What's new

US shifts supply routes from Pakistan to CARs

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing will happen they will have to use a port route and there is currently only one available via pakistan! hence americans have NO CHOICE!!!!!

You think? Take a look at this below and tell me how come US/NATO have no other choice but you:

central_asia_big.jpg

US could easily take the route from southern Russia and to the ports of Turkmenistan, straight into Kabul. What's more, they don't have to worry about your non-state actors blowing up their supply routes and millions of dollars worth fuel, weapons and other necessary stuff everytime. So you tend to lose more than they do mate. Even if you don't take aid into consideration, your last trump card of blackmailing the US, goes out now.

Indian seems worried......?
Get over your obsession guys

Of what? US leaving? It is not going anywhere but only using an alternate route from CAR. You need to stop dreaming. US has too much to strategically lose to leave Afghanistan. Even if they were leaving, do you really think we would be worried? Give me a reason to. :devil:

as long as they are out of pakistan. we dont care which route they take.

You think? Take a look at this below and tell me how come US/NATO have no other choice but you:

central_asia_big.jpg

US could easily take the route from southern Russia and to the ports of Turkmenistan, straight into Kabul. What's more, they don't have to worry about your non-state actors blowing up their supply routes and millions of dollars worth fuel, weapons and other necessary stuff everytime. So you tend to lose more than they do mate. Even if you don't take aid into consideration, your last trump card of blackmailing the US, goes out now.

Of what? US leaving? It is not going anywhere but only using an alternate route from CAR. You need to stop dreaming. US has too much to strategically lose to leave Afghanistan. Even if they were leaving, do you really think we would be worried? Give me a reason to. :devil:

why didnt the US do this so easily back then huh??,,,i will tell you why, becasue it friggin costs too much!

total cost on 1 litre bottle of water is over $3 from pak routes. try to take a feasability report on how much it would cost from another route.

Some people are stating there are other routes. It is clear that most average pakistan want nothing to do with war criminal americans. On a number of occasions there supplies have been burned and halted. If american murderers at an alternative dont you think by now they would use them. America go to hell dont come any where near the sacred soil of pakistan.

total cost on 1 litre bottle of water is over $3 from pak routes. try to take a feasability report on how much it would cost from another route.

When you add to that $3 the cost America incurs in terms of aid to Pakistan and missed opportunities due to information leaks (aka some recent news about bomb factory strikes) , in my opinion another route will be cheaper overall.

Good news. This is one more step towards US accumulating more debt and eventually breaking up into 10-20 pieces.

I see no point to this thread. The same story keeps getting regurgitated by the Western media every time time there is a new US-Pak Crisis. This story has been repeated a dozen times now over the past year or so, and there several threads with almost identical titles in this forum.

Thread closed, since there is nothing new or relevant to add this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom