What's new

US think-tank hints at ISI hand in CIA attack

What will ISI gain by helping taliban at this stage.? And what is the proof of ISI involvement that standard military grade explosive used. ANA also use standard military grade explosive. All NATO also use standard military grade. Indian media really need to grow up.

Hello US ok WE DID THIS JOB SO WHAT kya karlay hamara ?? if US intrested to fight with us so comeon baby everything allow in LOVE AND WAR!! so we will use nuke u will use ur full forces!!!

and about nukes its our right that we will fire on Afghanistan to finish AMERICANS into Afghanistan we will fire Nuke India also ISreal its our way of thinking if u have gut comeon baby call ur 2 najayeez ulaad ISreal and India and come face2face with Pakistan!

YES OUR ISI DID THIS JOB SO WHAT ???? KYA KARLAYGA ?

BULLSHITS OF US!

This reminds me of a story i heard in my childhood. Here's how it goes

An elephant was passing though an area inhabited by mice. Seeing the elephant in a rampaging mood, the mice scattered all over the place. Few of them climbed up a tall tree overhanging the path that the elephant was taking. As the elephant passed under the tree, one of the *** lost his balance and fell on the elephant. Rest of the rats started cheering him on

Crush the bugger.. Kill him.. Yaay..

The above post sounds so similar..

C'mon Stealth.. You threatning US with nukes.. You have none that can reach any of their assets except a few soldiers in Afghanistan. And in return.. Total and complete distruction of your country..

take a chill pill and relax..

Hello US ok WE DID THIS JOB SO WHAT kya karlay hamara ?? if US intrested to fight with us so comeon baby everything allow in LOVE AND WAR!! so we will use nuke u will use ur full forces!!!

and about nukes its our right that we will fire on Afghanistan to finish AMERICANS into Afghanistan we will fire Nuke India also ISreal its our way of thinking if u have gut comeon baby call ur 2 najayeez ulaad ISreal and India and come face2face with Pakistan!

BULLSHITS OF US!

Cool down man it is indians who are agitating you, they have provocative military doctrine.
Even 9/11 is also an inside job just to put indians incharge of afghanistan.
Hakim ullah Mehsud is enemy of Pakistan and he has noi activities in afghanistan.
Karakray was killed by indian army so why CIA cannot sacrifice few for some big change in policy?

It is not in best interest of isi to confront cia. Anti us sentiments on street may not be applied to isi as the long standing relation between two. However a rogue agent cannot be ruled out. Its only speculation in the dark secret world. Moreover al quidas reach has grown. One committed spy can really cause great damage. Until we invent mind readi ng machine!!!!

HAhahahahahahaha Classic Indians :D

Now they are shouting "ISI did it" when things happen to someone else as well.

When Manmohan Singh's Dhoti flutters, the winds are blamed as ISI's doing.

Last edited:
HAhahahahahahaha Class Indians :D

Trivia for you.. Manmohan Singh is generally seen in a Kurta Payjama or a Suit. Havent seen any appearances with Dhoti so to say .

And c'mon. We dont rate ISI so low that we would think that it has been made in charge of blowing wind :-)azn: pun intended)

Any way I thought it was a US think tank that said it..

I have been contributing to this forum for almost two months now. During this i time i have fought with the sheer arrogance of the moderators and admins of this forum.

The final straw was when they closed my welcome thread, as some of my friends were posting there.

I asked them for a reason and the reply was and i quote " i shall consider myself lucky that it was allowed for that long..."

No I don't consider myself lucky at all, they shall consider themselves lucky that people, like myself, waste their time by posting on this web page.

As far as i am concern if my welcome thread is not good enough to be here then they don't deserve to have my other contributions to this forum either.

Hence i am withdrawing all my posts from this forum.

Last edited:
HAhahahahahahaha Classic Indians :D

1) Classic Pakistani Denial mode. (Kasab is not pakistani, non state actors etc)

2) Its the US Based think tank and the the americans shouting

3) Dhoti?? Cheap point scoring :tdown:
Show me one pic of manmohan wearing a dhoti and I give you 10,000 $

Cool down man it is indians who are agitating you, they have provocative military doctrine.
Even 9/11 is also an inside job just to put indians incharge of afghanistan.
Hakim ullah Mehsud is enemy of Pakistan and he has noi activities in afghanistan.
Karakray was killed by indian army so why CIA cannot sacrifice few for some big change in policy?

the most sensible post of the century!!!!!!
wow, US did 9/11 to put india incharge of afganistan.....wow.....man what logic....and karkaray was killed by the indian army!!!!!!amazing dude!!!!!

so everything the US does is for india's sake.......they even killed sadam hussein because saddam refused to sell lollypops to india....all for india's sake.....

If ISI did it then Hakimullah Mehsud is ally of them, kill him by a drone we will be thankful to you.

1) Classic Pakistani Denial mode. (Kasab is not pakistani, non state actors etc)

2) Its the US Based think tank and the the americans shouting

3) Dhoti?? Cheap point scoring :tdown:
Show me one pic of manmohan wearing a dhoti and I give you 10,000 $

Dhoti is culture of Punjab , you should be proud of it , it is also culture of our Punjab , Our ex prime minister Ch Shujat also wear it at home .No other dress can be more confortable in night for men , try it:lol:

BULLSHITS OF US!

Get well soon Stealth !!!

Well when people talk about the involvement of certain intelligence agencies backing so called TTP who use "military grade" explosives... then these think tank's are numbed...:undecided:

Besides if (lets suppose) ISI did it... would it give a straight forward clue by such leads...:what:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom