What's new

USA Air Force One in Islamabad

ye to nhi tha

800px-C-40B_USAF_VIP_Transport.jpg

1319325.jpg

I am sure Stealth is adept enough to separate 737 from 747.....:rolleyes:

did you see the words "Air force One" on the plane ?

AirForce One is the call sign of any US Air Force plane carrying the president. It is the call sign for ATC.

I doubt if they paint Air Force One all over the plane........

did you see the words "Air force One" on the plane ?

noo its "Air Force One" only when the president of US is aboard....
"Air Force One" can be any aircraft, its just a call sign that tells that president is on the plane.

and btw these presidential 747s are called "VC-25" with serial no. 28000, 29000 respectively (there are two), and no there are no wordings saying "Air Force One" on the a/c.

Aircraft was 747 with blue scheme similiar to my post picture. Might be nai official arrived here for just some plan met with any GOP or Army official on airport and bak to US WE DONT KNOW ANY THING What is actually going on...

Mean while some where in Pakistan , Zardari Mansion -

Knock Knock

Zardari : Who is there

Obama:Its me Obama delivering your Karhai Chicken from LA tandoori Kabaab house

Zardari - Oh sorry - that must be for India mere jeeb is khali - Paise nahi hain

Obama : Its free just take it ..I apologize for my behavior - Osama Bin Ladin ki Qasam
Jhoot boolon to kal pakra jai

Zardari Oh pehle kehte na its free ..

I said AIRFORCE ONE AIRCRAFT in Pakistan and you guyz starting "Call sign of Airforce one" theory.. Understand my post before passing any statement.

AIRFORCE ONE AIRCRAFT in Pakistan means the same Aircraft which underused by American President in PAKISTAN. Now tell me the SUBJECT name if u start this topic ??

Last edited:
The Deputy Director CIA , Gen. Petreus, & Now Mike Mullen were in Pakistan in the last 72 hours. This coincides with the last minute consultations with the leadership in Pakistan on the AFPAK strategy due today by Obama.

Generally, US inform it allies of a policy change or modifications atleast 24 hours before its general release.

Generally, when Air Force One travels to countries where the threat level is high it carries its own fuel and maintenance team in a C-141 or C-17 or in some cases a C-5 galaxy to carry the presidential helo and the limo(s). They precede the arrival of Air force one.

Only in an emergency the Air force one is used by the Vice President or the Secretary of State (To put stress on the visit etc).

I do not think that it was the Air Force One as Obama is squarely in Washington these days -- so no possibility of refueling either.

You guyz are enough idiot thats what i say...

I said AIRFORCE ONE AIRCRAFT in Pakistan and you guyz starting "Call sign of Airforce one" theory.. Understand my post before passing any statement.

AIRFORCE ONE AIRCRAFT in Pakistan means the same Aircraft which underused by American President in PAKISTAN. Now tell me the SUBJECT name if u start this topic ??

You are wrong. The aircraft you saw "Air Force One" is not this aircraft.

af1_d4c-122582-1_375X300.jpg

There are only 2 U.S. Presidential aircrafts "Air Force One" and they both fly together when the U.S.A. President is flying incase one aircraft runs into problems and they both are always together. This is why the aircraft you saw is NOT Air Force One.

Enough idiot people on defence.pk

And you are the biggest one.

You are wrong. The aircraft you saw "Air Force One" is not this aircraft.

af1_d4c-122582-1_375X300.jpg

There are only 2 U.S. Presidential aircrafts "Air Force One" and they both fly together when the U.S.A. President is flying incase one aircraft runs into problems and they both are always together. This is why the aircraft you saw is NOT Air Force One.

And you are the biggest one.

you look more idiot thn me...

reading on wikiz and google.com and posting here.

read above what fatman said. But he is talking about 737 i saw 747... anyway

PS: you dont know what is actually going on.. nor America or Army inform you who is coming and who is not! Might be there is some meeting with our officials for few mins or hours on the airport cuz not a single route/protocol over all day in Islamabad but possible in Rawalpindi.

Last edited:
you look more idiot thn me...

reading on wikiz and google.com and posting bullshit!

read above what fatman but he is talking about Airbase i saw boeing... anyway

IDIOT!

i make you feel stupid, deal with it.

Last edited:
i make you feel stupid, deal with it.

lol the post about call sign of aircraft theory is out of logic understand the context thn post. I said the same aircraft which under used by high level officials here in Pakistan yesturday. I am not saying President or H.clinton in Pakistan n by the way how i know.. Might be she or he was here we dont know anything nor American n our Army telling everything to a common man or civilian..

lol @ your post

lol the post about call sign of aircraft theory is out of logic understand the context thn post. I said the same aircraft which under used by high level officials here in Pakistan yesturday. I am not saying President or H.clinton in Pakistan n by the way how i know.. Might be she or he was here we dont know anything nor American n our Army telling everything to a common man or civilian..

lol @ your post

you were saying president's aircraft and you MENT OBAMA'S PLANE. Now everybody proved you wrong and you are trying to occlude what you were originally implying to save face. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom