What's new

US praises Pakistan’s steps to secure N-arsenal

That will take you into a worse position. Americans might be shrewd thinkers and strategists, but sometimes they really mean your good.

We can do without indians and americans telling us whats good for us. In any event both america nad india have enough of their own problems that you could and should be commenting on your own forums.

Really then what happen to the last 50 years in 50 when you hated america

We only hate americans cos they are subserviant to you zionist murderers. Just remember during the crusades the christians held on to jerusalem for about 100 years and then muslims got it back. I have done my bit and produced 2 sons who will be shown videos of your israeli troops murdering innocent children and women whose only sin was that they were muslims and palestinians. In fact I am going to talk to my wife and try to produce more boys so we can teach them about people like you to continue until the day palestine is liberated. Happy now, I wasnt even born when israel was recognised as a state peopIe like me exist, so dont think you are safe after 70 odd years.

We only hate americans cos they are subserviant to you zionist murderers. Just remember during the crusades the christians held on to jerusalem for about 100 years and then muslims got it back. I have done my bit and produced 2 sons who will be shown videos of your israeli troops murdering innocent children and women whose only sin was that they were muslims and palestinians. In fact I am going to talk to my wife and try to produce more boys so we can teach them about people like you to continue until the day palestine is liberated. Happy now, I wasnt even born when israel was recognised as a state peopIe like me exist, so dont think you are safe after 70 odd years.

Are you serious or messing around?
:woot:

Very serious and we teach them how you forcibly using your army insist on keeping muslims in kashmir under indian rule.

Its very expensive to bring up extra kids in England, just my advice.

All the best.

Its very expensive to bring up extra kids in England, just my advice.

All the best.

Dont have to worry about that I live in the house i want drive the car I want and am what would be considerd relativly rich dont have to work for a living if I didnt want to lol satisfied?

Dont have to worry about that I live in the house i want drive the car I want and am what would be considerd relativly rich dont have to work for a living if I didnt want to lol satisfied?

Population eXplOsion!

Well now the Americans have made an official declaration, they should not change their views about Pakistani nukes being secure.
Otherwise they would like cursed liars!

I wasnt even born when israel was recognised as a state peopIe like me exist, so dont think you are safe after 70 odd years.
I have to smile a little at this. Aryan_B, Arsenal6 is as anti-Israeli as you are; he just wears the Israeli flag to annoy Zionists; at first he displayed the cross of St. George. Now having tasted the anti-Semitic lash himself he's scurried away.

I have done my bit and produced 2 sons who will be shown videos of your israeli troops murdering innocent children and women whose only sin was that they were muslims and palestinians.
What will you do when the only such videos you can find are either fakes, misrepresentations, or (just possibly) served as evidence in the judicial conviction of the occasional miscreant?

In fact I am going to talk to my wife and try to produce more boys so we can teach them about people like you to continue until the day palestine is liberated.
How will they feel about their parents if they ever discover they were brought into life to engage in baseless hatred and serve the cause of injustice?

Very serious and we teach them how you forcibly using your army insist on keeping muslims in kashmir under indian rule.

Wow. Many people like you, did the same thing to their children for last 63 years, but could not do anything. So you can carry on the same till you last, but you would end up crying and I'm really sorry for that.

I have to smile a little at this. Aryan_B, Arsenal6 is as anti-Israeli as you are; he just wears the Israeli flag to annoy Zionists; at first he displayed the cross of St. George. Now having tasted the anti-Semitic lash himself he's scurried away.

What will you do when the only such videos you can find are either fakes, misrepresentations, or (just possibly) served as evidence in the judicial conviction of the occasional miscreant?

How will they feel about their parents if they ever discover they were brought into life to engage in baseless hatred and serve the cause of injustice?

This is exactly what is so disgusting about you solomon. I detest racism in all its form yet you so easily call me anti semitic. I have no problem with semitic people. In fact back in my own ancestors I would not be surprised if we have arab blood (they too are of the same race as jews) and there was even talk of a lost tribe in afghanistan of semites who have converted to islam. Why do you equate anti zionism to anti semtic there is a distinction. I have freinds who are jewish. In the past I have had jewish biz partners.

It is you who try to curtail freedom of speech by these petty insults.

Why are you americans so blind to the injustices served on arabs and palestinians. You supported a no fly zone over libya and yet you supplied weapons for israeli disproportionate killing of lebanese civilians. Shame on you. History will judge you no better than the barbaric huns in europe.

This is exactly what is so disgusting about you solomon. I detest racism in all its form yet you so easily call me anti semitic.
Sure. You just demonstrated to Arsenal6 that it doesn't matter how anti-Israel he is, you attacked him simply because you thought he was an Israeli and vowed to inculcate the same values in your progeny. It was a very convincing demonstration of the racism and anti-semitism you profess to detest, was it not?

It is you who try to curtail freedom of speech by these petty insults.
By showing you up am I curtailing your freedom of speech or just your credibility? You are free to speak but here at PDF your audience is free to argue or simply not listen.

Sure. You just demonstrated to Arsenal6 that it doesn't matter how anti-Israel he is, you attacked him simply because you thought he was an Israeli and vowed to inculcate the same values in your progeny. It was a very convincing demonstration of the racism and anti-semitism you profess to detest, was it not?

By showing you up am I curtailing your freedom of speech or just your credibility? You are free to speak but here at PDF your audience is free to argue or simply not listen.

Cant teach a very old dog new tricks in your case. You are blind yet you call black white.

Wow. Many people like you, did the same thing to their children for last 63 years, but could not do anything. So you can carry on the same till you last, but you would end up crying and I'm really sorry for that.

Retard the point I was making was the crusaders kept jerusalem for 100 years and muslims got it back. So your 63 years are not that big deal in the context of history so dont rest just quite yet. Oh and we have forced you to spend so much on bullets that you have more people than africa xxxxx

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom