What's new

US Politics

Wow, you are a liar just like your candidate. You do know the incident you are talking about was from last December 2015 (which is why you didn't post the link) while the link i posted of Donald Trump refusing to visit Israel is from July 2016

You prove why Pakistan has corrupt politicians, its because of people like you. And now you brought your crap here to the USA.

I think you should be more concerned about the Taliban who are supporting your candidate.

An Indian lecturing others about corruption LOL This day had to come as well. One of the most corrupt countries on the planet is India. Read what your own papers have to say about it. http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ost-pressing-issues-for-india-survey-2997387/

LOL at Indians supporting Trump. What a joke.

Last edited:

image-20160129-3883-1j70226[1].jpg

(CNN)Former President George H.W. Bush said Monday that he will vote for Hillary Clinton in November, according to sources close to the 41st President -- an extraordinary rebuke of his own party's nominee.

The sources said this was not the first time Bush had disclosed his intention to vote for Clinton.

An Indian lecturing others about corruption LOL This day had to come as well. One of the most corrupt countries on the planet is India.
I'm Pakistani you blind moron. But why do you care considering your not from either? Unless you are hiding behind foreign flag because you're too ashamed of your real flag.

Last edited:
Hillary is the most cruel women in USA history.
God forbid if she wins, world will be a very dangerous place.
She just got endorsed by the Bush crime family that gave the world ISIS. This should be a sign of warning to the world as to what kind of things she will do should she come into power.

Bush Crime Family To Vote For Hillary Because "She's The War Candidate", Says "Syria's Assad Must Go"

(CNN)Former President George H.W. Bush said Monday that he will vote for Hillary Clinton in November, according to sources close to the 41st President -- an extraordinary rebuke of his own party's nominee.

The sources said this was not the first time Bush had disclosed his intention to vote for Clinton.

I'm Pakistani you blind moron. But why do you care considering your not from either? Unless you are hiding behind foreign flag because you're too ashamed of your real flag.

Changed your flags lately? We all know where you are really from. Everyone on this forum knows the crap you spew in every other thread just like in this thread.

The mods would have banned me long ago had I been a false flagger. There is nothing to be ashamed stupid Indian.

No Pakistani in their right mind would support Trump. Only a stupid Indian clown like you is capable of such a thing.

We all know where you are really from. Everyone on this forum knows the crap you spew in every other thread just like in this thread.

The mods would have banned me long ago had I been a false flagger. There is nothing to be ashamed stupid Indian.​

46318866[1].jpg

Last edited:
Changed your flags lately? We all know where you are really from. Everyone on this forum knows the crap you spew in every other thread just like in this thread.

The mods would have banned me long ago had I been a false flagger. There is nothing to be ashamed stupid Indian.

No Pakistani in their right mind would support Trump. Only a stupid Indian clown like you is capable of such a thing.
can we please keep this India/Pak bs away from this thread ?

Desert Fox is an American citizen of Pak origin, his reasons for supporting Trump are the same as mine, which is that crooked hillary is a neocon interventionist who has left a trail of death and destruction in her wake with everything she has touched, especially in the middle east with her policies in Libya, Syria, Iraq, and Egypt etc.

So despite his flaws (he has a few lol), he is by far the more common sense choice between the two and the world will be much better off with him in the white house.

The problem with too many people is that they get their Trump news in snippets from the msm and their 'pundits'. Watch the rallies, listen to what he's saying and I guarantee a different picture of him will emerge.

Desert Fox is an American citizen of Pak origin, his reasons for supporting Trump are the same as mine, which is that crooked hillary is a neocon interventionist who has left a trail of death and destruction in her wake with everything she has touched, especially in the middle east with her policies in Libya, Syria, Iraq, and Egypt etc.

So despite his flaws (he has a few lol), he is by far the more common sense choice between the two and the world will be much better off with him in the white house.

The problem with too many people is that they get their Trump news in snippets from the msm and their 'pundits'. Watch the rallies, listen to what he's saying and I guarantee a different picture of him will emerge.

