32(757) on my way down the airport road two or three times..

Also.. if you do happen to see the VC-25(747)..it doesnt always mean that the US president is onboard.. it could be other high ranking officials.

Depending on the service.. the postfix "one" is used after the service.
When Bush flew into the carrier on a S-3B.. its callsign was "navy one"
Tomorrow if Biden flies on a F-15E.. its going to be called "air force two"

I'm with Stealth on this one. I don't know him, but the 747, with its distinct hump, is hard to mistake. Yes it is a VC-25, and those who mentioned that "Air Force One" is a CALL-SIGN are 100% correct, but it's common to call these 747's Air Force One.

The B-737 does not have the range to go from the U.S. to Pakistan without at least two refuelings, unless it has aux tanks.

I think it is very likely he saw a VC-25. Why? They would use these aircraft in certain circumstances.

1) Extreme range needed
2) The advanced suite of communications gear is needed, for Petraeus and others.
3) The visiting party was HUGE.

There were some fighters buzing around Chaklala airbase around 14:00-14:30pm. Maybe they were related or something .. also on my way back Ammar Chowk was blocked for a long time probably bcz of some VIP movement. So maybe some hush hush meetings ..

Last edited:
Creder is right leave it... actually such discussion need proff which i dont have ""Picture"" so leave it its better. Next time if i will see again i will defintly take picture.

chal chor ghusa na ker yaar agli baar pics le ker khol leen gay thread us din to main ne bhi li thi c-17 or proove ho gya ab ki bar or koi nhi tha wahaan:D

Must have been Mullen in the plane he was in Pakistan on tuesday

Stealth perhaps is correct in what he saw its hard to mistake he saw something so he reported it simple as that! why would he make it up... and for the member (members) acting in harsh manner towards him show some respect he is a senior member and all of us here support his claim after all this is a defence forum .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom