What's new

‘US, Russia plunging into new Cold War’

Foolish Putin should stop referring to the U.S. as our western "partners", they are obviously not your partners. To become a "partner" of the U.S. and even Europe you have to completely capitulate. That is their understanding of cooperation; the other side bowing down to all western demands and surrendering unconditionally. Stalin knew this and was the first to mention this.
oh trust me... Putin hates the west... he is just trying to be professional.... its just politics...

In my dream I met Vladimir Putin. He also gave me an autograph. He is a good person.

I should seriously stop following International politics.

Let me give you some pocket change so you can call someone who is as naive and gullible as you.

When the United States went into ww2 they were still recovering from The Great Depression. Furthermore, the US military was only ranked as the 17th largest military in the world prior to WW2. It was because of WW2 that the American economy and military jumped from a state of stagnation to a leading military and economic force.

The Soviet Union was the same story, after WW2 the Soviet Union became a superpower. all of this despite having half of the country reduced to ruble.

Look at it in another way, the Soviet Union produced over 100,000 tanks from 1941-1945. All of this cost money, all of this requires material, and all of this requires man power. The Soviet Union also produced aircraft, artillery, oil, small arms, mines, ect...ect...on an industrial capacity that even today would seem impossible. Mind you all of this was occurring while most of western Soviet Union was occupied. Most cities, towns and villages were either completely destroyed, captured or blockaded. Yet we apparently have an expert in the subject that knew none of this :lol:

Most European countries do not have the oil to fight with Russia, they do not have the raw materials, and they do not have the manpower.

No one is an expert on anything. There are different ways to look at things. Since you are good at lecturing, I would advise you to keep some history books just for references. The period from 1980-1989 is the period where Soviet Union was massively drained.

US's war in Vietnam, Soviets's in Afghanistan drained their economies because once you get involved, your only priority is feeding the military and nothing else.

US is also going through several experiences, even though many US generals bought a lot of properties in the US, US had to spend billions just to keep the army there when at home they needed more money.

theres a not a single war that does not take its toll on the economy. In the beginning it seems to benefit, but ends in a disaster.

Now when I say that Russia cannot risk a war with the US is because US has defacto control of the world oil supply which is vital for any war. The Germans lost in WW2 because they lost supplies.

As far as WW2 is concerned, Soviet Russia defeated everyone, but they built up a war economy that does not last long. Social development ceased that culminated in 1991.

Its about looking things differently and presenting facts. Jingoism should be avoided.

Personally, I think many of us like to see Russia challenging the US once again, but for that economic progress of the Russians is more important. Thats my opinion.

Personally, I think many of us like to see Russia challenging the US once again, but for that economic progress of the Russians is more important. Thats my opinion.
And this Russian bill is the first step... before people start whining, in short-term: bad for Russia, long-term: it will benefit Russia...

oh trust me... Putin hates the west... he is just trying to be professional.... its just politics...
Apparently, he doesn't hate the West enough or he is afraid - otherwise he would provide advanced weapons to Iran and Syria, which would pretty much instantly end all western warmongering in the Middle East.

Apparently, he doesn't hate the West enough or he is afraid - otherwise he would provide advanced weapons to Iran and Syria, which would pretty much instantly end all western warmongering in the Middle East.

Putin is more worried about the economy of Russia...

No one is an expert on anything. There are different ways to look at things. Since you are good at lecturing, I would advise you to keep some history books just for references. The period from 1980-1989 is the period where Soviet Union was massively drained.

US's war in Vietnam, Soviets's in Afghanistan drained their economies because once you get involved, your only priority is feeding the military and nothing else.

US is also going through several experiences, even though many US generals bought a lot of properties in the US, US had to spend billions just to keep the army there when at home they needed more money.

theres a not a single war that does not take its toll on the economy. In the beginning it seems to benefit, but ends in a disaster.

Now when I say that Russia cannot risk a war with the US is because US has defacto control of the world oil supply which is vital for any war. The Germans lost in WW2 because they lost supplies.

As far as WW2 is concerned, Soviet Russia defeated everyone, but they built up a war economy that does not last long. Social development ceased that culminated in 1991.

Its about looking things differently and presenting facts. Jingoism should be avoided.

I agree, to challenge US hegemony at this point would only be possible if countries formed strong alliances against western domination. Even US hegemony heavily depends on alliances. And I don't see other countries waking up soon to be honest.

Foolish Putin should stop referring to the U.S. as our western "partners", they are obviously not your partners. To become a "partner" of the U.S. and even Europe you have to completely capitulate. That is their understanding of cooperation; the other side bowing down to all western demands and surrendering unconditionally. Stalin knew this and was the first to mention this.

What is Turkey doing then? Your country is allowing the US to place missile defense against Iranian "threats" and this worries Russia too as it can be used against them.

@terranMarine Not only that- the funny part of this Internet jiha-di wanna be is - he ( @Hasbara Buster) preaches his internet bravery here while living off the welfare of a NATO christian dominated country :)

Last edited by a moderator:
in my opinion there is still time to turn towards Pakistan im pretty sure things could improve in a good way :pakistan: :meeting:

Most European countries do not have the oil to fight with Russia, they do not have the raw materials, and they do not have the manpower.

Comrade Visarionovych, what is the present state of Russian industry?

@terranMarine Not only that- the funny part of this Internet jiha-di wanna be is - he ( @Hasbara Buster) preaches his internet bravery here while living off the welfare of a NATO christian dominated country :)

Sorry but you are pro-American Indian who is blinded by the western ideology. Foreigners living in a western country can still criticize the US and the western world for their hypocritical foreign policies. US has no high regard for people's lives as we can see what they are doing with drone bombings in Pakistan where many innocent lives are lost. US has proven they don't shy away using wmd (2 nukes in Japan, agent orange in Vietnam) and yet they go warn Syria not to use chemical weapons. The western world provided Saddam chemical weapons in the first place and after Afghanistan they went after Saddam. Hasbara certainly isn't blind to see what's going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but you are pro-American Indian who is blinded by the western ideology. Foreigners living in a western country can still criticize the US and the western world for their hypocritical foreign policies. US has no high regard for people's lives as we can see what they are doing with drone bombings in Pakistan where many innocent lives are lost. US has proven they don't shy away using wmd (2 nukes in Japan, agent orange in Vietnam) and yet they go warn Syria not to use chemical weapons. The western world provided Saddam chemical weapons in the first place and after Afghanistan they went after Saddam. Hasbara certainly isn't blind to see what's going on.

then you are as blind as he is to conspiracy theories. Also let us know our fate if we lived in your countries and criticized it's govt and people. Drones kill terrorists and very few civilians . Your terrorists whom you want to protect kill more civilians X 1000 than any drones have done. US does not have a clean history and I acknowledge that, but it always rectifies it's mistakes. More Muslims kill each other in the wars that US has executed in Iraq and Afghanistan. You cry for Palestine but keep quiet when 40,000 women ,children and other civilians are butchered because it is a muslim killing his own..

I agree, to challenge US hegemony at this point would only be possible if countries formed strong alliances against western domination. Even US hegemony heavily depends on alliances. And I don't see other countries waking up soon to be honest.

Russia has once been democratized by the West, so it is hard for them to be 100% anti-West.

Also, Russia has been always viewed herself as a part of Europe, so if it wasn't the West led by Anglo-Saxons always discriminated against her, she will kindly be part of the West.

Back
Top Bottom