What's new

US Should Not Give Leftover Weapons to Pakistan: Afghanistan

haha
who is going to rule Afghanistan after Americans leave? corrupt Dollar Hungry Karzai?

or taliban.. ?

[Karzai] for the last time we are telling you, dont give your stuff away to the Paks... Or Else

[US] or else what?

[Karzai] or else I will be very sad and cry like a bitch to show you how sad I am

[US] oh I see.. come closer Karzai..

(Kazrai comes closer to US Commander...)

[US] a little bit more Karzai...

(US commander bitch slaps him which causes karzai to pee in his shalwar)

[US] you wanna cry now bitch? cry to me, its our equipment and we will do whatever we want, we will blow it up, give it to Paks or take it with us but we wont give it to your punk *** you shit faced, double dealing , corrupt to the core thankless asshole

[Karzai] (chocking) hey thats unfair, you calling me double dealing and corrupt asshole, Pakistanis are double dealing not me!!

[US] oh I am sorry you corrupt asshole did I hurt your feeling? you are secretly hosting pakistani taliban which we snatched from you not once and twice? you are a two faced swine you are
This is hilarious scene brother. Specially when u said a little bit more .... You should try to write a comedy script. Tears coming out of my eyes. :rofl::rofl:

haha
who is going to rule Afghanistan after Americans leave? corrupt Dollar Hungry Karzai?

or taliban.. ?

[Karzai] for the last time we are telling you, dont give your stuff away to the Paks... Or Else

[US] or else what?

[Karzai] or else I will be very sad and cry like a bitch to show you how sad I am

[US] oh I see.. come closer Karzai..

(Kazrai comes closer to US Commander...)

[US] a little bit more Karzai...

(US commander bitch slaps him which causes karzai to pee in his shalwar)

[US] you wanna cry now bitch? cry to me, its our equipment and we will do whatever we want, we will blow it up, give it to Paks or take it with us but we wont give it to your punk *** you shit faced, double dealing , corrupt to the core thankless asshole

[Karzai] (chocking) hey thats unfair, you calling me double dealing and corrupt asshole, Pakistanis are double dealing not me!!

[US] oh I am sorry you corrupt asshole did I hurt your feeling? you are secretly hosting pakistani taliban which we snatched from you not once and twice? you are a two faced swine you are

Just a hint of freebies and US becomes hero in most narratives.

Is banaris in Bihar.?

Nopes, in east UP but very close to Bihar.

hahahaha aby in manhooson ke liye dono bekar hai , zaida bura word use Karun ga tu bn ho jao ga :D
off topic are you bihari ?

Nah, I belong to Aligarh U.P

This is hilarious scene brother. Specially when u said a little bit more .... You should try to write a comedy script. Tears coming out of my eyes. :rofl::rofl:
I plagiarized the script from the Hans Blix scene in team America

just saying for copy rights issue and for those who will be butt hurt reading that

oh , UP aye aur sala dhool nai Baja tu kia khak UP aye !! that one :D

the-butt-hurt_o_1422659.jpg

So what about accent is it same in Bihar and banaris.?

Yes I'm sure they will listen after he has accused them of ruining things in Afghanistan, refused to sign the security pact, told them to hurry up their exit and literally just bad mouthed them for the best part of the last several years.

The guy is beyond saving and so is the non-existant Afghan army. The US openly talks about their ability to fight and with some saying they doubt it will even survive after a few years.

Now that's the bottom line, which totally defies the opening line 'Afghanistan says'

"The insurgency in Pakistan is more like the insurgency in Afghanistan in that improvised explosive devices have killed the most Pakistan security personnel. Having the armored equipment would help decrease casualties," said Shah.
Some defense analysts note what they say is Pakistan’s pressing need to acquire mine-resistant ambush-protected (MRAP) vehicles and other types of weapons to fight the militancy; but, they say, if the United States does consider giving such equipment to Pakistan, then Pakistan's eastern neighbor, India, may join Afghanistan in raising objections.

What about TTP, why they are so quite and friendly with occupying forces in Afghanistan! afterall this equipment (if in working order) is going to hurt, only TTP!
Does such rumors not bothering for TTP at all?
On the other hand, i hate when people start rumors and than start challenging them... without any one asking them!

Just a friendly reminder:
images

Back
Top Bottom