What's new

US should dump Islamabad-HussainHaqqani

gotti said:
I did not question the existence of Rama but quoted Karunanidhi and stated that he doesn't know of his existence and does not believe in him and rightly so, because the Ramayana paints the South Indian Tamils as Monkeys, which is why it is a bigoted book and philosophy.

Just because they are dark, you would call them monkeys?

well Ramayana never painted anyone Monkey .....Even Villein/Devil Ravan of Story Painted as Very Scholar Man who Had City Made of Gold....Only mistake he did was kidnapings of sita . But we have freedom of expression i don't know what did Karunanidhi say But he have his own opinion. We don't kill people if someone criticize or don't believe on god/rama like happens in your country if some one question Allah or Muhammad He get killed , his wife daughters get raped and his house get destroyed .

gotti said:
Also, why would you force him to believe in an event that he doesn't believe took place and there's no archeological proof to show that there was a bridge over the Sethusamudram made by monkeys (euphemistically Tamils, according to you)

You have no right to force your beliefs on the Tamils who want to build a bridge to connect with their fellow Tamils in Sri Lanka, over waters they don't believe have anything holy about them.

You're trying to force your religion on other people and then are questioning other people like Karunanidhi or Owaisi for the mere right to question them or not accept them being imposed on them?

Conversely, you questioning God's existence has absolutely no comparison when we quote Karunanidhi, a leader of the oppressed Tamils like Jayalalitha.

FYI, Hindutva extremist, Allah is a word for "God" in Arabic that is used by Arabic-speaking Christians, Druze, as well as some Jews and Sikhs.

Are you saying that you're an atheist?

well All south Indian Hindus believe on Rama , exceptions..excluded ! Even their festivals and pilgrims are Huge as compare to north ......r u nuts ? it's India not Pakistan ! no one can force anyone to believe anything ......ya it's story and every one have version of it.

Well i don't care who uses which word , My direction was only one.

yes , I am atheist , I believe on Human Idols not False "GOD" thing ....

Where did you learn all these things Zaid Hamid Conspiracy school ? I don't know which south Indians wants to Build Bridge Between two International Borders to meet their Tamil brothers in Srilanka , we have planes , Ships we live in 2013 .

well Ramayana never painted anyone Monkey .....Even Villein/Devil Ravan of Story Painted as Very Scholar Man who Had City Made of Gold....Only mistake he did was kidnapings of sita . But we have freedom of expression i don't know what did Karunanidhi say But he have his own opinion. We don't kill people if someone criticize or don't believe on god/rama like happens in your country if some one question Allah or Muhammad He get killed , his wife daughters get raped and his house get destroyed .

well All south Indian Hindus believe on Rama , exceptions..excluded ! Even their festivals and pilgrims are Huge as compare to north ......r u nuts ? it's India not Pakistan ! no one can force anyone to believe anything ......ya it's story and every one have version of it.

Well i don't care who uses which word , My direction was only one.

yes , I am atheist , I believe on Human Idols not False "GOD" thing ....

Let's not get lost in a very complicated or confusing debate.

How about we make it very basic and simple?

All you have to do is just answer very basic questions without semantics.

I will give you the relevant quotes and you answer them.

He even challenged Advani to answer them but he wasn't able to, so let's see where you stand.

Here are his questions (with Indian newspaper sources).

Please answer them because you said you didn't know what he was saying but now that you will know, you will have to answer them.

"Who is this Raman (as Lord Ram is referred to in Tamil)? In which engineering college did he study and become a civil engineer? When did he build this so-called bridge? Is there any evidence for this?"

Where is proof Ram built bridge, asks Karunanidhi - Indian Express

Furthermore, Karunanidhi asks if Ram a drunkard? Valmiki describes him as kudikaran and people still drink "rus" of Ram.

"I have only repeated what Valmiki had said about Ram in Ramayana. The author of Ramayana has described him as a kudikaran (drunkard). But I have not made any such comment. Let Advani study Valmiki's Ramayana fully and come to debate about it with me," Karunanidhi told reporters, rejecting Advani's demand that he withdraw his comments on Ram."

Ram a lie, Ramayana says he was a drunkard: Karunanidhi - Indian Express

As you can see, these words weren't my words. I was only quoting Karunanidhi.

In the above mentioned instance, he, himself was quoting Valmiki.

In short, why aren't you letting the Tamils build a bridge over the Sethusamudram?

This isn't my question, it is from Karunanidhi.

And, so were the questions about Rama, which you thought I was making and started to insult Islam and Pakistan as you Hindutva extremists always do because that's all you're ever taught.

Your only argument or defense of India is that Pakistan is a problem or Islam is bad.

What does Islam or Pakistan have to do with Karunanidhi, Ram Setu or Sri Lankan Tamils?

Yet, you still brought it up. :hitwall:

It is because of this bigoted attitude that TN is straying away from you bigots and hates you.

Here's a video with DMK people attacking BJP office with the Police (hint, they hate you)

well Ramayana never painted anyone Monkey

You believe Rama built the bridge by throwing stones in the water alongside monkeys, who you're calling Tamils, euphemistically and out of bigotry - you showed that bigotry in another post against Chinese people - I can't even imagine how you treat North Easterners.

Here is the story, in English, if you don't get it.

The sea god says the "monkeys will help you" and the monkeys go to work.

Who are you referring to as "monkeys"? You are bigots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL62LDHme6c[/B]​

Please answer them because you said you didn't know what he was saying but now that you will know, you will have to answer them.

"Who is this Raman (as Lord Ram is referred to in Tamil)? In which engineering college did he study and become a civil engineer? When did he build this so-called bridge? Is there any evidence for this?"

Where is proof Ram built bridge, asks Karunanidhi - Indian Express

Well , it's his opinion , He don't believe in Rama But million of people believe ....everyone have their choice what they want to believe........

Furthermore, Karunanidhi asks if Ram a drunkard? Valmiki describes him as kudikaran and people still drink "rus" of Ram.

"I have only repeated what Valmiki had said about Ram in Ramayana. The author of Ramayana has described him as a kudikaran (drunkard). But I have not made any such comment. Let Advani study Valmiki's Ramayana fully and come to debate about it with me," Karunanidhi told reporters, rejecting Advani's demand that he withdraw his comments on Ram."

[url=http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ram-a-lie-ramayana-says-he-was-a-drunkard-karunanidhi/219361]Ram a lie, Ramayana says he was a drunkard: Karunanidhi - Indian Express

well , though I didn't read Valmiki Ramayana , If he described Rama drunkard then it could be ! Accroding to story he had many problems in life , might be due to pain of losing Seeta he could have become "Devdas" for period of time because only women in his life was seeta / only women he loved and married was seeta . he hadn't many wives like your prophet had "Rama was one women Man". whats a Big deal ?

As you can see, these words weren't my words. I was only quoting Karunanidhi.

In the above mentioned instance, he, himself was quoting Valmiki.

In short, why aren't you letting the Tamils build a bridge over the Sethusamudram?

This isn't my question, it is from Karunanidhi.

And, so were the questions about Rama, which you thought I was making and started to insult Islam and Pakistan as you Hindutva extremists always do because that's all you're ever taught.

Your only argument or defense of India is that Pakistan is a problem or Islam is bad.

What does Islam or Pakistan have to do with Karunanidhi, Ram Setu or Sri Lankan Tamils?

Yet, you still brought it up. :hitwall:

It is because of this bigoted attitude that TN is straying away from you bigots and hates you.

Here's a video with DMK people attacking BJP office with the Police (hint, they hate you)

You believe Rama built the bridge by throwing stones in the water alongside monkeys, who you're calling Tamils, euphemistically and out of bigotry - you showed that bigotry in another post against Chinese people - I can't even imagine how you treat North Easterners.

Here is the story, in English, if you don't get it.

The sea god says the "monkeys will help you" and the monkeys go to work.

Who are you referring to as "monkeys"? You are bigots.

ya Words are not yours but Intentions behind posting here are yours !

what Pakistani like you Have to do with North/South /Rama /Karunanidhi/setu in India ? :Hitwall:

Which Tamil wants to build Bridge ? Idiot it's international border of Srilanka too , Srilanka and Tamil people have rivalry , Srilankans and Tamil Hate each other.... north indians have nothing to with anything .

if some north indian say anything bad about south Indians then he is racist , as i said may be karunanidhi don't believe on rama but majority south Indians do.... if some one call monkey to anyone then complain he will get arrested by police .

i don't have time to watch your videos ....but thanks .... it could be posted by anyone , even by Hindu Haters pretending to be Hindus.....to insult them

idiot it's story which say bridge is build by Monkeys , It doesn't call any one monkey....We have monkey God Hanuman which get worshiped mainly in North India....as compare to south...

