What's new

US trying to draw Russia into war, Putin says

Finland was part of Russia until 1917 Russian Revolution. There was agreement that Finland will stay neutral for gaining sovereignty. Finland acts as a buffer state between Russia and Sweden.
Smart neutral state can get huge benefits - Austria, Switzerland, Finland and Sweden are best examples.

You don’t send 200,000 troops and tanks to a border of a country and then accuse the other for trying to push you towards a war.
Russian troops are moving in Ukraine border since years ago.
And that is what Kiev authorities says.

The new thing is that now is news in western media, because NordStream 2 is finished, and the war is now or never.

Once Nordstream 2 start to work, war probability decrease to zero.

Russian troops are moving in Ukraine border since years ago.
And that is what Kiev authorities says.

The new thing is that now is news in western media, because NordStream 2 is finished, and the war is now or never.

Once Nordstream 2 start to work, war probability decrease to zero.

Once Nordstream 2 tap has been opened, Ukraine's economy will collapse.

Finland and Sweden won't remain neutral if Russia actually takes Ukraine.
They were neutral when Russia HAD Ukraine. How would that change if Russia re-takes Ukraine?

Sweden and Finland have been neutral only on paper. They have been procuring NATO equipment, Trained and aligned to NATO.
Being neutral doesn't mean you only make your own weapons.

Sovereign nations have a right to pick and chose their allies. Russia wants to restore it’s Soviet era colonial empire.
Did US give Syria and Iraq this right to choose? GFOH!!!!! ur talking straight up rubbish.

No it’s not, and I’d be an idiot not to ensure my security by joining NATO and it’s nuclear umbrella if I was a nation sitting on Russia’s border.
ha ha ..how did that work for Georgia and Ukraine so far? LMAO. you must be related to aziqbal, you both have the same strain of low quality thinking.

Ukraine's economy will collapse.
hmm, i feel between Russian troops on Ukraine's border, and US war hysteria and propaganda, Ukraines economy has already collapsed. people are withdrawing their $$ and war hasnt started so what does that tell you?

Sweden and Finland have been neutral only on paper. They have been procuring NATO equipment, Trained and aligned to NATO.
This they are western aligned but anyways to cowards to exit-neutrality Russia has Europe by the throat bro nobody loves them in Europe but they are feared in the continent and have majority of Europeans shitting bricks Russia reignes with fear there are few handfuls in NATO who aren't intimidated by Russia namely Ukraine, Poland, UK, Turkey, Romania and The US while the rest are shitting themselves at the thought of Russia itself especially these who were under Russian rule like germany up until just recently here in 1991 and can you believe it was Pakistan and her proxies that liberated east-germany and the whole of East-Europe

Last edited:
Not just US, but UK, too. France and Germany are reluctant. Is this another Rothschild play to profit from wars?

This time it isn't for profits, rather something else.

hmm, i feel between Russian troops on Ukraine's border, and US war hysteria and propaganda, Ukraines economy has already collapsed. people are withdrawing their $$ and war hasnt started so what does that tell you?

True but it will get worse after 2024 when the current transit agreement through Ukraine expires.

Being neutral doesn't mean you only make your own weapons.

Yeah! Turkiye being part of NATO and India being part of Quad cannot buy F-35 but a neutral nation like Finland can.

Finland orders 64 Lockheed F-35 fighter jets for $9.4 bln​

Back
Top Bottom