What's new

US to rely on India if Afghan supply route is not opened: official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan isn't much better in that aspect...
The only reason the number of Pakistani migrants is not as high is that an average pakistani doesn't even have enough money to arrange for a ticket....
I am truly sorry if I hurt the sentiments of any other pakistani member at PDF, this post was purely aimed at the comment by Aryan B

Sorry to say you are coming over as a bit dim. You started your tirade about how Pakistan govt does not look after its citizens. I simply stated that you shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

By the way I wouldnt want India to have access to Afghanistan through Pakistan because I want Indian govt to concentrate and solve problems like these:

Crime against Dalits occur every 20 minutes in India. Every day 3 Dalit women are raped, 2 Dalits are murdered and 2 Dalit houses are burnt down! These figures represent only a fraction of actual incidents since many Dalits do not register cases for fear of retaliation by the police and upper-caste Hindu individuals. Official figures show that there are still 0.343 million manual scavengers in India from Dalit community. More than 165 million Dalits in India are simply abused by their Hindu upper castes for their birth! . [HRW Report2007]

So Indian govt should concentrate on looking after these poor people instead of worrying about Afghanistan

They are probably hinting at airlifting from India. They use ships to bring cargo to India and then airlift to Afghanistan. Pakistan is allowing America flight path over its territory anyways. So that d mean less distance for air transport, reduced cost.

They are probably hinting at airlifting from India. They use ships to bring cargo to India and then airlift to Afghanistan. Pakistan is allowing America flight path over its territory anyways. So that d mean less distance for air transport, reduced cost.

The American proposals are unworkable and we have gone to the nth degree on this thread I suggest that anyone that thinks that it is feasible to read some excellent posts from Indians and Pakistan:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ies-between-pak-russia-china-iran-cars-3.html

then who will destroy tankers and loot their arms??;)

none..;)

It's quite amusing to see how many Indians believe that they have an active role to play in Afghanistan, even more amusing to see how desperate they are to become US' proxy only to piss off Pakistan. :laugh:

Replacing USA means becoming Taliban's enemy number one. Say welcome to bomb blasts all over the country.

It's quite amusing to see how many Indians believe that they have an active role to play in Afghanistan, even more amusing to see how desperate they are to become US' proxy only to piss off Pakistan. :laugh:

Replacing USA means becoming Taliban's enemy number one. Say welcome to bomb blasts all over the country.

Did you even read what the thread is about?

Proposed route: India-Australia-The Antarctic-South Africa-Iraq-Afghanistan!! :rofl:

Or, probably build a flyover from India across Pakistan into Afghanistan! :rofl:

Duh!

I have a better idea; a Nasa-Isro JV via moon. :laugh:

Did you even read what the thread is about?
Yes I did and decided to comment after reading some posts by supporting Indian members. :angel:

exactly same point I made in Post #60

India does not have a border with Afghanistan. Even by air they have to go over either China or Pakistan. It is not possible.

I don't think Pakistan will deny Aerial route for USA.

It's quite amusing to see how many Indians believe that they have an active role to play in Afghanistan, even more amusing to see how desperate they are to become US' proxy only to piss off Pakistan.

I really, really wish India would play an active role in supplying the US military in Afghanistan.

Iranian eyes are watching...

Please quote the relevant posts. I can't be arsed going through 45 pages of "dreams"

Simply the thread suggests there are two visions for the neighbourhood one put forwarded by Putin which excludes or has limited American involvement and then the Silk route proposed by Americans. The Americans first looked at what they are trying to do today in 2004 and decided it was unworkable. However having now exhausted all options this is very much a plan b. It was discussed at the regional conference on Afghanistan in Turkey. All the neighbouring countries opposed it and even India was silent on it

I think more than pi$$ing of Pakistan they are doing it because they are scared of China

Weneedyou.jpg

Oh really? Smoking too much Afghan weed of late, what?
so-hot-031.png
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom