What's new

US violates Pakistan Airspace

Nothing to fret about?nothing to fret?they keep on popping up like that,thus testing our responsiveness and dexterity.
keep on sleeping like that..unless they shoot some missiles in the name of terrorist hunt one day.
we can't risk a war either!

am sure I am as young as you, so please don't address me with "Sir" - unless you say it out of respect :D.

Coming back to the topic at hand, the policy should have been reviewed long ago - I would say in 2009 when we conducted the operation in Swat, where it was revealed that Attacks are being conducted from Western border than the Eastern border ( though in 2007 it was reviewed by JSHQ). We had the chance in Feb 2011, the fiasco of Raymond Davis
Sir, is that policy justifiable after the events of May 2, 2011?

sovereignty is most sacred.

Drones violate Pakistan's sovereignty all the time, so in that context nothing to agitate.
So what do you suggest we Send our troops in afghanistan now!! We should launch our ballistic missle and try to wipe them out?

Yup, let's keep a CAP on all the borders 24/7, and shoot everything in sight and then get ready when the fck hits the fan.

My dear,there was no need of shooting exactly,all we need was to make some airplanes ready to response in a same tone..thus only following them and warning them.trust me..US won't dare ever to violate airspace after then.

sovereignty is most sacred.

Drones violate Pakistan's sovereignty all the time, so in that context nothing to agitate.

It was 1-2 minutes FFS. Right now, we aren't in a state of alert so ADA would be around 5-7 minutes. So calculate an aircraft taking off from Kamra 5-7 minutes after getting first info...by the time aircraft is airborne the intruder has already turned back.

These sort of things happen alot...nothing to start crying about and getting emotional.

ANd in our case, we can't keep a CAP airborne 24/7 due to financial reasons.

So, whats new in this incident, does drone strikes does not called airspace voilation ?
What do you expect from PAF if they can't shoot a drone then how can they dare to shoot their jets.

the question here is not of having capability to shoot down a plane or a Drone, the question is whether we are WILLING to shoot it down or not.
both have different meanings.

Last time few ppl said Nawaz dont have much power ,,still Army is in controll,,
It happend when his convoy was stopped for the Army to pass,,,Now everyone is saying exactly vice-versa,,,
Does any 1 know whats the ground reality,,,Its Nawaz or the Army/Airforce ?? or both have to be blamed ???

Whaat? Nothing to fret about? I thought Pakistan had "Impregnable" Defenses. Seems like a case of inability-to-be-able-to-do-anything :laughcry:

am sure I am as young as you, so please don't address me with "Sir" - unless you say it out of respect :D.

Coming back to the topic at hand, the policy should have been reviewed long ago - I would say in 2009 when we conducted the operation in Swat, where it was revealed that Attacks are being conducted from Western border than the Eastern border ( though in 2007 it was reviewed by JSHQ). We had the chance in Feb 2011, the fiasco of Raymond Davis

Of course I respect my fellow members here. Sir.

I agree that the policy should have been reviewed long ago, but why have we not done so for the last two years? Are we waiting for another major attack before we think to change this complacent policy?

METHI PAOOO
(THATS WHAT PAKISTAN ARMY/AIRFORCE/GOVT Policy)

dude seriously does this joke of an excuse even makes sense to you ?, hey look they are our allies (sada yaar ei) so hey let us just put our guards down & sing, dance & play :hitwall:
irrespective of allies or not, one has to always guard ones frontier at all times period. we lost siachen for this type of nonsense assessment only ( the ever famous, not a blade of grass grows there logic), the fact of the matter is that ever since 9/11 the very fear of the protection of Pakistan's nuclear weapon's from a possible raid from nato & u.s have always been at the back of everybody's head is enough of a valid reason to protect our western borders even more "rigorously" after all kahuta is not very far from abbotabad !

oh Allah for once please listen to our prayers & give us "intelligent" army general's ameen.

the country just simply cant afford the burden of the "foolish" ones anymore
Who am I to decide that sir, whether we to shoot down an Aircraft of a So - called Ally, regardless of the fact its against our sovereignty. I am just quoting the words out of Abbottabad commission report- the words of CAS, DG ISI, DG MO , DG MI ,

It was 1-2 minutes FFS. Right now, we aren't in a state of alert so ADA would be around 5-7 minutes. So calculate an aircraft taking off from Kamra 5-7 minutes after getting first info...by the time aircraft is airborne the intruder has already turned back.

These sort of things happen alot...nothing to start crying about and getting emotional.

ANd in our case, we can't keep a CAP airborne 24/7 due to financial reasons.

How about being rational? The western border is active, so it needs to be under surveillance which it is to some extent.

Financial reasons are a convenient way of absolving oneself off the responsibility. Pakistan has a good air defense system, but the point here is that no one wants to antagonize the US.

My dear,there was no need of shooting exactly,all we need was to make some airplanes ready to response in a same tone..thus only following them and warning them.trust me..US won't dare ever to violate airspace after then.

oh baba - as @nuclearpak said the planes stayed in our airspace for only 2-3 mins. bhai 2-3 minute to bathroom janay tak lag jatay hain, ye tou Ally plane ko intercept karna tha :D....
On the serious note we are in peace time mode, so response time is 10 minuts approx

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom