What's new

US spy agency actively monitoring messages, emails in India: Report

Unlike majority of the people, an Indian is very happy about this.

The following is his answer to a similar event:

You can never be 100% secure and have 100% privacy - chose what you want for your family.

But understand what the US is doing. It is not snooping on its citizens.

let me give you an example. say we catch a a terrorist in waziristan and he has a cell phone. We then take that number and check to see if he has called anyone in the US. The program used is only to see what " outside the US terrorists" talk to whom inside the US and not for snooping on the US citizens talking to the outside as the starting point.

Also no names are attached to the information/phone numbers that are collected . Only once we find that a number from a terrorist called ' a number' inside the US- then they have to go to a judge / judicial process to get permission to see whom it belonged to.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...r-world-former-cia-worker-edward-snowden.html

Obviously he is pretty mush enjoy it! :hitwall:

And it is you to blame who don't understand US ... :woot:

what is that gibberish you posted again? makes no sense .

besides if anything the guy is crystal clear that he does not want the US to be like China! so what are cackling about :lol:

Poor boy! Are you serious?

In May 2013, Snowden was granted temporary leave from his work as a contractor for the NSA in Hawaii, on the pretext of receiving treatment for his epilepsy.[7] According to their estate agent, Snowden and his girlfriend moved out of their home in Waipahu, West Oahu, Hawaii on May 1, leaving nothing behind but a poster of Chairman Mao.[10] On May 20, he flew to Hong Kong and began living in a hotel room paid for by pro-Beijing legislators living in Hong Kong.[19]

The Washington Post reported that the motive behind the leaks was to demonize the United States as part of an ongoing campaign by the Chinese government.[2]

On June 10, CNN reported that Snowden is "running out of personal cash but has enough funding from Chinese intelligence officials to survive years on the run," ...

Edward Snowden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He left Mao's portrait in his room, doesn't it mean something?

If it were you, you would probably have a portrait of your 7-11 store in your room. That also means something. Right?

Of course, as the media hyper (as in all democracy media) goes down, we'll see what it really is.

If it were you, you would probably have a portrait of your 7-11 store in your room. That also means something. Right?

Of course, as the media hyper (as in all democracy media) goes down, we'll see what it really is.
A 7-11 portrait is far better than Mao's. A 7-11 portrait stands for everything Mao hated.

7-11 posters is better than your waiting on tables picking up dropped noodles. Chinese Americans don't even measure up to Indian Americans in anything! You lose to them on education, earnings, working hard, financial status, credit worthiness - everything! :rofl:

your WIKI information is for dimits like you! the guy is ron paul supporter you dimwit! ...

Edward Snowden apparently a Ron Paul supporter

"A lot of people in 2008 voted for Obama. I did not vote for him. I voted for a third party," he said. "But I believed in Obama's promises. I was going to disclose it [but waited because of his election]. He continued with the policies of his predecessor."

PROOF HE DOES NOT WANT US TO BE LIKE CHINA
I'm willing to sacrifice all of that because I can't in good conscience allow the US government to destroy privacy, internet freedom and basic liberties for people around the world with this massive surveillance machine they're secretly building.

Well, I think the Mao picture and the hotel paid by pro-Beijing legislators is a hoax and has been taken down in wiki. I have also never encountered this piece of info from any other news article.

IT does not take too much to fool the majority ignorant masses here.

A simple article hyping up an ignorant choice of words and we have PDF members all calming to be the first ones to be dropped on their heads.

First much of the claims made by the guardian have shown to be false. i.e. all companies in the alleged PRISM program have come out to say they have absolutely not been a part of any such nonsense as claimed in the prsim leak. These are private companies , huge companies and have no dog in the hunt.

Second , for the US to monitor all India's communication ' IN" India, it would have had to either have direct access or it has hacked up your entire network. NOTE: Not a single other country(s) govt have charged the US to have done so.

WHAT THEY DO IS collect inbound data, limited but still inbound to the US and outbound from the US.

FAR FREAKING DIFFERENT THAN what the comments we read above!

Sure, everybody is stupid, you are the only one who is smart and have internal knowledge.

Strange though, this news has exploded in Germany and everyone is in rage about the US destroying our freedom.

I have never seen so many comments made in virtually all news articles about this scandal.

Hahaha, we are supposed to be a friend and ally of the US. Look, the US spies on us as much as they do to the Chinese:
global-heat-map.png

Götterdämmerung;4391964 said:
Sure, everybody is stupid, you are the only one who is smart and have internal knowledge.

Strange though, this news has exploded in Germany and everyone is in rage about the US destroying our freedom.

I have never seen so many comments made in virtually all news articles about this scandal.

Hahaha, we are supposed to be a friend and ally of the US. Look, the US spies on us as much as they do to the Chinese:

Says the guy who claims since he is a blogger he is a journalist :lol:
you are chini in germany, let us not forget your seditious nature is known to Germans. many German friends have told me that the one of the worst immigrant group in Germany, as far ones that live off welfare and cheat the system are you Chinese. Then being a chini you do not have the smarts to know that you don't have to have internal knowledge, to know that this is inbound to US vs. US having access to your entire network.

Yes your blogger chini friends are whining- whoo what a surprise.

Back
Top Bottom