What's new

US Reneges on prisoner swap deal

There was a lot of domestic attack that money was used for Hamas attack. Paying that out would be political suicide for Biden. His opponents are already baying for his 'weak on Iran' policies. We are back to 9/11 moment in U.S. again.

There was a lot of domestic attack that money was used for Hamas attack.
Iran didn't even start to draw down that money at all yet, and it could only be used for humanitarian goods

Iran didn't even start to draw down that money at all yet, and it could only be used for humanitarian goods
It is all optics, not logic anymore. We have been having flags flying half-mast due to Americans killed or held hostage. So, it has become our war too now.

It is all optics, not logic anymore. We have been having flags flying half-mast due to Americans killed or held hostage. So, it has become our war too now.
Good, come for your death.

Any way
Murican are terrorist lovers and enemy of humanity.
This behaviour Its a natural thing for terrorist

Last edited:
American's foreign policy was never logical

It's nothing to do with the Americans killed IMO it's about serving Israel

Even by the usual (double) standard of western behavior in the mena region this is an act of near unbelievable stupidity.
I can only imagine what the consequences will be for western interests in the region.Nothing good,thats for sure.
Stupidity from Iran trusting Qatar here

6b$ is no big deal on grand scheme of events anyways

6b$ is no big deal on grand scheme of events anyways

Also Iranian hostages swapped as part of the deal remain free as well.

Iran contributed to empowering the Palestinian Resistance to such an unsuspected level. Washington's reaction? Attempting to freeze 6 billion USD of Iranian assets. Not very convincing for the global superpower.

American hegemony is being challenged like never before.

Last edited:
American's foreign policy was never logical

It's nothing to do with the Americans killed IMO it's about serving Israel
It is not just U.S. foreign policy. I see no initiative by anyone to see if there is some way to extract Hamas (and sympathizers) from Gaza without sending entire Gaza though a garbage disposal machine. At this rate, Gaza will turn into Yemen in a couple of weeks due to humanitarian disaster.

It is not just U.S. foreign policy. I see no initiative by anyone to see if there is some way to extract Hamas (and sympathizers) from Gaza without sending entire Gaza though a garbage disposal machine. At this rate, Gaza will turn into Yemen in a couple of weeks due to humanitarian disaster.
UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres:

"While I recognize Israel’s legitimate security concerns, I also remind Israel that military operations must be conducted in strict accordance with international humanitarian law.

Civilians must be respected and protected at all times.

Civilian infrastructure must never be a target.

We already have reports of Israeli missiles striking health facilities inside Gaza as well as multi-storied residential towers and a mosque.

Two UNRWA schools sheltering displaced families in Gaza were also hit.

Some 137,000 people are currently sheltering in UNRWA facilities – with the number increasing as heavy shelling and airstrikes continue.

I am deeply distressed by today’s announcement that Israel will initiate a complete siege of the Gaza Strip, nothing allowed in – no electricity, food, or fuel.

The humanitarian situation in Gaza was extremely dire before these hostilities; now it will only deteriorate exponentially.

Medical equipment, food, fuel and other humanitarian supplies are desperately needed, along with access for humanitarian personnel.

Relief and entry of essential supplies into Gaza must be facilitated – and the UN will continue efforts to provide aid to respond to these needs.

I urge all sides and the relevant parties to allow United Nations access to deliver urgent humanitarian assistance to Palestinian civilians trapped and helpless in the Gaza Strip.

I appeal to the international community to mobilize immediate humanitarian support for this effort."

UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres:

"While I recognize Israel’s legitimate security concerns, I also remind Israel that military operations must be conducted in strict accordance with international humanitarian law.

Civilians must be respected and protected at all times.

Civilian infrastructure must never be a target.

We already have reports of Israeli missiles striking health facilities inside Gaza as well as multi-storied residential towers and a mosque.

Two UNRWA schools sheltering displaced families in Gaza were also hit.

Some 137,000 people are currently sheltering in UNRWA facilities – with the number increasing as heavy shelling and airstrikes continue.

I am deeply distressed by today’s announcement that Israel will initiate a complete siege of the Gaza Strip, nothing allowed in – no electricity, food, or fuel.

The humanitarian situation in Gaza was extremely dire before these hostilities; now it will only deteriorate exponentially.

Medical equipment, food, fuel and other humanitarian supplies are desperately needed, along with access for humanitarian personnel.

Relief and entry of essential supplies into Gaza must be facilitated – and the UN will continue efforts to provide aid to respond to these needs.

I urge all sides and the relevant parties to allow United Nations access to deliver urgent humanitarian assistance to Palestinian civilians trapped and helpless in the Gaza Strip.

I appeal to the international community to mobilize immediate humanitarian support for this effort."
Nice words. Any effort to figure a way to take out a few thousand Hamas terrorists and friends without dispatching a few hundred thousand innocents to the nether world? Hard to believe we don't have the ability to cleanse some vermin without burning down the house.

Nice words. Any effort to figure a way to take out a few thousand Hamas terrorists and friends without dispatching a few hundred thousand innocents to the nether world? Hard to believe we don't have the ability to cleanse some vermin without burning down the house.
That "effort", whatever form it takes, must adhere to the rules of armed conflict

And 100000 revenge seeking warriors will be born. it will have very negative consequences for US interests in middle east and in general, not wise at all.

Now jews use AI pictures to create propaganda against Palestinians
IMG_20231013_114700_431.jpg

They do everything to cover their crimes

jews are axis of devil, specially who are with zhionist.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom