What's new

US warns China that Washington will not remain passive if the international order is threatened

Chinese people and minorities need freedom. I hope China makes aggresive move so we can help the people.

Chinese people and minorities need freedom. I hope China makes aggresive move so we can help the people.
Lol lolz lolx
Look Who is saying.USA :rolleyes: a country who is indebted to its roots to China.
Yankees still living in 90s. :rolleyes:
The day world decides to scrap dollar away you are finished.
World trusted your country with a responsibility in hope to see a better and secure world but you are no different then Nazis and Communists.
Balance of Power is the best Option i guess. Lets move to Multi polar world again

Lol lolz lolx
Look Who is saying.USA :rolleyes: a country who is indebted to its roots to China.
World trusted your country with a responsibility in hope to see a better and secure world but you are no different then Nazis and Communists.
Balance of Power is the best Option i guess. Lets move to Multi polar world again

Baghdad-Bob.jpg

Lol lolz lolx
You are definately bi-polar yes, maybe even multi-polar. East-Asia doesn't need Chinese aggression. They have an answer ready for you if you go down the path of aggression.

You are definately bi-polar yes, maybe even multi-polar. East-Asia doesn't need Chinese aggression. They have an answer ready for you if you go down the path of aggression.
whats your point? and I am from Pakistan, why would i want to see Asia Pecific in trouble? i will surely pray that Allnof east asians live in harmony and peace with each other. Kicking out these Anglo Saxons out of Pacific and Making there own Collective defence establishment against anybpossible Western Aggression.
Aggression is bad wether it be from China or USA.
I was pointing out the 20 year old thought of dady yankee that they own the world whearas world has changed. Even south Korea is getting closer to china. USA should give up and let the world go. Stop interfering in Asia pecific, Middle East, Eastern Europe and South Asia. World is mature enough to work without Un needed US nose pocking every where. Spend that money and resources on Poor of the world, and the world will worship your country

from an american , but even so Indians do better than you guys and your jihadi hopefuls... you don't see indians migrating as illegals into the millions like bangla-who-deshis

wanna be are for illegals...:lol:
day dreamer :haha:

All are Illegal Lungis from Bangladesh :lol::nana:

50 million Lungis are starving in India and other in Bangladesh
10360964_792691454077034_8382072565239541234_n.jpg

All words, the US and China need each other, in fact the US needs China more, the US is just doing a lap dance for their allies in the region, ie reassurance.

All words, the US and China need each other, in fact the US needs China more, the US is just doing a lap dance for their allies in the region, ie reassurance.

just because you need china to have a modium of any identity, does not mean we need them... pls refrain from projecting your 'need' on on us....

you see we are the SOLE superpower, we don't "need" no underdeveloped country...let alone China.

just because you need china to have a modium of any identity, does not mean we need them... pls refrain from projecting your 'need' on on us....

Dude, China is important for the US economy, they are one of your biggest trade partners, also they are also one of your biggest lenders.

Dude, China is important for the US economy, they are one of your biggest trade partners, also they are also one of your biggest lenders.

they are not are our biggest lenders...nor do they lend us jack. they buy our US treasuries...on their own and free will. we were a sole power before them and will continue to be one. we don't "need" daddy china like you do...for jack.

know only one word :haha:
when you are Bangla-who- desh , the one word spells it out...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom