What's new

US will start WW3 soon ?

Why so many world war 3 threads from Pakistani members? what kind of obsession this is? For world war you need 2 equal parties to fight each other. Right now USA is solo superpower. China will take at least 25 years to reach that level. So Dont be in hurry.

Hey you troll, video is by Russian channal & the guy is some European or American, this forum is for information the thread opener only want to show what world is thinking about WWIII, if you or other Indians have problem with this thread don't bother to post than. As for Pakistan Iran, China are direct neighbours & Middle East indirect neighbour so Pakistan will discuss these topics.

Hey you troll, video is by Russian channal & the guy is some European or American, this forum is for information the thread opener only want to show what world is thinking about WWIII, if you or other Indians have problem with this thread don't bother to post than. As for Pakistan Iran, China are direct neighbours & Middle East indirect neighbour so Pakistan will discuss these topics.

Please don't me question your IQ. Will you put every piece of news including 21 December 2012? Just apply logic. No need for personal attacks.

ANYWHERE WW3 CAN START FROM IS PAKISTAN BECAUSE THERE ARE 2 WAYS OF OIL AND GAS TO REACH CHINA ONE IS MALAKA STRAITS AND THE OTHER IS PAKISTAN MAINLAND IF ANY SORT OF INVASION IS LAUNCHED AGAINST PAKISTAN IT WILL FORCE CHINA TO INTERVENE AND SIDE WITH PAKISTAN AND FIGHT ALONG SIDE THIS IS THE ONLY FLASH POINT

Why so many world war 3 threads from Pakistani members? what kind of obsession this is? For world war you need 2 equal parties to fight each other. Right now USA is solo superpower. China will take at least 25 years to reach that level. So Dont be in hurry.

Dude your knowledge is pathetic world war is not about fighting with equally powerful opponent and USA is not mad to do such mistake, if you see the history USA always attacked small nations A'stan, Iraq, Vietnam and now you can include Pakistan as well. In past WW they fought with Allies not alone. Against Soviet Union they fought proxy war in Afghanistan in which unfortunately Pakistan interest were the same.

Ahaaaaaa!!!!!

WW3333!!!:cheesy:

and who will participate?

US? Which has all the reasons in the world to look after its economy.

India? Which is content with the status quo and has to look after its economy.

China? Which also has to look after its economy.

Russia? Which seems to not have any stomach for wars.

Europe? Whatever happened to the Eurozone crisis?

Who will fight WW3? A bunch of internet warriors? :azn:

Dude your knowledge is pathetic world war is not about fighting with equally powerful opponent and USA is not mad to do such mistake, if you see the history USA always attacked small nations A'stan, Iraq, Vietnam and now you can include Pakistan as well. In past WW they fought with Allies not alone. Against Soviet Union they fought proxy war in Afghanistan in which unfortunately Pakistan interest were the same.
s
Please enlighten me about opposite parties in both world wars. In both world wars Germany and Britain were equal power. All allied countries just took sides. Even cold war was fought between Russia and USA. Next cold war wil be between USA & China. Now tell me a war affecting whole world which doesn't affect whole world.

attacking iran will result in ww3? i don't think so

and first of all u.s and its allies will never attack iran
iran as it is bring give them more benefites

TARIQ

Wake me up when it gets started.
Hey lazy @$$ wakeup it already started two days ago and U still sleeping.....:lol:
Hey to tell U the truth in my calculation is gonna realli start next year...Insha-Allah.....so get ready to repent before U all guyz die....cuz the Nukes not gonna let anybody have enough time to repent then.......The WWIII has already been planned by the secret society/Illuminati of the world.....they must start it next year 2012 before its too late for them to do it.....I hate to say that but the tragic incidents going on around us all over the world are stamping that the wish of Allah is there too.....cuz it will be truly the punishment from GOD almighty Allah SBWT due to our so many sins we do everyday....I wish and pray there be an easy way to forgive the pplz of the world but In my knowledge I don't/can't see anyway for escape around.....God forbid what I'm saying but what I can do...everything has been preplanned..... I realli can't see so much destruction gonna happen but can't hide the truth anymore.... Holy Quran is saying the same thing in Surat-Alqariah........:eek:

:rofl:

comedy at its peak :lol:

china taking on the US :lol:
Okay Okay it was realli comedy there but
How about if India will be the battlefield for the 3rd world war between China/Pak and US......???...
I guess U guyz gonna love that........:smokin:

:rofl:..........................

Listen India chicken, US is no match without Nato if facing lonely with China get it sucker?
US is not a powerful as you think, they are all tofu you get it? China can face war world by themselves without any allies help before and today as well stupid indian. You only cry and laugh out loud in this forum like a running chicken, but you cannot see US alone cannot do anything ok. Fight china one on one and see who the strong man. If Nato involves then face the Nukes war for sure. We are ready for WW3 even WW4 if US like. We will cooked Indian as soon as possible so indian can shut up before WW3 started. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Listen India chicken, US is no match without Nato if facing lonely with China get it sucker?
US is not a powerful as you think, they are all tofu you get it? China can face war world by themselves without any allies help before and today as well stupid indian. You only cry and laugh out loud in this forum like a running chicken, but you cannot see US alone can do anything ok. Fight china one on one and see who the strong man. If Nato involve then face the Nukes war for sure. We are ready for WW3 even WW4 if US like. We will cooked Indian as soon as possible so indian can shut up before WW3 started. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom