What's new

US Solider got half of his head blown off

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have done more for world peace and global poverty than all the ME countries combined. And fret not about the money, we got plenty more. Just keep in mind not to piss off 'The Great Satan'.

Well unfortunately posts were sincere and its sad that young ppl have to suffer like this - may be to indians its another chance to hype things up

Lets not forget we also lost 30,000 soliders in this war according to our armies way more then US casualties and probbly we have many soliders permenently injured and devestated as well

Pakistan is more closer to battle then you think - even now I feel if we get 80 helicopters and 3-4 billion for our army we can go in Afghanistan and take care of business get it done, and US can safely move its soliders back to recover from the 10 year war

But indians just want to promote this as another thread - hey they invested nothing yet they got a nuclear deal - they would like the war to continue

A conveniet way to escape the hollowness your argument is to demonise other being anti-US. Pathetic.
And how many threads here about the collapse of the US dollar? Hope you did not move your money into the euro. Look at the euro problems lately? Or how about the prediction by some obscure Russian professor predicting the breakup of the US. An American aircraft crash is a cause for a new thread. Spare me.

How many civilians were dying every day in Iraq before the war. You call it investment because its the Muslims dying all over the world.

A lot. There are videos all over the internet showing how people were killed. Saddam was a dictator and a harsh one at that. He killed thousands and ill treated millions. Were they not muslims?

I accept a lot of people died/are dying now but at least they have ensured a great future. 20 years from now things would be completely different. Could you expect something nice in Saddam's rule?

Taliban never attacked Pakistan before, but it now is desperately after Pak, since Pak is now helping US in WoT. Does that mean Taliban was good? No. You wipe them out today. You'll have a great future.

To save millions, it is crucial to sacrifice thousands.

USA is not just a country its a dream country where freedom ,equality , peace take place

god bless my USA and rest of world

1 trillion dollars wasted in these wars, could have removed poverty and done so much better for the peace and living standard of the people on this earth, alas but wasted on these pathetic wars and more suffering and misery for God knows how many civilians and soldiers like the above one.

the soldiers just obey orders professionally and dutifully

it is the policy makers who sit comfortably while the poor suffer.....most of the soldiers dying in Iraq and Afghanistan wars are between 18 to 25 years old. There's nothing better than dying for your country, but there's also nothing worse than dying for pointless wars which just waste money, resources, and lives

money could have gone to rehabilitating the homeless, feeding the poor, investing more in education and health services (in America and other parts of the world)...the list goes on

as for this soldier, i think it's a miracle he actually survived. He's lucky as hell to be breathing; I dont think we should make mockery out of his situation, how does it make one look if he/she does that

$970 billion badly spent!! Imagine if it went elsewhere, for something productive.

I can assure you it would end a lot of strife in Africa and much of Asia. It would also make America look like a true global leader, and less people would perceive it as imperialist. Mr. President Obama promised change; we are waiting to see it

I dont think we should make mockery out of his situation, how does it make one look if he/she does that
This is **** for many here. The gorier the wound to any US soldier, the faster the fists pumps. The lust is disguised behind some incoherent rant about US foreign policy.

$970 billion badly spent!! Imagine if it went elsewhere, for something productive.

I can assure you it would end a lot of strife in Africa and much of Asia. It would also make America look like a true global leader, and less people would perceive it as imperialist. Mr. President Obama promised change; we are waiting to see it
See previous page.

This is **** for many here. The gorier the wound to any US soldier, the faster the fists pumps. The lust is disguised behind some incoherent rant about US foreign policy.

yeah but its a waste of time, and immature. He's just a foot soldier, he didnt make the policy decisions

i feel sorry for a lot of those soldiers who are being sent to countries with unrealistic objectives and no long-term strategy or plan.

I consider myself a friend of America, since I have American friends and family in the U.S. I do hope the policy makers mend their ways and get themselves out of this madness.

Same way I hope for a lot of change and reforms here at home

See previous page.

i'm not denying that America has been a generous country....but unfortunately, it seems sometimes there are strings attached and also selectivity

America is a powerful country in every aspect. Why doesnt she use her might to END conflicts in the world -- such as Palestine issue which has been a destabilizing factor in Middle East.

I read this article earlier today. I'm sorry to deviate from the subject, but do read it when you have the time, especially the last few lines regarding aid to Palestine.

Criticism of Israel is not ?anti-Israel? - or worse, says US congressman - RT Top Stories

Soldiers are soldiers no matter from which country they are, They are there to serve country & they do with their lives

There are people who say american soldiers are cowards & :blah: :blah:

but think for a moment the very fact that the they are serving in areas where they know that on every corner there is an IED, any time any one can explode & from no where a sniper can pierce a hole through their head is enough bravery

atleast they are better than us, so

LEARN TO RESPECT THEM

America is a powerful country in every aspect. Why doesnt she use her might to END conflicts in the world -- such as Palestine issue which has been a destabilizing factor in Middle East.
There goes that canard again. And there goes the Palestinians canard again...and again...and again...ad nauseum. It is funny that no equal burden is placed on the Arabs, the Iranians and the Palestinians themselves, especially when it is a fact, thru UNRWA, that the US is the most generous donor to the improvement of the Palestinians. Since when is it the responsibility of the US to 'END conflicts' anyway? Because we are the wealthiest? First you complain 'Who appointed US the global police?' Now you demand that we 'END conflicts' when the argument is rhetorically convenient for you. Sometimes to end conflicts the police may have to initiate a conflict. Ever consider that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom