What's new

US ready to arm Philippines amid China tension

The US is getting more stupid with every second that passes it seems as if the ''cowboy culture'' is still at large in the US admin and it may not be long before it once again bites off more than it can chew..........

Attacking the U.S. on 9/11 was stupid and too cowboyish for the terrorists. Just like what happened on Pearl Harbor. Japan was too stupid.

The US is getting more stupid with every second that passes it seems as if the ''cowboy culture'' is still at large in the US admin and it may not be long before it once again bites off more than it can chew..........

The result of this stupidity is that USA is now sitting in a mountain of debt and its sub-goons in europe have already started to feel the heat.

It is still amazing to me that Americans like Oldman1 in this forum remain so arrogant about their stupid government and its stupid policies. So different from the Americans I've met and talked to.

The result of this stupidity is that USA is now sitting in a mountain of debt and its sub-goons in europe have already started to feel the heat.

It is still amazing to me that Americans like Oldman1 in this forum remain so arrogant about their stupid government and its stupid policies. So different from the Americans I've met and talked to.

they said about the US demise in the 80's too- Japaneses are taking over- the Japaneses are taking over. If the Us collapses then Cayman islands will cease to exist, thanks to all the tax shelters that has US companies banking there, over 1.5 trillion sitting as liabilities in your banks. So don't try to bite the hand that feeds you... okay. :P

America spent 10 years, 900 billion dollars amounting to 10% OF GDP, introduced draft & sacrificed 58,000 soldiers to fight Vietnamese. A war that they eventually lost, but other than a loss pf prestige US emerged from this war unscathed with their position as a super power intact.
Considering the above the WoT is a bargain with US suffering only around 6000 deaths in 10 years of combat. They are spending only 5% of their GDP on defense and they are still the sole super power in the world. So don't start the 'End of America' party yet.

I'm not a fan of US,but I'm not going to overlook the ground facts. 21st century is the Asian Century but as of now the position of super power is filled by US and the position of other applicants is not so good.

What a joke. You want U.S. to fight a war with China for PH??? I do not think U.S. is as dumb as you are.

Mutual Defense Treaty (U.S.

"The Mutual Defense Treaty Between the Republic of the Philippines and the United States of America was signed on August 30, 1951 in Washington, D.C. between representatives of the Philippines and the United States. The overall accord contained eight articles and dictated that both nations would support each other if either the Philippines or the United States were to be attacked by an external party."

Back
Top Bottom