DMK IS NOT SOUTH INDIA , it's south Indian party like many other with their own agenda and politics and which lost election last year in Tamilnadu.

Indian is free country he can say anything within law and i can say anything within law......

We don't have North Talibans and South Taliban who kill each other and keep bombs in temples like hapeens in your country in shia ,sunni, they kill each other like vampires .

This thread is too far off the topic now.

Weren't we talking about Hussain Haqqani and his advice to USA to dump its relationship with Pakistan?

idiot it's story which say bridge is build by Monkeys , It doesn't call any one monkey....We have monkey God Hanuman which get worshiped mainly in North India....as compare to south...

Why do they think you're calling them "monkeys"?

Are they stupid like monkeys (in your opinion)?

DMK IS NOT SOUTH INDIA , it's south Indian party like many other with their own agenda and politics and which lost election last year in Tamilnadu.

Are you saying the Tamil issue is a political issue and not a Tamil issue?

Jayalalitha doesn't care about Tamils?

Are you sure you want to say that?

She's going to be supporting the NDA (your BJP)

Are you saying the Tamil issue is a political issue and not a Tamil issue?

What a mess ! What Tamil issue ? ......there is only one tamil issue that they hate Sirlankans and Tamil wants that Indian Government to Take action against Srilankan government .....thats it ......there is no some monkey business issue..... you r brainwashed or misguided by some mullahs by watching You tube videos .

Tamil are Very much Brothers to us like any other state , We have 28 states . Who told you that they think anyone calling them monkey.. because you watched some stupid video on you tube. every state has own culture and they are proud of it Punjab--geen revolution/sikh , Bengal--Writers , Maharashtra- Warriors/cricketers , Tamil - Scientist.....etc.....long list

Stupid ??? r u sick ? We have Nobel prize winer scientist from Tamilnadu like C.V. Raman...etc...

Company which sponsor your cricket team -Pepsi ..... C.E.O is Tamil lady Indira Nooyie ,Fortune ranked her the #1 most powerful woman in business in 2009 and 2010..... one of the 100 Most powerful women in world according to Forbes of Times some Magazine ...Her one phone call can Remove sponsorship of your Cricket Team.

Jayalalitha doesn't care about Tamils?

Are you sure you want to say that?

She's going to be supporting the NDA (your BJP)

there is nothing to care ....Tamil Worship Rama , it just K.nidhi don't .

You are ignorant about Indian politics ...... in my knowledge..Jay lalita always supported BJP in NDA ....She was Part of NDA alliance BJP government..in past and also today she is with BJP ....thats why DMK hate BJP .....There is very strong rivalry between Jaylalita and Karunanidhi they hate each other.

There is no My BJP , it's only BJP . last time i voted for Congress but this time i am going to vote BJP .

What a mess ! What Tamil issue ? ......there is only one tamil issue that they hate Sirlankans and Tamil wants that Indian Government to Take action against Srilankan government .....thats it ......there is no some monkey business issue..... you r brainwashed or misguided by some mullahs by watching You tube videos .

This has been well-documented and had been an issue even during colonial era.

Tamil are Very much Brothers to us like any other state , We have 26 states . Who told you that they think anyone calling them monkey.. because you watched some stupid video on you tube.

What YouTube video is this? Please tell me so I can find out where you're getting your information. :hitwall:

it just pride every state has own culture and they are proud of it Punjab--geen revolution/sikh , Bengal--Writers , Maharashtra- Warriors/cricketers , Tamil - Scientist.....etc.....long list

Thank you for showing us that the caste system is alive and well in India where everyone's profession is aligned with their "genetic predisposition" to be good at it. :omghaha:

Stupid ??? r u sick ? We have Nobel prize winer scientist from Tamilnadu like C.V. Raman...etc...

Company which sponsor your cricket team -Pepsi ..... C.E.O is Tamil lady Indira Nooyie ,Fortune ranked her the #1 most powerful woman in business in 2009 and 2010..... one of the 100 Most powerful women in world according to Forbes of Times some Magazine ...Her one phone call can Remove sponsorship of your Cricket Team.

Indra Nooyi is in a business position. She is not Pawar, Yum! isn't BCCI and neither is America, Maharashtra. Please, artificially grow a brain because it seems that your caste is not "predisposed" to have one, naturally :omghaha:

there is nothing to care ....Tamil Worship Rama , it just K.nidhi don't .

Only one Tamil in the entire state doesn't believe in Rama and they made him their leader, voted him in and didn't have a problem with him questioning his existence? :rofl:

You are ignorant about Indian politics ...... in my knowledge..Jay lalita always supported BJP in NDA ....She was Part of NDA alliance BJP government..in past and also today she is with BJP ....thats why DMK hate BJP .....There is very strong rivalry between Jaylalita and Karunanidhi they hate each other.

Everyone already knows this so repeating what people already does no good for anyone. But what you don't know is that while you were busy sharpening your Trishul to go and kill harmless, innocent, and unarmed Christian and Muslim civilians, Jayalalitha had left Vajpayee like most Hindutva males - bowing down to a female (like they do with Durga, Sita and K.ali) - Vaypayee had to do everything in his power to request her to stay with him.

Also, are you trying to use Brahmin Tamils to suppress the Tamil people and ignore their grievances?

Are you trying to say that you will be successful in dividing the Tamils?

This can never happen! The Tamils stand united, they are Tamils first, any religion second, their sect in their religion, third and Indian, fourth. :rofl:

If Karunanidhi does not believe in the mythical Rama, then is he to be considered a non-Indian by your extremist Patel definition?

Why don't you guys do this - like with Pakistan, allow all non-Rama believers like Karunanidhi to get together in TN and form their own state free from having things imposed on them.

This way, you can have your Divali parties all over Gujarat and create killing fields without Tamils being a part of it.

There is no My BJP , it's only BJP , last time i voted for Congress but this i am going to vote BJP .

The extremist finally comes out of the closet. It's not like it was a surprise.

Soon, you'll admit that you would've voted for BJP only if they had, as their leader, a bloodthirsty, religious bigot, like they do now.

We don't mind you bringing Modi in power because we don't have to live in India and worry about four-foot internet trolls coming to slaughter us with their Trishuls - but, the Christians, Muslims, Tamils, and Dalits of India definitely do - I hope God saves them and by "god" I don't mean Rama, because he couldn't even save Sita, himself, he had to ask the monkeys :rofl:(who you euphemistically refer to as Tamils/Venera)

BTW, this is something a British author taught us and is well-documented. Our sources of knowledge is not your favorite YouTube Pandit, Baba Ramdev, the illegitimate child of Modi's Yoni and Sushma's ling :mamba: (I didn't confuse the body parts, I wrote it purposely )

Nasty Hindutva Extremist, the scum of the Earth :sick:

US need Packistan for 2014 when the they are run way .if thay want to run way with bit peace in Afganestan than Us need to suck up to Packistan .

:lol: you r sick talibani ! Caste system it's in vanishing path. But Muslims all over all sucking blood of each other . Arab treat you SA Muslims like dogs , even you don't get citizenship of their country.

:omghaha:

Arabs treat Indians like that and specifically Gujarati, Marathi and Bihari.

Every part of the world, Indians are not welcome. Remember Australia?

How about America saying "no more Patels" :omghaha:

i just told , Tamil also very talented people because you asking about Stupidity
!

Tamils are talented, which is why they don't need North India. What do North Indians have except Cows? They don't even have cow-milk :rofl:

you stupid only have suicide bombers

You started that with the LTTE and then abandoned them with no regard for the Tamil cause - now let's see how the Tamils in TN react to that - they already realized that India is not sincere with Tamils under Rajiv Gandhi.

BTW, I am sure that being a Hindutva Extremist, you enjoyed watching a decent, respectable man die (just like you like killing everyone that breathes differently than Ramdev)

Also, remember what Hagel said about India funding problems for Pakistan?

You're causing such attacks in our country, too.

and Women beaters :omghaha:

Women? :rofl:

The Capital of India, Delhi, is the rape capital of the world. There are more rapes going on in India and hidden under the carpet, than even Johannesburg, which was once the rape capital.

