What's new

US to Call on UN Security Council to an Emergency Meeting on Iran

One thing the Iranians and Saudis have in common is their big mouths but no actions.

Anyways, since Iran is Pakistan's neighbour, if things get out of hand in Iran, Pakistan will have no option but to intervene. I recommend creating a 'buffer' in Iranian Baluchistan like what Russia has done in Ukraine.
lol It is just western MSM and troll houses that trying to show that Iran is in some big trouble. If Iran wants to crush this protest they can do it in just under a single day and crack it down so I don't think this will be any big issue by tomorrow every thing will be normal. Lets focus on ISIS in Afghanistan because that is where Iran Pakistan China and Russia needs to intervene.

image.jpg

Pakistan and Iran zindabad

Javed Iran Javed Pakistan

If the US really wants to help the protesters by such gestures, it is actually achieving the exact opposite-there is no better way for the US to discredit the protests than to throw its weight behind them. Regardless of the arguments for and against the ongoing situation in Iran, this is absolutely pig headed from the US but that is no surprise considering the oval office is occupied by one currently.

Diplomatically US has opened a front against 3 countries and that is Iran, Pakistan, North korea.
Question is out of these 3 countries , which country will have its diplomatic front converted into meaningful action.

Diplomatically US has opened a front against 3 countries and that is Iran, Pakistan, North korea.
Question is out of these 3 countries , which country will have its diplomatic front converted into meaningful action.

None.

The USA has had more than enough reason to attack all three of these countries, but they have backed down every single time.

Pakistan has nukes, North Korea has nukes as well as a full mutual defence treaty with China.

Iran doesn't have nukes or a mutual defence treaty, yet somehow:

35D3D76C00000578-3668378-image-a-13_1467308337539.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

--------------------------

I would be extremely surprised if the USA actually went through with it this time. They have lost all of their bite.

None.

The USA has had more than enough reason to attack all three of these countries, but they have backed down every single time.

Pakistan has nukes, North Korea has nukes as well as a full mutual defence treaty with China.

Iran doesn't have nukes or a mutual defence treaty, yet somehow:

35D3D76C00000578-3668378-image-a-13_1467308337539.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

--------------------------

I would be extremely surprised if the USA actually went through with it this time. They have lost all of their bite.

Don't be too sure of that. If things get bad for Trump domestically for whatever reason, expect a war somewhere.

Don't be too sure of that. If things get bad for Trump domestically for whatever reason, expect a war somewhere.

I'm not sure, I just said I would be extremely surprised.

China did benefit a lot from America's "strategic blunders" in the past few decades (Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, etc.) but I don't think it's the same America anymore.

They can feel free to prove me wrong anytime. But I don't see any real possibility of a war with any of the three countries mentioned. Their capability to bite back is too painful for America to handle.

we have no beef with Israel, as long as they don't bother us directly both countries wont have a problem .. but its a common knowledge that Israel does provide all sort of Assistance to India in previous wars and in future wars to come .
1998 Kahutta attack planned with India. They want to strike just like Iraqi reactor. Pakistani armed forces are not comfortable with Isreal right now. Isreali has to prove themselves that they are not involve in any anti Pak activity or join hands with India against Pak.

My Pakistani friends, you are being confused by this thread and Trump's tweet against Pakistan... Whether he tweeted agaisnt PAK or not, he looks for any reason to stop/cut aid to other countries and this time the turn is on Pakistan, before it was on Egypt but he didn't dare to address his wants publicly like he did with Pakistan....
indeed, He is hell bent to make America Great Again like it was before the start of 1900 A.D

India will look after its interests. So far it has managed to maintain a balance with Russia/Iran on one side and USA/KSA/UAE on the other. I don't see why this won't continue. India won't be forced to pick sides by anyone.
the reason why i ask this question is that in the past Congress was the one who lift india from joining any block and made bring an excellent idea of bilateral relations and that is the thing which protect india from being part of any block and india successfully managed relations with all the countries around the world.

but since modi came, there are lots of voices in the bjp and its local partners like RSS. are raising to for anti muslim and in support of USA and Israel. the recent vote of india in general assembly on Palestine issue made lots of people to come out and calls that vote as an backstabbing USA and Isreal.
and looking at the modi's history in recent past, he uses relationship with foreign countries in domestic politics, as we see it during Gujarat election and trumps tweet against Pakistan.

Not genuine? Lol dude who the hell are you? You're not Iranian and have no clue what you're talking about so kindly stfu and mind your own business.

Right, I can see how whole American establishment and government is suffering from premature ejaculation over what is happening in Iran. and you think its home grown? How convenient it is that it all started from areas near Afghan border!!

You need to stfu and grow some brain cells.

I wonder if uncle Sam could call upon an organization more useless than UNSC ,
You only need one vote to make them throw all the matter out of windows.

Pakistan stands with Iran against USA and this Indian BITICIACH.
Lets be honest here, Pakistan will not throw its weight behind Iran & will try its level best to remain neutral ....

1998 Kahutta attack planned with India. They want to strike just like Iraqi reactor. Pakistani armed forces are not comfortable with Isreal right now. Isreali has to prove themselves that they are not involve in any anti Pak activity or join hands with India against Pak.

and we Pakistani's also nuke Israel every now and then , we Participate in almost every War Israel fought with Arabs ? as far as we are not in a direct confrontation i am good with it , plus remember the Israeli PM interview with Arnub Gowswine ? he was eager to get Israeli PM to say something BS about Pakistan but he didn't mention Pakistan by name ..

indeed, He is hell bent to make America Great Again like it was before the start of 1900 A.D

the reason why i ask this question is that in the past Congress was the one who lift india from joining any block and made bring an excellent idea of bilateral relations and that is the thing which protect india from being part of any block and india successfully managed relations with all the countries around the world.

but since modi came, there are lots of voices in the bjp and its local partners like RSS. are raising to for anti muslim and in support of USA and Israel. the recent vote of india in general assembly on Palestine issue made lots of people to come out and calls that vote as an backstabbing USA and Isreal.
and looking at the modi's history in recent past, he uses relationship with foreign countries in domestic politics, as we see it during Gujarat election and trumps tweet against Pakistan.
There’s a difference between cooperation and formal alliances like NATO. India engages in the former but avoids the latter. India, starting with Congress, insisted on an independent foreign policy. Even during the Cold War, when India was in the Soviet camp, it did not enter into any formal alliance with Soviet Union beyond military procurement and diplomatic support in international fora.

India’s growing closeness with both Israel and USA is just India pursuing its interests. India voting against US in UNGA vote on Jerusalem is an example of India pursuing its interests. Trump decision was a stupid one and India saw no benefit in voting against and jeopardizing its relationship with key Middle East countries, especially Iran.

Back
Top Bottom