What's new

US Seeks Vietnamese Base to Counter China

According to your stupid theory the anti-Wall Street protesters are all false-flaggers. I think you can find many in South Korea who see South Korea as a ***** of the west.

Why are you cleaning ****** stinky Chinese a$$ ?

China is contiguous to India. The United States is on the other side of the planet with respect to Vietnam.

To subjugate India, China will conquer and annex the entire Indian northeast. If you don't stop antagonizing China, China will annex even more territory. This is called the Israeli approach on a large scale. Eventually, if you don't follow Chinese dictates then Indian territory will be the size of Pakistan.

The first step down this road is U.S. military bases on Indian soil. Once the Chinese hardliners have the support of the moderates in power, China will walk down the Israeli road. Israel is swallowing up the West Bank. China will swallow up as much of India as the Chinese moderates will agree to.

really??????????????????????thats sounds like a threat to me..but what is the reason to subjugate????

Including Pakistan.

You just witnessed the true color of Chinese nationalist posters.

China is at a crossroad. Is China like Israel? I don't know.

However, I do know that if its neighbors provoke China then the hardliners will come to power. After that, it's easy to predict Chinese actions. Right now, the Chinese moderates have bottled up the country in an isolationist stance. As long as the external status quo persists, China remains isolationist.

We need someone to poke China in the eye. Military bases in India or Vietnam would be a good start. It will definitely engender a strong Chinese reaction and lead to a truly massive buildup of arms.

Russia annexed 20% of Georgian territory. There is nothing to stop China from annexing the territory of neighboring countries. However, a country has to threaten China first. That hasn't happened yet.

----------

Look guys, this is pretty straightforward. I'm simply explaining why no countries that border China have agreed to the establishment of U.S. military bases. It's like waving a giant red flag at the Chinese bull. China will charge the target.

Vietnam couldn't be defeated by the US because of China's support and physical proximity.;)

Yeah right!

US could not win the war cause US has NO RIGHT and Vietnamese will stand for last. Not because, cause China support Viet Nam.

How China can defeat India when India Army getting "too close" to China Army, plus China just stands for a thief and India stand for Defense. Country first, Indian people will be the last man standing for China dare to touch India.

My last reply, because you don't get it.

NPT simply means small and weak countries can't obtain nuclear weapons to prevent existing thermonuclear powers from wiping you out. It's a compromise.

China won't thermonuke the pain in in the neck countries in Asia and will let you live. You try to obtain thermonuclear weapons and China will launch a pre-emptive strike. See? The NPT is both a restriction and a lease to let your puny country live.

Japan has been sitting on tons of plutonium for decades. Why haven't they tried to build a thermonuclear bomb? Because China will wipe them out. It's called deterrence.

Chinese dont need to nuke anybody..............their megaton fart can destroy the complete civilization....:china::devil::china:

Look guys, this is pretty straightforward. I'm simply explaining why no countries that border China have agreed to the establishment of U.S. military bases.
This thread says Vietnam will be one.

It's like waving a giant red flag at the Chinese bull. China will charge the target.
And repeat the 1979 Sino-Vietnamese war disaster.

Yeah right!

US could not win the war cause US has NO RIGHT and Vietnamese will stand for last. Not because, cause China support Viet Nam.

Learn the use of English before posting!

This thread says Vietnam will be one.

And repeat the 1979 Sino-Vietnamese war disaster.

If Vietnam hosts an U.S. base, my assessment is the base becomes a prime Chinese target. In the event the neo-cons start a war with China, the PLA will overrun the base in a couple of weeks. That's my military analysis.

Afterwards, China will carve a buffer zone out of Vietnam to ensure there won't be a future hosting of another U.S. base. The territory will either be carved out of northern Vietnam or a long strip along the Vietnamese coast.

China is contiguous to India. The United States is on the other side of the planet with respect to Vietnam.

To subjugate India, China will conquer and annex the entire Indian northeast. If you don't stop antagonizing China, China will annex even more territory. This is called the Israeli approach on a large scale. Eventually, if you don't follow Chinese dictates then Indian territory will be the size of Pakistan.

The first step down this road is U.S. military bases on Indian soil. Once the Chinese hardliners have the support of the moderates in power, China will walk down the Israeli road. Israel is swallowing up the West Bank. China will swallow up as much of India as the Chinese moderates will agree to.

Chinese got everything small...how come you got big mouth....

you are exposing the size of your brain due to malnutrition since birth

On topic:

The Russians will not allow this to happen or to enforce a cut off on their military supplies to vietnam

My analysis is reasonable and logical. My analogies to Israel are also right on target. As long as you agree with me militarily, I don't really mind what you say.

Martian 2..why on earth would anybody think of taking on the combined might of USA INDIA ROK Vietnam ??? U in your senses??
U see the recent move to deploy 60% of us fleet in the pacific theater is to deter any aggression by china,and that is one hell of a deterrence.It is to mainly keep the Chinese on the talking table.No body here wants to attack China.On the other hand it will be stupid of China to use force.Your talk of defeating USA and punishing its allies is well only wishful thinking...not backed by actual might.
Honestly get off your castle in the air and look at the ground realities...China stands only to loose if it keeps on with this attitude.Ditch your attitude and try to live in peace.

You won't find any.

Surely I do.

And Chinese nukes were not battle ready and China had no means to deliver it to the Soviet Union. This is why the Soviet Union decided to nuke China and informed Nixon as such, until the Soviets received the stunning "nuclear umbrella" reply from Washington DC.

Have you seen how the 1967 nuke test was executed?

Martian 2..why on earth would anybody think of taking on the combined might of USA INDIA ROK Vietnam ??? U in your senses??
U see the recent move to deploy 60% of us fleet in the pacific theater is to deter any aggression by china,and that is one hell of a deterrence.It is to mainly keep the Chinese on the talking table.No body here wants to attack China.On the other hand it will be stupid of China to use force.Your talk of defeating USA and punishing its allies is well only wishful thinking...not backed by actual might.
Honestly get off your castle in the air and look at the ground realities...China stands only to loose if it keeps on with this attitude.Ditch your attitude and try to live in peace.

do you think Russia will not intervene?

Back
Top Bottom