I didn't say Only one , i said Exceptions Excluded , We are not Muslims too kill each other for god .

You just said Babri Masjid was where god was born and you have the right to kill whoever you want because of it. :undecided:

Strange. Very, strange. Your caste doesn't come with a brain? May be you are lower, sewerage cleaning class?

Also, there are about 200 million Muslims in India, so the Sachar Report wasn't lying after all (and neither was Jaswant Singh, which is why you had to kick him out because you couldn't handle the truth)

So much for freedom of speech by the Hindutva extremist. Too bad, they couldn't even allow Jaswant Singh's book into Gujarat.

Politicians are always paranoid people some people believe in this in that some don't believe ,

:hitwall:

Not believing in a religion isn't paranoia, it's not believing in it. Stop imposing Hindutva extremism on the Tamils.

you Shame less Mullahs just 3-4 days before You Islamic vampires killed many christens Burnt 100 houses of them , you rape minority women you r teaching me about minority.... :omghaha:you have institutionalized killing of christen ....

in 2011 you converted 2000 women by raping , kidnapping of minorities ......Pakistan is Mess .....

They were allotted new houses and better ones while the rioters were arrested and charged as they should have been.

But, in India, the BJP's goons killing Christians in Madhya Pradesh, in Manipur and the North Eastern states goes unnoticed.

Vatican had to publish a report on how terribly the Christians are treated in Orissa compared to the entire world.

Even worse is the case when you blame the entire Tamil cause on the "church".

There were no rapes of any woman, let alone minority women like in India, where even tourists aren't safe (Indian Tourism, RIP).

BTW, watch Final Solution Gujarat, made by an Rama-believing North Indian Hindu (Vaishnavism).

You'll see how the rape was actually committed and slaughters done.

It was so bad that Modi wasn't even allowed entry into America in 2005 or to speak via, just a video link, in Wharton.

Even the Indians had to protest because he is the Hitler of our era.

You want to make him the PM? :omghaha:

The entire world will cut off ties with India.

Pakistan will be the first one for it because I believe we should replace Israel with India. They say Israel commits human rights abuses? Never heard of them.

May be a few here and there just like in any country but India? It's the worst country when it comes to human rights, even worse than Hitler's Naziism in Europe.

Arabs treat Indians like that and specifically Gujarati, Marathi and Bihari.

Every part of the world, Indians are not welcome. Remember Australia?

How about America saying "no more Patels"

ya , all south Asian Muslims Pak_i , Indian , bang_ ....they purchase you daughters , sisters . Do fake marriages with your women , you are no allowed to marry Arab women , you are degraded non-arab muslims . And you suck in front of your "ARABI LORD" :rofl:

it's today " No Pakistanis Idiot" and all over world , Pakistani are Terrorist for them , Pathological Liars , BBC: Double Cross :omghaha:

Tamils are talented, which is why they don't need North India. What do North Indians have except Cows? They don't even have cow-milk :rofl:

What do you drink in Pakiland Camel urine like your Arab lords ? :omghaha:

Also, remember what Hagel said about India funding problems for Pakistan?

No i remember what Clark said : Pakistani are pathological liars :omghaha:

BBC : Double Cross Pakistan 2hr Documentary... this is worst insult of any country i have seen :rofl:

ya , 72 virgins even after life you imagine P_usy !!!! :rofl:

You just said Babri Masjid was where god was born and you have the right to kill whoever you want because of it.

no because some brainless desert animals destroyed ,,thats why :omghaha:

Also, there are about 200 million Muslims in India, so the Sachar Report wasn't lying after all (and neither was Jaswant Singh, which is why you had to kick him out because you couldn't handle the truth)

it's still very good for Muslims that we are not kidnapings/raping/converting Muslims girls like you people
actually they should get equal treatment what non-Muslims get in pak.
one Muslim girl for one christen/Hindu girl in pak.

blasphemy law is ideal example of terrorists constitution of Pakistan

But, in India, the BJP's goons killing Christians in Madhya Pradesh, in Manipur and the North Eastern states goes unnoticed.

Vatican had to publish a report on how terribly the Christians are treated in Orissa compared to the entire world.

