What's new

US signals Zardari to remove Musharraf

Moh199

I cant understand your stuff, Gwadar port was initiated by Nawaz Government, America has better things to do then stop port construction.

Mr Asif Ali Zardari is reality so face the music his party was given massive mandate, he has already changed policies in the so called war on terror, there were no peace deals during busharraf era, killing political leaders doesn't help the country it instead makes it victim to revenge attacks, negotiation is the only way forward.

That sentiment about the Baluchi's that you made................ that is low and disgraceful but whatever you and your hate dont bother me.

Moh199

I cant understand your stuff, Gwadar port was initiated by Nawaz Government, America has better things to do then stop port construction.

Mr Asif Ali Zardari is reality so face the music his party was given massive mandate, he has already changed policies in the so called war on terror, there were no peace deals during busharraf era, killing political leaders doesn't help the country it instead makes it victim to revenge attacks, negotiation is the only way forward.

That sentiment about the Baluchi's that you made................ that is low and disgraceful but whatever you and your hate dont bother me.
This is my point. Most of the people who hate Musharruff goverment have no idea about the realities. let me educate you a little about gawadar
Gwadar is the pinnacle of Sino-Pakistani strategic cooperation. It’s a modern port city that is supposed to link Central Asia, western China, and Pakistan with markets in Mideast and Africa. It’s supposed to have roads stretching all the way to China. It’s no coincidence either that China has also earmarked millions of dollars to renovate the Karakoram Highway linking northern Pakistan to western China.Some reports in the American media, however, have accused Pakistan and China of building a naval base in the guise of a commercial seaport directly overlooking international oil shipping lanes. The Indians and some other regional actors are also not comfortable with this project because they see it as commercial competition. Brother i have no hate aginst you or anyone but yeh i hate those who intend to harm Pakistan and i hope you are not one of them. USA has everything to do with gawadar port. This is why they were expecting Pakistan to have US instead of china!.
What i don't understand is if Musharruff was US puppet then how come all the important and benifitial decision were made in Pakistani and china's intrest why not US!!! Please help me on this. Second why out present goverment is helping US to make a final step on making Pakistan as a terrorist harboring country in the world. ( If your answer is we don't care what world thinks then i have a big problem with your answer!) :sniper::guns:

This is my point. Most of the people who hate Musharruff goverment have no idea about the realities. let me educate you a little about gawadar
Please help me on this. Second why out present goverment is helping US to make a final step on making Pakistan as a terrorist harboring country in the world. ( If your answer is we don't care what world thinks then i have a big problem with your answer!) :sniper::guns:

Dear Moha,

I have no doubt that as a patriotic Pakistani you would be myopic just as I would be for UK but you must understand that Gen M was good for Pakistan
when Sept 11 happened but if you think that he is always right then you are wrong. See how badly your Afghan policy back fired. As DGMO the Gen must take some blame.

Regards

Dear Moha,

I have no doubt that as a patriotic Pakistani you would be myopic just as I would be for UK but you must understand that Gen M was good for Pakistan
when Sept 11 happened but if you think that he is always right then you are wrong. See how badly your Afghan policy back fired. As DGMO the Gen must take some blame.

Regards

I totally agree with you. I say one thing just work couple more years with him learn from him. Get west on Pakistani side through Musharruff and help Pakistan! Instead of destablize Pakistan. NS wants PPP out and PPP can't stand stand ML in whole and together they can't stand Musharruff lol bro I say is that what Pakistanis are good at!!! make a jok of them self in the world!!! shame !!! on us seriouslly we just can';t see us strong and we are very good at stepping on loin's tail so it can hunt us back!! hope you know what i mean. I respect your idea and i want peace in this world. I want Pakistan to be very strong and like this we can't be strong at all. India is let loose if we Pakistanis keep acting like this the India will be way to ahead from us to ever catch with it!!! forget about USA lmao :pakistan::usflag::sniper::guns:

I totally agree with you. I say one thing just work couple more years with him learn from him. Get west on Pakistani side through Musharruff and help Pakistan! Instead of destablize Pakistan. NS wants PPP out and PPP can't stand stand ML in whole and together they can't stand Musharruff lol bro I say is that what Pakistanis are good at!!! make a jok of them self in the world!!! shame !!! on us seriouslly we just can';t see us strong and we are very good at stepping on loin's tail so it can hunt us back!! hope you know what i mean. I respect your idea and i want peace in this world. I want Pakistan to be very strong and like this we can't be strong at all. India is let loose if we Pakistanis keep acting like this the India will be way to ahead from us to ever catch with it!!! forget about USA lmao :pakistan::usflag::sniper::guns:

Dear Moha,

I am very sure no one in the West atleast wants to destabilse Pakistan. Pakistani people worldwide have a reputation of being warm and nice people. What worries the West is that everytime we catch people involved in trouble inevitably we learn they have visited the borders of Pakistan which makes us apprehensive. Thats all.

Regards

First of all who control the world? after GOD!!! buddy boy i am talking about reality not a blame game !!!! Nawaz was out of question since he is too emotional!!! he would off done only one thing which is taking out all the previous PMs and hang them or creat a drama. He would have done nothing for Pakistan. Nothing means nothing! Mr 10% was the only choice. I belive that BB was killed by Mr10% and US planing to bring asif into power. Think out of box and come up with something that makes sence instead of limiting yourself. All i am trying to think out of box. Bhutto was killed and his wife was a chairperson of PPP. BB marrys Mr 10%. BB kicked her mom out of power and becomes Chairperson!! her little brother gets killed in paris i belive or somewhere in France in her first term!! amazing. then in her second term her big brother gets killed by Pakistani police while she was in power!! amazing!. then bb herself gets killed in rawalpindi while her husbunds 18 friends were her bodyguards!! amazing! Zardari changes his kids last names as of Bhutto amazing!!! sounds like after Mr 10% came into her life. Her entire bhutto family parishes including her!!! taz:

Well Done.....Always Neutral:tup: I appreciate your analytic approach observed by the probability regarding BB's assassination. .......here I would like to say.......that, some time it's not necessary to reach upto the certain accuracy........but this time the probabilities as you have told about BB's assassination may be the one of the bitter but possible reality...........as whole history of ruling kingdoms is full of the stories like this, tought us lessons that.....the rulers have no respects of relations.........Father kill the son.....brother murder to brothers.........and son kill or atleast pull down his father and throw into life prison etc; so its is maximum possibilties in BB's case that history repeat itself, as majority of PPPP's leaders and workers believes.:tsk:

As far as Musharraf concern, he is heading the country being president, thats a reality of this time regardless any dispute, while another reality is weak democracy with hanging political senario. :smokin:

What I wud like to advise is where as a nation we stand, we have to look forward not backward. We should avoid any sort of clashes, attative to the serious public issues, keep concentrate to resolve them, reduce the overall stress in political situation, and at the same time give musharraf some safe-exit strategy, Just let the democratic process come back on track.
God Bless us, :pakistan:Long Live Pakistan:pakistan:

How do you come up with this ****.... Sooo I assume Nawaz is an agent isn't he now..... Hmm pssst dont tell this to anyone "Pakistanis hate Musharraf, they want him to leave".....

Now thats out of the way.

Nawaz is an idiot simple as that. he is carrying his personal egoistic kinda enmity. Secondly he is tossing the judges issue arround just to find an excuse to break with the PPP as both the parties have as much different nature as 180 degree. He can never go along with PPP for long.
PPP is more flexible more liberal in nature.

NS is only trying to create a situation where he could be able to manage have fresh election and get himself elected.
:)

Nawaz is an idiot simple as that. he is carrying his personal egoistic kinda enmity. Secondly he is tossing the judges issue arround just to find an excuse to break with the PPP as both the parties have as much different nature as 180 degree. He can never go along with PPP for long.
PPP is more flexible more liberal in nature.

NS is only trying to create a situation where he could be able to manage have fresh election and get himself elected.
:)

Miss Jana,

What a pleasent suprise to see you safe and sound back from India. BTW how come you like PPP and Mr. 10 % suddenly.

:coffee:

Miss Jana,

What a pleasent suprise to see you safe and sound back from India. BTW how come you like PPP and Mr. 10 % suddenly.

:coffee:

Ahh dear you should have said what a surprise the Indians are safe while i was there :P Hey did you see my pics of Indian tour ??? do check.

And As far as Mr 10% well dear i have no love for so-called politicians realy.

I know some inside information how they got kick backs and other looting as soon as they won polls so i dont have any love for them

Your view are respected, but you should know this fact before judging a democratic state, the first rule of engagement is negotiation, and the rest is added to suit the populace.
I assure you the PPP will deliver, if not you may judge it with the most harshest of comments and feelings but let it be and let it run its government before you criticize, is it not this PPP who drafted the Constitution of Pakistan in the "Parliament", if it is corrupt and mean to the people than why would it allow the creation of the Constitution of Pakistan after all it gives rights to us.
This is a time for the Pakistanis to be patient, all will be done that the people want but we require patients no one man or woman can change everything but together we can do something, if Asif was so power hungry then he would never have allowed a coalition government after all he has massive number of seats, it is the reconciliation and allowing the views of minority parties to be but on the table and this is the first step of making shape of your demands.

Thank you very much that you respect my opinion, and believe me I respect your opinion justas much and hope to learn something from it.
As far as the PPP is concerned I will wait and see the 100 day plan has not been put into play, but I will wait. As of right now my opinion to all Pakistanis is wait and see and if the government fails to deliver then by all means protest but in a Constitutional matter. What also must stop is the opposition being against every step the government takes. All must keep the national interests in mind.

A great Journalist of Pakistan concluded " The army cant fight for more than 6 days, and cant leave government for less than 11 years."
The army keeping quiet shows they are backing musharraf, if they were really separated from politics than they would have chanted him out like the rest of the organs of state, the army act forbids any personal to come into politics, you know what wait and see musharraf will leave on his own with a lot of shame when his powers are removed.

