What's new

US to manufacture, market DRDO's Explosive Detection Kit

If this product is useful in saving even 1 life, then just induct it.

Kind of in pessimistic mood today. What do you do when you come from a nation where an IAS officer is fired only because she was doing her duty?? AHH whatever

I also agree with you mate.
Yesterday villagers tried to stop those sand mafias, those sand mafias shot dead a villager & police went all out to save those Sand Mafias. I do believe that SP government is saving these scumbags just to get some $$$$ while mouthlousing the communal harmony word to punish the remaining good IAS & PCS officers. Although My heart belongs to UP & I am born in UP but today I say to hell with this UP government.

I also agree with you mate.
Yesterday villagers tried to stop those sand mafias, those sand mafias shot dead a villager & police went all out to save those Sand Mafias. I do believe that SP government is saving these scumbags just to get some $$$$ while mouthlousing the communal harmony word to punish the remaining good IAS & PCS officers. Although My heart belongs to UP & I am born in UP but today I say to hell with this UP government.
Yes more imp is that when the case went to CBI they said we want to withdraw it and have no evidence. Can i like literally go to UP and shoot the entire family?? I am ready to face death sentence after that. I don't care anymore. If CBI is a failure, how about we PDFians start our own intelligence agency to clean up the nation's politics. Kill each bastard one by one??

@karan21

We can understand your frustration mate,but dont turn into a naxalite :)

I am not fighting against national interest, in fact its for the national interest. People will understand one day and after 4-5 victims, the remaining corrupt will either leave politics or mend their ways.

Anyways on topic: Well done DRDO :victory:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not fighting against national interest, in fact its for the national interest. People will understand one day and after 4-5 victims, the remaining corrupt will either leave politics or mend their ways.

Anyways on topic: Well done DRDO :victory:

That will not be for when we are barred from preventing them from stealing our national assets will be declared anti secular by SP government. I am seriously downed due this divide & earn some $$$$$$ by this & previous government. The day is not for when some of us turn in rebel(my mind is turning in the same direction already when I see some people stealing the national assets. Why don't we just ban politics yaar. Only administration & judiciary should be there. every decision should be cleared by SC only after a nation wide counting has been done. Looks like big task, but give it a thought.

copying is chinese method, not indian. don't be so jealous.

not that great nows. US company got indian technology. it will be a great news for india, if india get a cutting edge technology from US.

they will market an indian market.. and when usa markets something,it is bound to grab some eyes..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom