What's new

US selling patriot missiles to Morocco

The only moron I see here is you..What do you want AFP, to say? France has always been the protector for their protectorat..Look for other news..Morocco has been screwed by Trump by shoving down your throat the normalisationwith Israel..The only winner is Israel..Even Israel doesn’t recognize the Western Sahara as Moroccan..The only thing that this normalisation will achieve is the dismembering of Morocco. The Sahara will go to the Sahraoui and you all be left with an internal revolt that will do away with the monarchy and will bring the creation of small states in Morocco as we are seeing happened in other Arab states now ie Lybia,, Syria, Irak, Yemen...

You are a retarded moron. The king serves Morocco's interests and Morocco alone. We didn't see you fuckers helping us against the Spaniards or the Separatists that were created, financed, trained and armed by other piece of shit Arabs. So. kindly go **** yourself.

Oh come on mann. I thought you were neutral in the beginning and it shows that you have a strong dislike for Morocco and their policies. It's highly unlucky to see Morocco in such scenario they already controll half of West sahara which is the ocean side and they never really needed the other side which is why they accepted the status quo for 30 years with the Poliosario front and that front wouldn't have even existed if it was not for Algeria.

Morocco also have a corridor going into Mauritania in agreement with Polisario front for trade purpose and the main goal for Morocco invading this area was due to trade. Since Nigeria and the west Africa food and oil trade route comes thru here and advances into Europe and this is basically the classical Africa-Europe silk road. Algeria wants to cut them off and only have route from West Africa thru Algeria to Europe. Algeria is involved in the corridor deal beween Polisario front and Morocco since it is in reality Algerian backed proxy but everyone get a share at the end of the day

Last edited:
The only moron I see here is you..What do you want AFP, to say? France has always been the protector for their protectorat..Look for other news..Morocco has been screwed by Trump by shoving down your throat the normalisationwith Israel..The only winner is Israel..Even Israel doesn’t recognize the Western Sahara as Moroccan..The only thing that this normalisation will achieve is the dismembering of Morocco. The Sahara will go to the Sahraoui and you all be left with an internal revolt that will do away with the monarchy and will bring the creation of small states in Morocco as we are seeing happened in other Arab states now ie Lybia,, Syria, Irak, Yemen...

You are a retarded moron. The king serves Morocco's interests and Morocco alone. We didn't see you fuckers helping us against the Spaniards or the Separatists that were created, financed, trained and armed by other piece of shit Arabs. So. kindly go **** yourself.
wrong..he serves only his interest..Most of the comical aidd professed byTrump went to his companies..
[/QUOTE]
You don't want to believe a reputable source and you want us to believe you? A nobody on the internet? An Algerian troll repeating his country's tired old soviet propaganda? What a pathetic little guy you are.
I think he's an animal, like Jordans king. Does what he's told. I won't visit

Moroccans heartbroken over the news camelguy won't visit the country.
1du94x.jpg

Oh come on mann. I thought you were neutral in the beginning and it shows that you have a strong dislike for Morocco and their policies. It's highly unlucky to see Morocco in such scenario they already controll half of West sahara which is the ocean side and they never really needed the other side which is why they accepted the status quo for 30 years with the Poliosario front and that front wouldn't have even existed if it was not for Algeria.

Morocco also have a corridor going into Mauritania in agreement with Polisario front for trade purpose and the main goal for Morocco invading this area was due to trade. Since Nigeria and the west Africa food and oil trade route comes thru here and advances into Europe and this is basically the classical Africa-Europe silk road. Algeria wants to cut them off and only have route from West Africa thru Algeria to Europe. Algeria is involved in the corridor deal beween Polisario front and Morocco since it is in reality Algerian backed proxy but everyone get a share at the end of the day
He is an Algerian whose country has been feeding him old soviet propaganda against Morocco and the West. All Algerians repeat these talking points whenever you find a topic about Morocco. They are obsessed with the country. They can't see that their failed regime and military junta is trying to unite their country against a foreign imaginary enemy. An enemy that in reality helped them gain their independence and even their National Liberation Front HQ was in Morocco. We even provided hundreds of thousands of their refugees a safe home, gave them food and even taught them Arabic after they had been occupied by France for 132 years.

Last edited:

You are wrong, I have nothing against Morocco or it’s policies in regards to Morocco proper.Talking about the Sahara it is another think.Sahara is occupied, a territory that never belonged to Morocco and no country in the west Morocco is allied to recognize that territory as such...You talk about an area that you know nothing about..what do you know about the area? Nothing and you are accusing about being biased and that I hate Morocco..I know Morocco better than the Moroccan dumbass that is replying to my post. That sob , a Jewish maybe, that just came back from a tour of duty in Israel after maiming a couple of défendless palestiniens whose houses he helped destroyed, has no idea of Morocco or the Moroccans..
wrong..he serves only his interest..Most of the comical aidd professed byTrump went to his companies..
You don't want to believe a reputable source and you want us to believe you? A nobody on the internet? An Algerian troll repeating his country's tired old soviet propaganda? What a pathetic little guy you are.

1du94x.jpg

He is an Algerian whose country has been feeding him old soviet propaganda against Morocco and the West. All Algerians repeat these talking points whenever you find a topic about Morocco. They are obsessed with the country. They can't see that their failed regime and military junta is trying to unite their country against a foreign imaginary enemy. An enemy that in reality helped them gain their independence and even their National Liberation Front HQ was in Morocco. We even provided hundreds of thousands of their refugees a safe home, gave them food and even taught them Arabic after they had been occupied by France for 132 years.

[/QUOTE]
Yes I am an Algerian that knows Morocco a lot better than you think..We are not obsessed by Morocco, because there is nothing in Morocco that is of interest to us..Morocco isstilla protectorat, and the day you become a country give us a call, we may give a look..
Biden has just saved your freaking behind from a sure a certain shallakee ...We just let the Polisario polish your behind...

Last edited:
4 batteries of PAC 3 they say..each battery holds a maximum of 6 launch pads ..and each platform can carry 4-8-16 missiles..
Lloyd Austin was working for Raytheon before getting job as DS so expect some juice for Raytheon in forgien contracts

Keep crying bitches! Won't come
No one wants your dusty ***.
You are wrong, I have nothing against Morocco or it’s policies in regards to Morocco proper.Talking about the Sahara it is another think.Sahara is occupied, a territory that never belonged to Morocco and no country in the west Morocco is allied to recognize that territory as such...You talk about an area that you know nothing about..what do you know about the area? Nothing and you are accusing about being biased and that I hate Morocco..I know Morocco better than the Moroccan dumbass that is replying to my post. That sob , a Jewish maybe, that just came back from a tour of duty in Israel after maiming a couple of défendless palestiniens whose houses he helped destroyed, has no idea of Morocco or the Moroccans..

1du94x.jpg

Yes I am an Algerian that knows Morocco a lot better than you think..We are not obsessed by Morocco, because there is nothing in Morocco that is of interest to us..Morocco isstilla protectorat, and the day you become a country give us a call, we may give a look..
Biden has just saved your freaking behind from a sure a certain shallakee ...We just let the Polisario polish your behind...
[/QUOTE]
No, you are a sad little Algerian who has been fed stupid tired Cold War propaganda soundbites and thinks he knows what's up. Every Algerian repeats the same nonsense which means you are all brainwashed. Go queue up for a carton of milk like your brethren. You ungrateful scum. You have been raped and impoverished by your criminal military junta. That's the tree you should be barking at.

No, you are a sad little Algerian who has been fed stupid tired Cold War propaganda soundbites and thinks he knows what's up. Every Algerian repeats the same nonsense which means you are all brainwashed. Go queue up for a carton of milk like your brethren. You ungrateful scum. You have been raped and impoverished by your criminal military junta. That's the tree you should be barking at.
[/QUOTE]
🤔😂😂😂😂😂😂😂same Tadjine from a country made up of whores. All te Generals have to do is GOOOD MORNIIIIING RIIIIIIIIIFFFFFF and will be the end of the Kingdom of sand....DUMBASS, you’re not a fullfledged citizen of the country of one thousand and one bed..you are merely a subject..my dog has more right in my house than you in Morocco...

Last year Morocco acquired F-16 fighters equipped with advanced radar, as well as dozens of Apache attack helicopters

patriot_gal_img4_0.jpg

The US State Department has approved the sale of Patriot missiles to Morocco. It is part of Morocco's comprehensive military modernization plan aimed at creating the largest and best equipped military on the African continent.

The North African Post reported that the US International Trade Administration considered and approved the sale of the missiles and a G550 reconnaissance aircraft. The scope of the Patriot deal was not released.

Last year, Morocco purchased 25 F-16 fighters equipped with 5th generation radar (for $2.8 billion) and 24 Apache attack helicopters (for $2.6 billion). There is also a plan for the establishment of a military industry in Morocco. Far Maroc, a website specializing in Moroccan military affairs, reported that Morocco plans to operate a total of 48 advanced F-16s in its Air Force, with a goal of maintaining air superiority in North Africa.

Morocco's King Mohammed VI recently sent a message to his country's Armed Forces in which he spoke of the modernization plan and emphasized that the Armed Forces must "remain the protective shield" for the defense of the nation's "sacred values".

https://www.israeldefense.co.il/en/node/47905
US confirms the purchase of Patriot air defense missile systems by Morocco

https://www.armyrecognition.com/def...t_air_defense_missile_systems_by_morocco.html
Is this gonna improve in any the poor Global Fire Power ranking of Morocco (actually 60) ?

[/QUOTE]
Wow, if you are an Algerian, why representing yourself under a Moroccan flag ? And why the foul mouth ? Your parents obviously never taught you politeness.

No, he didn't. Why are you Algerians spreading misinformation everywhere?
🤣

No Western Sahara for Morocco, dude. Look at all the trouble Morocco has put itself in with the EU. Today again, Mohamed is begging Algeria to open the borders. Ain't gonna be easy for Morocco, take it from me.

No Western Sahara for Morocco, dude. Look at all the trouble Morocco has put itself in with the EU. Today again, Mohamed is begging Algeria to open the borders. Ain't gonna be easy for Morocco, take it from me.
There is no western sahara now updated your maps

I feel Morroco is a western colony left inside North Africa to keep others in check

Bit like Israel in ME
I read just this monarchy of Morocco is 500 years old ..so it does not seem like you think.. you can read a bit before advancing your own theories..

I feel Morroco is a western colony left inside North Africa to keep others in check

Bit like Israel in ME
Morocco is older than most colonial powers, moron. We do what is best for our interests and not yours.
Algeria decides everything that happens in North Africa. Israel and Arab (UAE/KSA) presence in Morocco won't change a thing.
Boy, you can't decide what happens in your own country, let alone North Africa.
Begging? We will see who will be begging and crying "we have being bullied by Moroccans" like one of your former presidents did.

7agrona Mrarka.

I read just this monarchy of Morocco is 500 years old ..so it does not seem like you think.. you can read a bit before advancing your own theories..
Morocco a French protectorate was founded by French General Lyautey in 1912. The Moroccan flag with a Masonic star was designed by him.
Morocco is older than most colonial powers, moron. We do what is best for our interests and not yours.

Boy, you can't decide what happens in your own country, let alone North Africa.

Begging? We will see who will be begging and crying "we have being bullied by Moroccans" like one of your former presidents did.

7agrona Mrarka.
Morocco a French protectorate was founded by French General Lyautey in 1912. The Moroccan flag with a Masonic star was designed by him.

Back
Top Bottom