In the first part of your statement you mentioned a "great journalist," well atleast you cosider him to be. I know who you are talking about, but I cant remember his name. Now I personally fee offended by this statement. All journalist must and should keep national interests in mind and by critizing the Armed Forces of Pakistan in such a manner is totally uncalled for and I had he power I'd charge him with treason. I dont see him going on the front lines and fighting. I dont see him straping a bomb to his chest for the sake of the country. In fact where did he get the whole 6 day thing. The guy should have some sort of respect for the people who will defend him and his country.
Now as far as your comment about the Army and politics and how the Army is backing President Musharraf, is strange. You say that the Army should stay away from politics and I agree with you here, but at the same time you say the Army should remove the President of Pakistan. Well for the Army to do that it would mean they are getting involved in politics and you dont want that. If you really want the Army to stay away from politics then we and I mean we must choose better representitives. Representitives who care for the people. Because if you look at our history every time a General took over he took over becuase the people wanted him and the Army to take over. We dont have politicians we have goons and this includes all of our politicians.

The Times of India: No 1 site for Breaking news, views, reviews, cricket, business, lifestyle, sports

Coalition govt pushing Pak prez to resign

27 May 2008.

ISLAMABAD: The coalition government and the presidency in Pakistan are fast moving towards a possible showdown, with President Pervez Musharraf likely to choose to "resign from office", official sources said on Monday.

"Tough times lie ahead for the president and the only option for him is to resign without delay," an official said, adding that otherwise he might have to face impeachment. The official said that the coalition government is pushing Musharraf to resign since the US does not want his impeachment.

The US is making a concerted effort to persuade Asif Ali Zardari, co-chair of the ruling Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP), to meet Musharraf and develop a working relationship with him. "Many well-wishers have suggested to me to meet Musharraf in person and discuss the political problems in detail to find some solution," Zardari said.

Sources said Zardari might ask Musharraf to resign in return for a "safe exit", which implies that he will not face any charges in court.

Twenty-five retired army generals last week urged the government to file cases against Musharraf for breaching the constitution and taking illegal steps since 1999, including dissolving the parliament and dismissing the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) government.

In an interview with a private TV channel, Zardari said he was under tremendous pressure to impeach the president. Former PM Nawaz Sharif, an ally of Zardari, has been publicly demanding Musharraf's impeachment, saying he should also be charged with treason for violating the constitution.

Geo is running breaking news..Pres Mush is going to resign in next 48 hours and get safe passage.After over three hour meeting with COAS.
(If this news is BS, Geo should be ban forever )

Commando Unit deployed for Musharraf’s security changed

ISLAMABAD: Chief of the Army Staff (COAS) General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani held an extremely important meeting with President Pervez Musharraf at the Army House Rawalpindi late on Wednesday.

The meeting continued till after midnight lasting more than three-and-a-half hours. This was their longest one-on-one encounter.

The meeting, which was significant in view of the current political and security situation in the country, gained further importance as it took place after day-long consultations of the Army chief with his important commanders.

Brigadier Faheem Rao has taken over the command of the Triple-One Brigade in place of the president's loyal commander Brigadier Aasim Bajwa. The commando unit looking after the security of the Presidency has been changed with another unit.

Highly placed sources said late on Wednesday evening that President Pervez Musharraf has made up his mind to call it a day and he can make an announcement in this regard any time. His closest aides are of the view that after losing all hope of survival in power the president has made up his mind to lead a retired life.

Sources said though the president's official spokesman denied this impression, Musharraf has no option left but to quit.

The president has already been asked by 'important officials' not to think about any step that may further aggravate the already fragile political situation in the country. Musharraf has consented to leave the Army House immediately and he may move to the President House within 48 hours before calling it a day.

"There is no question of any extra-constitutional step by him or on his behalf. The president has lost the capacity to invoke constitutional provisions like 58-2 (b), dissolving the assembly and the government.

The question of introducing an impeachment motion would not come as the president will leave office and get a safe passage. The drop scene of the drama that started on March 9 last year is bound to appear any time soon," the sources said.

Meanwhile, Brigadier Aasim Salim Bajwa, who served President Pervez Musharraf as his military secretary in his initial days and was considered to be the most loyal Army officer of the president, was made commander of the Triple-One Brigade, which is responsible for the security of the president, federal capital and Rawalpindi, by President Pervez Musharraf before relinquishing the office of the Army chief. This Brigade has always played a main role in staging coups in the past.

Brigadier Bajwa also provided Musharraf admirable assistance in tabulation of his book 'In the Line of Fire'. He was due to take part in war-course in August this year but is now proceeding for another course to the United States next week.

Brigadier Faheem Rao has been appointed Commander Triple-One Brigade. He has already taken over the charge of the Brigade, the sources said.

Commando Unit deployed for Musharraf’s security changed - GEO.tv

Frequent visits of US congressmen, because failure in war against terror, collapse of economy, no formation of national govt.
58-2b ??????

Back
Top Bottom