What's new

US says it would check China, Brazil and India

Yes we will, China should take care of India does not fall in US's lap.

LOL, if India wants to sit in someone's lap, then who will want to stop them?

It's the most hilarious threat, "If you're mean to me, I will sit on someone else's lap!" :lol:

As long as India plays to the US's rules. That was the message Panetta sent.

Panetta's message wasn't meant for India, China or Brazil. Here is a link to the transcript of that speech.

Defense.gov News Transcript: Remarks by Secretary Panetta at the Defense Language Institute, Monterey, Calif.

The greatest danger that I share with you is the danger that perhaps Congress, as it tries to struggle with additional deficit reduction, fails and the mechanism that they put in place called sequester suddenly requires additional cuts across the board. If that happens, we could face almost $500 to $600 billion more in cuts, and that would be devastating to defense.

We’ve seen this happen in the past and we must not make the mistakes of the past. We don’t want to hollow out our force. We don’t want to weaken our defense. We do not want to undermine our ability to create alliances that defend the world. And most importantly, we do not want to break faith with the troops and with their families.

This is a difficult time. It’s a time in which all of us are going to be called on to fight for what we believe in. You, you’re called on to fight to protect this country. You’re being trained here with the abilities to be able to go out there and do what’s right in order to defend America. In turn, we, those who have leadership positions in Washington, have to fight to protect you. That’s my job and that’s what I commit to you, that I will do everything necessary to make sure that the right decisions are made in order to protect our national defense.

Take it in a positive way. No one is gonna attack India. It just shows that China, Brazil and India have arrived....

No we are all slaves of a colonial nation and still ruled and fooled by the same type of losers that delivered us to the British in the 19th century. Don't be fooled by the US talking, they just need to make enemies to distract their masses from their internal problems, they have already enslaved us all. We are nothing more than colonial subjects.

How is this against India? I fail to see it. Would someone like to enlighten me?

And probably mentioned Brazil and India because maybe they didn't wanna be specific and single out China.

How is this against India? I fail to see it. Would someone like to enlighten me?

And probably mentioned Brazil and India because maybe they didn't wanna be specific and single out China.

India is not yet in U.S 's head up display (HUD), but on the black list...don't flattered yourself that if you sit quietly in your corner gentily and behave as what U.S wish than you're safe..as long as you get strong economically or military...your days is numbered...certainly the U.S carrier battle group will first pay a courtesy visit to your seaport...now China is on U.S's HUD..consider yourself safe for now.

hahahhhahaa one side US providing weapons offering latest weapons to India other side (trying to make sure that India do not threaten stability). LOL @ the statement!

India is a non Issue as far as threatening USA is concerned. USA should fight it out with others who are threatening her, we will find our own way.

Back
Top Bottom