Hey man, didn't you know? Real Pakistanis/Muslims vote for Hillary so she can bomb and destroy more Muslim countries :lol:

Anyone else who claims to be Pakistani and supports Trump is actually an indian.:lol:

Hillary Sadistic Meme.jpg

Hillary Warcrimes 2.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/vide...142b3e-8072-11e6-9578-558cc125c7ba_video.html

wow, so sickly that she's doing rallies via video conferencing now ?
Could you imagine if Trump was doing that? There would be a complete media storm.

Wouldn't they have banned him if he was a false flagger?

Ignore the troll. This @maximuswarrior chum is actually a troll account of another member who's to coward to use his real account.

can we please keep this India/Pak bs away from this thread ?

Tell that to your Indian friend and stop quoting me. He is the one who brought in Pakistan. Not me.

Hey man, didn't you know? Real Pakistanis/Muslims vote for Hillary so she can bomb and destroy more Muslim countries :lol:

Anyone else who claims to be Pakistani and supports Trump is actually an indian.:lol:

Could you imagine if Trump was doing that? There would be a complete media storm.

Ignore the troll. This @maximuswarrior chum is actually a troll account of another member who's to coward to use his real account.

Says the coward who changed the first picture in his previous post.

LOL A Pakistani supporting Trump? Who are you even fooling? I hope you fools get your wish. Trump the clown leading the US LOL a laughing stock of the world.

Last edited:

hillary-sadistic-meme-jpg.336886

hillary-warcrimes-2-jpg.336887
I know, what a completely retarded perspective, literally self destructing even.

I'm Indian, and from that perspective she's probably a safer bet for improved ties and whatnot but that's not how I'm watching this. I just can't bring myself to support this evil reanimated corpse or a person from a human perspective.

She has been the cause of so much misery and death all over the world, she shouldn't even be allowed to run afaic. Misery and death which, btw, Trump has rued time and again. The guy keeps stressing how he feels about all the chaos on what he calls "the other side" but the dishonest media never cover it.

or, as he'd say, "the electric chair" lol

She's clearly very ill and being propped up by drugs to get through 5 and 10 minute scripted media appearances without breaking into an uncontrolled cough or fainting/having a seizure, not sure she can manage a full hour and a half debating Trump. They might try to pull out citing one excuse or another, wouldn't surprise me if they did anyway.

Tell that to your Indian friend and stop quoting me.
:rolleyes: How old are you, 12 ?

take a sip of cold water and let's debate the facts, shall we ?

I know, what a completely retarded perspective, literally self destructing even.

I'm Indian, and from that perspective she's probably a safer bet for improved ties and whatnot but that's not how I'm watching this. I just can't bring myself to support this evil reanimated corpse or a person from a human perspective.

She has been the cause of so much misery and death all over the world, she shouldn't even be allowed to run afaic. Misery and death which, btw, Trump has rued time and again. The guy keeps stressing how he feels about all the chaos on what he calls "the other side" but the dishonest media never cover it.

or, as he'd say, "the electric chair" lol

She's clearly very ill and being propped up by drugs to get through 5 and 10 minute scripted media appearances without breaking into an uncontrolled cough or fainting/having a seizure, not sure she can manage a full hour and a half debating Trump. They might try to pull out citing one excuse or another, wouldn't surprise me if they did anyway.

:rolleyes: How old are you, 12 ?

take a sip of cold water and let's debate the facts, shall we ?

We are supposed to believe that Trump is an angel and is going to shower flowers on Muslims. Who are you people kidding? The guy goes on record and says the most ridiculous stuff about Mexicans, Muslims, invalid people and the list goes on. Comparing human refugees to a bowl of skittles. Don't even get me started.

Anyone can do the math why certain Indians are supporting Trump. He hates Muslims and has promised to go after Pakistan. That idea turns nationalistic Indians on. Of course, Trump is only a foulmouthed lying joker. He isn't going to do anything.

To say that Trump is better than Hillary is the most ridiculous thing I have heard to date. Hillary might be cunning and even corrupt, but even then she is a million times better than that thickhead Trump. It is absurd. It is beyond ridiculous and you call me a 12 year old? Don't ridicule the word facts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/vide...142b3e-8072-11e6-9578-558cc125c7ba_video.html

wow, so sickly that she's doing rallies via video conferencing now ?

Another gem by the Trump maniacs. She is sick and not suitable to run the office. The extreme length to which stupid Trump supporters are willing to go is mindboggling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom