What's new

US think-tank hints at ISI hand in CIA attack

simply everyting divided in 2 groups

Isreal + India in front AMERICA (active lobby of Isreal to sell all weapons to India on the name of help use American Super power option and sell everything to India for tackle Pakistan and China at a time).

on the otherside Pakistan and China on the other group!

INDIANS ARE SOO INNOCENT YA YA we know ;)

Last edited:
lol look at my status of above message:

Last edited by Stealth; Today at 02:54 PM. Reason: dont want Indian cry! lol

simply everyting divided in 2 groups

Isreal + India in front AMERICA (active lobby of Isreal to sell all weapons to India on the name of help use American Super power option and sell everything to India for tackle Pakistan and China at a time).

on the otherside Pakistan and China on the other group!

INDIANS ARE SOO INNOCENT YA YA we know ;)

You conviniently left out Russia here. So basically its two Indian fronts against pakistan, India+ Israel+ USA and India+ Iran + Russia.

Bad news??

Do any of you b00bs here read the disclaimer from STRATFOR posted by A.M.? Do any of you bother to read ANYTHING before spouting off? Have any of you seeked out the original STRATFOR piece?

READ CAREFULLY the initial article. The quality of the attack suggests sophistication comparable to a nat'l intelligence service. So?

So did 9/11...but it wasn't.

The explosives are standard military grade. So? How much standard military grade explosives (whatever that might be because I can think of all sorts of different explosive materials found in various militaries) are lying around Afghanistan and Pakistan these days?

They ain't making suicide vests out of fertilizer and there are a crapload of suicide vests in your neighborhood. I see nothing that distinctly connects the ISI to the explosives.

STRATFOR was very careful in their disclaimer from accusing the ISI specifically. Rogues within? Separate issue but, if so (and it wouldn't be entirely surprising), that wouldn't automatically connote a sanctioned op from on high.

If and when America ever decides that you are an enemy deserving of our full wrath, you'll certainly know it in an inimitable manner. Until then why don't you accept that we really are on your side, wish to see you defeat the TTP, and only wish that you'd care to defeat the afghan taliban as much.

We are, afterall, giving you an absolute sh!tload of our money that we could easily use elsewhere. It's not some elaborate deception where we toss billions at you just to throw you off the trail of our nefarious plans.:disagree:

Do you REALLY, REALLY want to wallow in this exercise of self-pity and paranoia?

Thanks.:usflag:

Do any of you b00bs here read the disclaimer from STRATFOR posted by A.M.? Do any of you bother to read ANYTHING before spouting off? Have any of you seeked out the original STRATFOR piece?

READ CAREFULLY the initial article. The quality of the attack suggests sophistication comparable to a nat'l intelligence service. So?

So did 9/11...but it wasn't.

The explosives are standard military grade. So? How much standard military grade explosives (whatever that might be because I can think of all sorts of different explosive materials found in various militaries) are lying around Afghanistan and Pakistan these days?

They ain't making suicide vests out of fertilizer and there are a crapload of suicide vests in your neighborhood. I see nothing that distinctly connects the ISI to the explosives.

STRATFOR was very careful in their disclaimer from accusing the ISI specifically. Rogues within? Separate issue but, if so (and it wouldn't be entirely surprising), that wouldn't automatically connote a sanctioned op from on high.

If and when America ever decides that you are an enemy deserving of our full wrath, you'll certainly know it in an inimitable manner. Until then why don't you accept that we really are on your side, wish to see you defeat the TTP, and only wish that you'd care to defeat the afghan taliban as much.

We are, afterall, giving you an absolute sh!tload of our money that we could easily use elsewhere. It's not some elaborate deception where we toss billions at you just to throw you off the trail of our nefarious plans.:disagree:

Do you REALLY, REALLY want to wallow in this exercise of self-pity and paranoia?

Thanks.:usflag:

You are always right S-2 can u please confirm this news is that TTP did 9/11 na ??? u r the only reliable source on PDF! :rofl:

bling* bling* "S-2 PAkistani hands behind 9/11 ;) :bunny: lol

1) Classic Pakistani Denial mode. (Kasab is not pakistani, non state actors etc)

2) Its the US Based think tank and the the americans shouting

3) Dhoti?? Cheap point scoring :tdown:
Show me one pic of manmohan wearing a dhoti and I give you 10,000 $

Man its sort of funny, you're propagating a typical Indian stereo type. Whatever bad happens its ISI's fault. "Pakistan is up to something, it's big".

Americans have already rejected this "report" that only Indians have taken to heart. I have nothing to deny, its a nice joke.

Let it by Vajpayee's Dhoti then.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom