What's new

US rejects over 40% ‘dubious’ Pakistani ‘war on terror’ bills: WSJ

i knew pakistan wanted to copy our outsourcing model, didn't realize they would do it this way.

on topic: PA really needs to sort out its priorities, form a clear objective and accompanying doctrine to achieve it. this dilly dallying is generating dangerous results

for almost 70 million dollars in radar maintenance

why are they charging for radar maintenance? most of the time they keep these switched off!!

Thats like we fighting the dirty US war..exactly why are we doing that?
SO our own soldiers and people get killed and country goes into civil war..typical US trick!

They pretend to pay and we pretend to fight..US is cash cow which must be milked..all the wealth its riding on has come by installing dictators in resourcing rich muslim countries and robbing their wealth in broad day light. US systematically hampered the growth of industry and education by installing dicators with the help of CIA staged coups. Now its payback time and its hurts..payback is a !

As you wrote the above, did you also consider the fact that most of the supposed "aid" has been gravely misused ?

Also, I'm sure you have read contradictory posts around here. I've still not understood which side Pakistanis are on. On the thread about the chopper intrusion, someone claimed that "Americans are already leaving Afghanistan in body bags" and got thanked generously.

I know it is Human to be partial, but the extent to which facts are ignored is almost surreal.

Why should USA give aid (that is misused) to a nation whose agencies had been safeguarding the very thing they wanted most ? How can Pakistanis wish ill for the same hand that feeds them ?

Sure, there are unfortunate civilian deaths in the process of cleansing the bad guys, but does that mean we should stop cleaning up the mess and take the situation from bad to worse ?

yeah i read that post maybe you should also read the posts that preceded it.

This actually no longer possible for Pakistan -- humiliation is mothers milk to Pakistan, it's the "practical" bargain our leadership have made with us and the foreigners.

The Foreigners give us free money, the elite steal it and we cheer the "Awaam" and Islam this and that BS - Humiliation is for nations and states with self respect.

rightly said ... corruption is a free practice in our country in every field... so it is not a surprise that the bill to US had almost everything as dubious.

Do you think we don't bill the Chinese in the same way?? ... We do, so what if we claim them to be our "ally" .. :yahoo:

First Pakistani economy was destroyed by not investing in power projects then corruption destroyed each institution and now this US aid has made Pakistan a junky who can't live without the aid money and is puppet to IMF and US.
The most shame full day was when Hillary Clinton commented about Pakistan taking away gas price hike , Wow US dictate on increasing gas prices in Pakistan too.

GOP is in WOT because of $$$$$$$$$ . by the why where has 18 billion $ US aid spend in Pakistan????? at least make a dam or two with that money before shifting it to Swiss banks. :hitwall:

So now the bills are not going to be paid.. hmmm.. maybe its time to charge for NATO supplies.. and bills have to be cleared BEFORE supplies are allowed through.. ummmm.. okay, before the next day's supplies..

rightly said ... corruption is a free practice in our country in every field... so it is not a surprise that the bill to US had almost everything as dubious.

Do you think we don't bill the Chinese in the same way?? ... We do, so what if we claim them to be our "ally" .. :yahoo:

Suddenly, there are so many "Pakistanis" with Anti-Pakistan emotions.. amazing!!

Oh boy! This is humiliating.

Yes it is.. but we are not amazed.. we have traitors in us, you can see them here also mate.. so we are not amazed, anyways, the wave of awareness has started.. in near future.. surely in near future..

Suddenly, there are so many "Pakistanis" with Anti-Pakistan emotions.. amazing!!

Apparently constructive criticism is not your forte. There are two kinds of patriots - blind emotional idiots and true critical ones. Take your pick.

Thats like we fighting the dirty US war..exactly why are we doing that?
SO our own soldiers and people get killed and country goes into civil war..typical US trick!
Because you have a border with Afghanistan for god's sake and you control the Haqqani and taliban. If something goes wrong, you will be responsible for the mess in Afghanistan. Now say who is fighting whose war!! If US quits, It's only Pak and Pak alone to deal with the mess. Us is actually helping pak even though their economy is not doing good and their soldiers are dying!!

Good move by the US.

Maybe the generals will feel like the ordinary Pakistani feels for a day without his air conditioning.

Maybe they might even trim down our bloated armed forces.

I hope they don't get a single dollar and they eventually realize what a bunch of baboons they have been for doing the USA's bidding, I just hope by then its not too late.

Apparently constructive criticism is not your forte. There are two kinds of patriots - blind emotional idiots and true critical ones. Take your pick.

The word "constructive" lost its meanings in your sentence.. I'll let you in for a secret..

Popularity of US and NATO within People of Pakistan is at lowest of all times, Not paying (supporting) Govt. bills clearly display the economic crises US is in right now.. the "unlimited" budget has changed into "limited" budget..

My criticism is constructive for Pakistan though destructive for US.. understood? :P

Back
Top Bottom