What's new

‘US, Russia plunging into new Cold War’

I edited what I said after reading in depth on the prior bill that has gotten Russia in such a stir, read my last response.

I will not go along with your conspiracy theories though.

What conspiracy theories?

Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NO he and his family won't go back there. Hell- they did not even choose to live in Iran or any Arab country but came straight to the US. These internet lions when it comes to saving their beee hinds - will scurry to the US :lol:

You are the dumbest person alive.. i told you why... and why do i even care ?? screw it i'm done talking with dumb people...

Hahah you don't know Syrians.. we don't live under anyone's mercy... we work hard to earn our money...

I know you as a Syrian is a hypocrite. Grow some ballz and get out of the US. I hear Iran is wonderful place for your kind

@Syrian Lion I did not know you lived here, being that you do it is actually a pretty valid question on @JayAtl part. How can America be safe for you but detrimental for Russian kids? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Syrian Lion I did not know you lived here, being that you do it is actually a pretty valid question on @JayAtl part. How can America be safe for you but detrimental for Russian kids? :blink:

lol because i'm not adopted... and I have family here who work in Syrian embassy for UN.... and non of your business you people...

he constantly Bs's a lot here about his family in the US. once claiming they were here for decades also claiming he is a US citizen. and now throwing BS about Syrian embassy in the US too . while Syrian embassy was closed in the US

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/07/w...fter-diplomacy-fails.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

he constantly Bs's a lot here about his family in the US. once claiming they were here for decades also claiming he is a US citizen. and now throwing BS about Syrian embassy in the US too . while Syrian embassy was closed in the US

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/07/w...fter-diplomacy-fails.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

He said UN, regardless that is hypocritical on his part to say America is not safe for adopted children. If Russians wanted their kids they would not put them up for adoption in the first place, no way staying in Russia is better for those kids.

He said UN, regardless that is hypocritical on his part to say America is not safe for adopted children. If Russians wanted their kids they would not put them up for adoption in the first place, no way staying in Russia is better for those kids.

he is throwing eveything out there and hope something slips by . he said " I have family here who work in Syrian embassy for UN" . They either work in the UN ( which is another Bs from his past claims of being american citizens- a foreign countries UN rep is not a citizen of the US), but can't be with any Syrian embassy, being that we don't have one any longer.

You said torture and stuff, who is torturing you here?? :cheesy:
face palm... i said i'm not adopted and I have family here....
but those kids were tortured by their American parents..
google translate will help you...
الخارجية الروسية توضØ* دوافع قانون يمنع الأمريكيين من تبني الأيتام الروس - روسيا اليوم

he is throwing eveything out there and hope something slips by . he said " I have family here who work in Syrian embassy for UN" . They either work in the UN ( which is another Bs from his past claims of being american citizens- a foreign countries UN rep is not a citizen of the US), but can't be with any Syrian embassy, being that we don't have one any longer.
You are really dumb... Syria has an embassy in NY for the UN... and the Syrian embassy in Washington D.C is still open...
http://www.syrianembassy.us/

show me my claims you are claiming....

Detective JayAtl :woot:, well whatever it is on him. He got caught though I give it to you, you blew the whistle on him. :lol:

ON topic Russia cannot handle another cold war, sure they got the military that is strong but they lack the economical weight and the military is not useful when it is sitting in the barracks.

Detective JayAtl :woot:, well whatever it is on him. He got caught though I give it to you, you blew the whistle on him. :lol:

ON topic Russia cannot handle another cold war, sure they got the military that is strong but they lack the economical weight and the military is not useful when it is sitting in the barracks.

FACE PALM...
The Mission of Syria at the United Nations

Like I said Russia has "some" nukes... that might be useful... don't you agree..

I translated and this news is from Putin and his cohorts. What can one expect from Mr. Putin? Do provide other credible link else hold off on this topic - You are insulting so many American parents who wholeheartedly provide for these kids and the agencies, both private and government have workers who has dedicated for this cause.

Back
Top Bottom