What's new

US to shut down Chinese companies if they aid Russia : US Commerce Sec.

I just speak the truth. The world is highly integrated with US technology and companies. The US also essentially controls the Internet and social media.

Why don't you write your senators and ask them to shut everything Chinese, China down? Let's see what happens. Can you fathom what will happen? If you get a brain larger than a pea, you could -- supposedly. You don't think China can sanction the US like Putin has just signed into laws, do you? I'm all for all-in economic wars on multiple fronts, and even hot wars too. Don't do those wishy washy sanctions. Eventually the world needs some hot wars to settle the differences, right dude?

I heard Russia has problem with too many women, thats alright we got too many men send over those blondies now!

View attachment 822459
Very creepy statement...

You would not like that said about Chinese women so you shouldn't be saying that about Russian women. They are not objects and that's degrading.

Biggest-Companies-in-the-World_Full-Size.jpg

It is not wise and necessary to argue over every point made in a thread. The point in question is correct.
that's just stock market value rankings. many of american companies are supa overvalued making lesser profit than chinese companies with lower market cap, even those chinese that are not even on the list. also, many giants publicly traded & not traded from china are missing like: state grid, crcc, crec,csce, huawei, jd, catl, china mobile, cnpc, sinopec and bytedance that is worth as much as tencent or facebook.

Last edited:
US has put too many Chinese companies/institutions into its entity list already. US warning is meaningless for them. Russia will get everything it wants from China. No doubt about that.
this. lol. smic and many other chinese companies already on sanctions list and doing fine. are they gonna ban em again? :D

You are no God, there are other nations and countries exist on this planet too.

The list countries refusing to join the US bandwagon is much longer than the list sanctioning. The whole Africa continent, majority of Asia, and S. America. In terms of population, China, India, Brazil, Pakistan will move mountains. By the way, FYI..., Europe is half-hearted sanctioning Russia. As Russia counters the sanctioning with limiting exports of minerals (think rare earth and other critical metals that keep machines humming) and possibly oil and NG. Some if not most of America's camp will jump off the bandwagon (think Taiwan, Japan, France, Italy, Germany, and most European countries). Also FYI, most energy producers (UAE, Saudi, Venezuela) will not cooperate with US sanctioning Russia and increasing oil production.

As far as I see, the US is heading to a dead end. If it DARES to wage an economic war on China, I guarantee you US will come crashing down faster than Huawei.. LOL.. unless Xi is only a fart. You tell me.. you hope he is.

There is not much Chinese companies presence in US anyway.

Too intertwined.

US sanctioning everything would mean prices go up 10 fold and inflation in US goes beyond hyper lol... ultrainflation?

Look please please try sanction and ban everything Chinese. I would love the US collapse to come even quicker.

I bet you everything that US will not dare make such moves of "shutting down everything". lololol again like the "we have trade deficit so therefore trade war is easy to win" level of intelligence.

Talk when you do it please. Don't threaten, just do it. Your words are cheap when you say you can do this and that but do not (because in reality you are incapable of it and its consequences).

Some still like to think the world spins on the US desire. But every action even against Russia has proven to have negative affect on the West. Against China it's 100 fold stronger. Russia has the productivity and associations and income of a single Chinese province with far more dependency but it has energy and raw materials and just that alone can disrupt the West to a near stop. Give it some time and you will see Western inflation go intense. If they cover inflation using interest rates and other macro and micro policies, then there are prices to be paid in other ways. Either way there is equilibrium.

If USA wants daily goods and basically everything to be 10x the cost they are now, go ahead and try. If they want 1000 people fighting over the one product on the shelves please go ahead. We would love it. In fact when CPC reduced production in late 2021 and early 2022, the West experienced its first wave of indication that inflation will be ... existential. This is just testing the waters mate.

The world can run on 28nm chips don't worry lol :P

The world doesn't end because 7nm or even 14nm is absolutely necessary for everything. In fact even for communication and basic everyday function even 28nm is overkill of overkill. Can make do with 100nm and above if absolutely required but China is already on bringing lab level 7nm and 14nm processes into mass production.

As for the rest, well please go ahead and ban and sanction. I wonder why USA doesn't... hmm. Could it be that every move also has a reaction and consequences since everyone is pretty tied up and supply chains are so embedded. I guess some like to think the USA is saint of all saints lol.

America won't do sh1t. They are already kowtowing to the Venezuelans and Iranians for oil and trying desperately to convince China that Russia is their enemy. America timetable is 2042 and thats when America becomes Brazil (white minority) and they simply don't have to guts to do anything before then.

Very creepy statement...

You would not like that said about Chinese women so you shouldn't be saying that about Russian women. They are not objects and that's degrading.

This retaxis guy bears Australian flags and has India map as his avatar. An Indian probably? Nothing to do with Chinese. His statement is cruel, rude, nasty... but creepy?

This retaxis guy bears Australian flags and has India map as his avatar. An Indian probably? Nothing to do with Chinese. His statement is cruel, rude, nasty... but creepy?
You can infer from his messages that he is most likely of Chinese origin, the map in his profile picture is a balkanised India.

And I used creepy because his statement may be indicative of a perverted mindset... as in a sexual creep. But those words also apply.

You can infer from his messages that he is most likely of Chinese origin, the map in his profile picture is a balkanised India.

And I used creepy because his statement may be indicative of a perverted mindset... as in a sexual creep. But those words also apply.

Maybe he's a sexual creep in real life. Report his post and get him off this board.

I just speak the truth. The world is highly integrated with US technology and companies. The US also essentially controls the Internet and social media.
Agree. THATS A FACT AS WELL, no boasting here. As much as we might not like the US , we have to agree that they are still the wolrd's sole superpower and by far the most dominant country technologically, scientifically, or militarily on earth. So even if Chinese members here might not like it, at the end of the day Chinese companies have to also look after their own interests and shareholders interests, if they have a large exposure to the U.S/World then they will have to follow US policy and reduce their exposure to Russia(Russia markets after all so small its almost insignificant in the grand scheme of things), just like they did with Iran during US sanctions on Iran. At the end of the day, companies will also look at their larger interests and always priorise their business, profits and shareholders interests.
The fact that one of China's most advanced amd innovative tech company Huawei basically lost almost all its mobile phone business market in the world after US sanctions shows you just how far US technological reach and influence is. Except those Chinese companies want to limit themselves in CHINA ONLY then no problem, but if they want to expand abroad, they will face HURDLES since US still holds much influence over the world's technological landscape/ecosystem.

Back
Top Bottom