What's new

US Politics

You do know DeSantis is rumoured to be the one that replace Trump on 2024, right??

Trump warn DeSantis numerous times, so did Trump minion, not to run on 2024 election, and sabotage his 2022 election effort immensely, Trump is scare of DeSantis, and after today, he should be, because unless DeSantis did anything stupid in the next 2 years, he is the one for Republican.
Yep heard about that, and definitely this victory will give him a much needed boost, Plus his recent stunt to send migrants to a island for rich people brought some negativity, this victory is indeed shows that Floridians definitely support him and they don't care about what Trumps thinks.

Yep heard about that, and definitely this victory will give him a much needed boost, Plus his recent stunt to send migrants to a island for rich people brought some negativity, this victory is indeed shows that Floridians definitely support him and they don't care about what Trumps thinks.
Yeah, the left already making DeSantis joke on Trump expense. (Like Trump is now too cheap for his taste, referencing the time Trump uninvite to his rally before the election which saw 6 of the 7 + Oz goes down)

FL people see DeSantis is god, they do whatever he told them to. FL is like a cult now, maybe you should leave FL, Colorado or Iowa is probably much better if you are a conservative.

Yeah, the left already making DeSantis joke on Trump expense. (Like Trump is now too cheap for his taste, referencing the time Trump uninvite to his rally before the election which saw 6 of the 7 + Oz goes down)

FL people see DeSantis is god, they do whatever he told them to. FL is like a cult now, maybe you should leave FL, Colorado or Iowa is probably much better if you are a conservative.
Florida is interesting state TBH, I mean if i get my old employer hire me than I might move back to SC, but if not than for now I will be staying here. Honestly I do see some protests around the USF area with kids holding banner against DeSantis, but than they are just kids and emotionally charged.

Democrats Win Senate Majority!

red-wave-toilet.gif

Trump is back. He officially announced his candidacy for the 2024 presidential race and as usual an hour-long speech was full of complains, wild exaggerations and lies.

It’s interesting to note that hardly any Senators, House members and Governors showed up for his pathetic low energy announcement. Many mega Republican donors also distanced themselves from him and even his own daughter Ivanka announced “I do not plan to be involved in politics”. lol

315309488_8237796292957083_1120960916818914394_n (1).jpg

50 to 49, looks like Fetterman flip Pennsylvania flip is costing GOP its senate.

Now Georgia race only mean if Democrats make history by adding a senate seat or things remain as tense before on a 50/50. And I don't like how Hersel Walker looks........
I agree, he’s dumb. Did you watch his vampire vs werewolf speech. lol

Trump is back. He officially announced his candidacy for the 2024 presidential race and as usual an hour-long speech was full of complains, wild exaggerations and lies.

It’s interesting to note that hardly any Senators, House members and Governors showed up for his pathetic low energy announcement. Many mega Republican donors also distanced themselves from him and even his own daughter Ivanka announced “I do not plan to be involved in politics”. lol

View attachment 898463

I agree, he’s dumb. Did you watch his vampire vs werewolf speech. lol

Forget about the vampire and werewolf, his last Fox interview was gold...

You know which one I am talking about...

Fia2WORXEAE1dJv (1).jpg

Trump will 'terminate the GOP' if they nominate him again in 2024: Wall Street Journal editors

Story by Tom Boggioni • 6h ago

Add the members of the Wall Street Journal editorial board to the long and growing list of conservatives who believe Donald Trump is disqualified from serving as president again after making comments about gutting the U.S. Constitution just because he lost his re-election bid in 2020.

In a headlining editorial, the former president was blasted for posting "A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great 'Founders' did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!" on his Truth Social account.

According to the editors, Trump's attempt to walk back his comment on Monday only made matters worse and Republicans need to cut the chord with the former president if they have any hope of winning back the Oval Office in 2024.

Noting Trump demanded on Monday that the 2020 election “SHOULD GO TO THE RIGHTFUL WINNER OR, AT A MINIMUM, BE REDONE” the editors fired back, "Is that all?"

"The Constitution contains no provision for mulligan presidential elections, so what Mr. Trump is talking about is impossible under the parchment written by the Founders. But if he doesn’t grasp why he’s being called the constitutional Terminator, he should reread what he wrote two days earlier," they wrote before reminding their conservative readers of the years of Trump's outrageous comments on Twitter.

"For years, Mr. Trump’s Twitter feed was the gift that kept on giving—to Democrats. Now his Truth Social account is playing the same role, giving the media a way to turn unfavorable stories back to Mr. Trump’s outburst du jour," the editorial stated.

"Truth in advertising, though," they continued, "Mr. Trump is giving Republicans a taste of what they’re in for if they nominate him again in 2024. His presidential campaign is less than a month old. Already Mr. Trump has dined with anti-Semites and a white nationalist, while calling for himself to be reinstated as President, even if this requires the “termination” of whatever in the Constitution stands in the way."

"What he’ll really terminate is the GOP," they concluded.

Yet another Trump-backed candidate lost! :lol:

In the runoff for the last Senate race of 2022, Democratic Raphael Warnock defeated Republican Herschel Walker in Georgia, adding a 51st seat to Democrats’ Senate majority.

318417742_6739410006155194_6224049073526471458_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom