What's new

US to rely on India if Afghan supply route is not opened: official

Status
Not open for further replies.
good for them and the indians, this whole BS started with the supply routes

How can India help USA if supply route not opened? India and Afghanistan are miles apart.

Someone needs to learn geography here.....or am i missing something?

Yes you are missing something, What do you think why did Indians make a road from Iranian border parallel to Pakistan?

There were constant attacks on these contractors when they were making it. Still it is there.

can india deal/fight taliban post withdrawl of usa and nato? They even cant meet their goal 100% the world power. How will indians? Time to think again not to be a part of proxy. {

can india deal/fight taliban post withdrawl of usa and nato? They even cant meet their goal 100% the world power. How will indians? Time to think again not to be a part of proxy. {

the Taliban? they will get smashed by Indian COIN forces take a look at hour history of fighting insurgencies we have dedicated COIN units specially trained in counter-gureilla warfare the Taliban will go down like the Pakistani sponsored groups in Kashmir if they even dare to fight Indian forces.

One thing I don't understand:

How would the US troops manage to export essential products across LOC into Afghanistan? :what:

Indo-Pak border is the most fenced border on earth after Korean DMZ. If they have to transit, the only option would be to fight through entire Pakistan before managing to teach Afghanistan from our side. :blink:

the Taliban? they will get smashed by Indian COIN forces take a look at hour history of fighting insurgencies we have dedicated COIN units specially trained in counter-gureilla warfare the Taliban will go down like the Pakistani sponsored groups in Kashmir if they even dare to fight Indian forces.
hahaha. I think you are more advanced than america lol. I just hope that you send your forces there.

But we don't have military interests in Afghanistan and just want have a government that's friendly to India if not an ally. Talibunnies might be a threat to the unfamiliar NATO troops but we have had loads of experience in fighting these types of jokers for the last 22 years---- thanks to you lot of course. ;)

hahaha. I think you are more advanced than america lol. I just hope that you send your forces there.

Sometimes familiarity and tactics count more than technology... especially in the Tianshan ranges and other mountains of Afghanistan which are nothing unfamiliar to us due to our familiarity with Himalayan terrain and how to fight there.

BTW don't hope for something that is not happening.

and dnt feel proud on killing of innocent kashmiri labeling them insurgents.

what Indian Network.. Unless you count Pak Held Kashmir as a part of India, India does not have a border with Afghanistan

Unless they mean India via Iran ..

That's the biggest blunder we made in 48, 71 and 99. All when we had the solid chance to. :hitwall:

best of luck to your experience after soviet and america india is here to fight taliban.
if US use pakistan airspace via india i dnt think we will allow..

and dnt feel proud on killing of innocent kashmiri labeling them insurgents.

We know what innocent in your language means. Thanks but we're proud of getting rid of anti-national elements in our country. I particularly so since my family has long been involved in getting rid of unwanted varieties from our country not just in the present army but since the last 600 years. :D

best of luck to your experience after soviet and america india is here to fight taliban.
if US use pakistan airspace via india i dnt think we will allow..

And what are you going to do to USAF C-130s? :azn:

Before dreaming to shoot down one, think 100 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom