What's new

US-Russian Hybrid Engine to power India’s 5th gen AMCA fighter jet?

Anyone who thinks this partnership between Russia and the US is conceivable is smoking some strong stuff- no way, no how.

IDRW at its best.....

The AMCA will be powered by the uprated F414 (probably the EPE), end of story.

Last edited:
marijuana.. opium.. hashish.. ganja.. LSD... meow meow...
What the f@#$ IDRW is smoking/eating/injecting?
USA-Russian collaboration when whole NATO and Russia is seeing eye to eye over Ukraine crisis bringing back the memories of Cold war between USA-USSR..
If TVC was Israeli/European in origin it was very possible.. But TVC of Russia in say GE 414 INS06 or EPE (enhanced) is very extreme case but distinctly possible if the relations of USA-Russia would have been neutral, which is not the case...

I think author just wanted to increase some curiosity about AMCA project perhaps so he wrote an eye catching opening line involving both USA and Russia together..

Somebody please tell me which is GE 414 or EJ200 which is better.when comes to reliability both are evenly matches,but i read EJ has more nonafterburning thrust over american one.

Anyone who thinks this partnership between Russia and the US is conceivable is smoking some strong stuff- no way, no how.

IDRW at its best.....

The AMCA will be powered by the uprated F414 (probably the EPE), end of story.

Why MOU with Russians on TVC ?? and Talks with Americans for engines ?? . If some one is smoking something it should be some one in DRDO who came up with this idea

marijuana.. opium.. hashish.. ganja.. LSD... meow meow...
What the f@#$ IDRW is smoking/eating/injecting?
USA-Russian collaboration when whole NATO and Russia is seeing eye to eye over Ukraine crisis bringing back the memories of Cold war between USA-USSR..
If TVC was Israeli/European in origin it was very possible.. But TVC of Russia in say GE 414 INS06 or EPE (enhanced) is very extreme case but distinctly possible if the relations of USA-Russia would have been neutral, which is not the case...

I think author just wanted to increase some curiosity about AMCA project perhaps so he wrote an eye catching opening line involving both USA and Russia together..

Russians have said their TVC tech is Universal which can be mated with any Engine , Author left a Question mark at the end Will US allow such solution ? lets see .

Americans are still using Russian engines in their rockets its not that bad

Back
Top Bottom