Even worse is the case when you blame the entire Tamil cause on the "church".

There were no rapes of any woman, let alone minority women like in India, where even tourists aren't safe (Indian Tourism, RIP).

our Defense minister is christen ! they are very much happy here than pak .....Muslims are born rapist quran guide for rape of non-muslims womens , rape is crime in india but it's religion in pak :lol:

tourism ? there is no such thing is pak .. :omghaha:

but Terrorism yes it's national export :omghaha:

it's jungle only animals live their :lol:

You want to make him the PM?

The entire world will cut off ties with India.

Pakistan will be the first one for it because I believe we should replace Israel with India. They say Israel commits human rights abuses? Never heard of them.

May be a few here and there just like in any country but India? It's the worst country when it comes to human rights, even worse than Hitler's Naziism in Europe.

Muslims are worse than Nazi , 90 % muslims countries treat non-Muslims as second class citizens . Pakistan is Muslims vampire country which lives on blood and Flesh of non-muslims . thats why only 2% non-muslims remained in pak and they will also vanish in few decades

US need Packistan for 2014 when the they are run way .if thay want to run way with bit peace in Afganestan than Us need to suck up to Packistan .

They are building up a case for post 2014 ....I guess.

ya , all south Asian Muslims Pak_i , Indian , bang_ ....they purchase you daughters , sisters . Do fake marriages with your women , you are no allowed to marry Arab women , you are degraded non-arab muslims . And you suck in front of your "ARABI LORD" :rofl:

it's today " No Pakistanis Idiot" and all over world , Pakistani are Terrorist for them , Pathological Liars , BBC: Double Cross :omghaha:

What do you drink in Pakiland Camel urine like your Arab lords ? :omghaha:

No i remember what Clark said : Pakistani are pathological liars :omghaha:

BBC : Double Cross Pakistan 2hr Documentary... this is worst insult of any country i have seen

ya , 72 virgins even after life you imagine P_usy !!!! :rofl:

no because some brainless desert animals destroyed ,,thats why :omghaha:

it's still very good for Muslims that we are not kidnapings/raping/converting Muslims girls like you people
actually they should get equal treatment what non-Muslims get in pak.
one Muslim girl for one christen/Hindu girl in pak.

blasphemy law is ideal example of terrorists constitution of Pakistan

our Defense minister is christen ! they are very much happy here then pak .....Muslims are born rapist quran guide for rape of non-muslims womens , rape is crime in india but it's religion in pak :lol:

tourism ? there is no such thing is pak .. :omghaha:

it's jungle only animals live their :lol:

Muslims are worse than Nazi , 90 % muslims countries treat non-Muslims as second class citizens . Pakistan is Muslims vampire country which lives on blood and Flesh of non-muslims . thats why only 2% non-muslims remained in pak and they will also vanish in few decades

Too much bullsh!t and too little time.

If your D F I people have balls, then, tell them to un-ban me. They are so scared of allowing anyone to speak or have a different opinion that they had to send you after me.

Tell them to be good followers of the Gaurav Gatha, get out of Kal.i mata's castration spell and allow me to put them in their place.

They banned me only after one day :omghaha: Look at the insecurity of the Indians, they had to send their troll to try and fight back. :yahoo:

Forget everything, just answer this question:

Is RSS a Fascist movement and do they support the Hitler salute?

Here you can see old men wearing short shorts

india-hindu-nationalism-2009-10-2-7-42-36.jpg

And here, you can see the leader, Mohan Bhagwat of RSS doing the Nazi, Fascist salute

rss280.jpg

Also, answer this question. In RSS, you cannot marry and have to live a life of celibacy.

Why did Modi marry and why did he hide it?

Is he a liar? Is he let off easy because he facilitated a genocide/mass-slaughter of the Muslims?

Tell me just two things.

Isn't RSS, a fascist organization? (Fascism and Naziism, same thing with only slight difference)

Why did Modi marry when RSS sevaks cannot and if they do, they can't lie about it?

PS. Bal Thackeray once said that Hitler was his role model and Indians think it's okay to speak of Hitler or be inspired by him.

Why this thread is still going on. It should done with by thanks from most of the Pakistani posters who says the same with Islamabad before USA, in the sentence ?

Back
Top Bottom