What's new

US will start WW3 soon ?

Listen India chicken, US is no match without Nato if facing lonely with China get it sucker?
US is not a powerful as you think, they are all tofu you get it? China can face war world by themselves without any allies help before and today as well stupid indian. You only cry and laugh out loud in this forum like a running chicken, but you cannot see US alone cannot do anything ok. Fight china one on one and see who the strong man. If Nato involves then face the Nukes war for sure. We are ready for WW3 even WW4 if US like. We will cooked Indian as soon as possible so indian can shut up before WW3 started. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tell your PAPA US to face war alone with CHINA, and dont call for help from its allies. LOL i forgot INDIAN are just a garbage trash of the US. lol :rofl:

IF WAR STARTS ....Tell YOUR MAMA (if any ) not to cry if she didnt see you again

IF WAR STARTS ....Tell YOUR MAMA (if any ) not to cry if she didnt see you again

shaant gadda dhaaree bheem- shaant:agree:...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Bro don't take him seriously and no need to even reply his posts.:cheesy:

common duffy abhee to gherne ka time aaya thaa??????

Yeah you better tell your MAMA Ambitious449 to help you shut up if you have mouth to talked.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

US will attack IRAN 2012 oh no hahahahah blah blah blah just the OBAMA talk lol.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

OBAMA want to be re-elect so he get tough and said I will go to war with IRAN 2012 blah blah blah blah. I will see in 2012 blah blah blah. hahahahahha

I think WW3 is already in...

and thats !!!

War for Economy......and this is already began

US vs China vs Russia vs Canada vs UK vs India vs Aus vs France vs Japan vs Germany

Later the Losers will use Miltary Actions and other countries may fall in the above POOL

In present sitituation, no country in the world can afford WAR, including US or Israel against Iran or any other country

Yeah you better tell your MAMA Ambitious449 to help you shut up if you have mouth to talked.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

US will attack IRAN 2012 oh no hahahahah blah blah blah just the OBAMA talk lol.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

OBAMA want to be re-elect so he get tough and said I will go to war with IRAN 2012 blah blah blah blah. I will see in 2012 blah blah blah. hahahahahha

You can call me only ambitious :flame:

Back
Top Bottom