What's new

US responsible for the Murder of Pakistani Troops - Pak Rejects NATO Probe

Come on guys please help me understand this either agree with me it was deliberate or tell me how it was not and if it was delib our reponse must be.....???????

Either way, the response from Pakistan should be well thought out. It is crucial at this point.

Has the us released any supporting info like video footage, or digital info??

Please take into account the casualty list of the uber cool US special forces vs our forces.
It means that even if we fired, it was not a case of dozens of Rambos being killed which demanded a hot blooded reaction from them.
They should have pulled back!

Do note that we had zero information on any US operation in the area, they were night time intruders which complicates it even more since it is pet time of TTP to jump on our posts in order to slaughter our soldiers.
Unlike their ultra high tech night time vision which is quite impressive, we do not have a great range and resolution to clearly assess who the intruder is at range of engagement. I am not even sure what night vision device we had on that post.
It would have been really impossible for our soldiers to tell who it was till the aircraft and helos started raining death on them...which they sadly did!

On the other hand our post locations are already with NATO/ISAF as part of information sharing.
Even without information sharing, there is no way in hell they would plan a raid along the border and not study our positions, even a 2nd Lt in Pakistan or Indian Army would study the operational area in a much more professional manner...unless ofcourse it was a deliberate provocation of our posts...which i believe is the case here.

They knew who they were attacking, no way in hell i am buying the BS that they did not know.
They would have had the exact coordinates in their system and when time came to pass information to our command, they were miles off the real coordinates...this is all deliberate and somewhere some rascal is responsible for planning this and maybe even getting a laugh out of it.

To add to that, the Pakistani posts were set up in that location precisely because some of the large scale cross-border TTP attacks (into Pakistan from Afghanistan) had taken place there over the past several months.

no no we are going to come out with bongi statements ala asim said earlier.

If the official response is not up to par, it may have serious consequences; hence it should be well thought out.

RIP - brave soldiers, you defended your motherland to the last bullet - to the last drop of blood, you are hero's. The Yanks and their allies are responsible for the cold-blooded murder of our boys. To all the apologists for this aggression. You are below contempt.

The rank stench of those bodies haunts me still
And I remember things I'd best forget.

For now we've marched to a green, trenchless land
Twelve miles from battering guns: along the grass
Brown lines of tents are hives for snoring men;

Wide, radiant water sways the floating sky
Below dark, shivering trees. And living-clean
Comes back with thoughts of home and hours of sleep.

To-night I smell the battle; miles away
Gun-thunder leaps and thuds along the ridge;
The spouting shells dig pits in fields of death,
And wounded men, are moaning in the woods.

If any friend be there whom I have loved,
God speed him safe to England with a gash.
It's sundown in the camp; some youngster laughs,
Lifting his mug and drinking health to all
Who come unscathed from that unpitying waste:
(Terror and ruin lurk behind his gaze.)

Another sits with tranquil, musing face,
Puffing bis pipe and dreaming of the girl
Whose last scrawled letter lies upon his knee.
The sunlight falls, low-ruddy from the west,
Upon their heads. Last week they might have died
And now they stretch their limbs in tired content.

One says 'The bloody Bosche has got the knock;
'And soon they'll crumple up and chuck their games.
'We've got the beggars on the run at last!'
Then I remembered someone that I'd seen
Dead in a squalid, miserable ditch,
Heedless of toiling feet that trod him down.

He was a Prussian with a decent face,
Young, fresh, and pleasant, so 1 dare to say.
No doubt he loathed the war and longed for peace,
And cursed our souls because we'd killed bis friends.

One night he yawned along a haIf-dug trench
Midnight; and then the British guns began
With heavy shrapnel bursting low, and 'hows'
Whistling to cut the wire with blinding din.

He didn't move; the digging still went on;
Men stooped and shovelled; someone gave a grunt,
And moaned and died with agony in the sludge.
Then the long hiss of shells lifted and stopped.
He stared into the gloom; a rocket curved,
And rifles rattled angrily on the left
Down by the wood, and there was noise of bombs.

Then the damned English loomed in scrambling haste
Out of the dark and struggled through the wire,
And there were shouts and eurses; someone screamed
And men began to blunder down the trench

Without their rifles. It was time to go:
He grabbed his coat; stood up, gulping some bread;
Then clutched his head and fell.
I found him there
In the gray morning when the place was held.

His face was in the mud; one arm flung out
As when he crumpled up; his sturdy legs
Were bent beneath bis trunk; heels to the skye.

Siegfried Sassoon

as to how they can prevent such grievous errors in the system in the future.
By not conducting air-strikes on Pakistani territory, period.

Any response to a provocation from the Pakistani side of the border must come from Pakistani forces.

8 'mistaken' strikes on Pakistani troops over these years is 8 too many.

Just don't read this bullcrap stories by NATO. I stop reading after first few lines.

Stick to border close and pay themselves to higher prices.

Any response to a provocation from the Pakistani side of the border must come from Pakistani forces.

If Pakistan makes those conditions crystal clear, then they would be taken on board I am sure.

No for the first time agnostic i must disagree with you if i have understood you correctly. What we need to do is make it is chrystal clear that we are against terrorism and will assist accordingly but we will not and can not be expected to fall in line with American geo politics-they must be sensitive to our concerns vis a vie india in afghanistan etc

Until someone shows me evidence that suggests otherwise this was a deliberate act meant to put pressure on pakistan to fall in line with american policies

AIPAC sponsered criminal regime of american govt.
Yes! Sir ...U absolutely right...they dictates the evil rules and directions to US govt......
American Israel Public Affairs Committee(AIPAC) is a lobbying group that advocates pro-Israel policies to the Congress and Executive Branch of the United States. ...

According to the CNN brief, NATO offer cheap sincere condelences to Pakistan instead apology. It is just simple as that. Nothing surprised on this december 23rd.

Back
Top Bottom