What's new

US Politics

I live in China but I don't know about this score thing, I never heard anyone who can not book a flight because of that so called score thing, did you ever hear anyone who can't?
well i heard that from multiple american conservative media. God knows wat the they were talking about, thats why I asked you to confirm. I used to have an anti capitalist mindset. But recent development in the world has shifted my opinions alot. I think we need a system eaxactly in betwee that of Capitalism and communism. But with a lot of humane values.

Props always go to the biggest idiot in the field.
Congo does it right.

Do not shitpost if you're in the Congo

1604688874561.png

well i heard that from multiple american conservative media. God knows wat the they were talking about, thats why I asked you to confirm. I used to have an anti capitalist mindset. But recent development in the world has shifted my opinions alot. I think we need a system eaxactly in betwee that of Capitalism and communism. But with a lot of humane values.
I guess you are talking about this one, this is for banking credits, not for politics, it's designed to curb bank scams and frauds, I don't know this is already in place by far or not.

Their is no Democracy in America. The electoral college chooses the president and they can vote however they want. Mostly they are controlled by the Israeli Lobby and their deep pockets. Apparently, the lobby doesn't like trump anymore. He has pro Israel stances, but his actions have been bad for them. He made peace with the Taliban and he pulled his troops out of Syria.

Their is no Democracy in America. The electoral college chooses the president and they can vote however they want. Mostly they are controlled by the Israeli Lobby and their deep pockets. Apparently, the lobby doesn't like trump anymore. He has pro Israel stances, but his actions have been bad for them. He made peace with the Taliban and he pulled his troops out of Syria.
Did the Israeli lobby like Obama?

=================================================================

Democrat candidate Ossoff criticize Republican Sen for running racist and Islamophobic ads.

“First, you were lengthening my nose in attack ads to remind everybody that I’m Jewish. Then, when that didn’t work, you started calling me some kind of Islamic terrorist. Then, when that didn’t work, you started calling me a Chinese communist,”

Georgia senatorial debate. The Republican Sen. David Perdue debate his Democratic challenger, Jon Ossoff.

@Gomig-21 @cloud4000 @KAL-EL @F-22Raptor

Last edited:
Did the Israeli lobby like Obama?

=================================================================

Democrat candidate Ossoff criticize Republican Sen for running racist and Islamophobic ads.

“First, you were lengthening my nose in attack ads to remind everybody that I’m Jewish. Then, when that didn’t work, you started calling me some kind of Islamic terrorist. Then, when that didn’t work, you started calling me a Chinese communist,”

Georgia senatorial debate. The Republican Sen. David Perdue debate his Democratic challenger, Jon Ossoff.

@Gomig-21 @cloud4000 @KAL-EL @F-22Raptor

They loved Obama. Look at how many Muslims he killed.

(CNN) As it's become increasingly clear that Donald Trump needs the equivalent of a triple bank shot to win a second term, the President and his closest allies have already begun to prepare the justification for why he "has" to run again in 2024.
The argument is two-fold: 1) The election is being taken from him and 2) Only Trump among prominent elected Republicans is willing to stand up and fight this tremendous injustice.
"The total lack of action from virtually all of the '2024 GOP hopefuls' is pretty amazing," tweeted Donald Trump Jr., the President's eldest son, on Thursday. "They have a perfect platform to show that they're willing & able to fight but they will cower to the media mob instead. Don't worry @realDonaldTrump will fight & they can watch as usual!"
"If you want to win in 2024 as a Republican, I would probably start saying something," tweetedformer Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale on Thursday night. "Just saying."
This post-election period, then, is being cast as a loyalty test by Trumpworld. Either you speak up and say that Democrats are stealing this election or you don't deserve to lead the party in four years' time.
The problem with that logic is, of course, it's totally illogical. What Trump and his allies are asking Republican elected officials to do is to say that the election is being stolen from the President despite a total of zero evidence that that is, well, actually happening.
What Trump and his friends in the conservative media are doing is alleging that any continued counting of votes amounts to something untoward -- when in fact it is evidence that things are working as they should. The votes being counted now, in virtually every state that remains uncalled, came in BEFORE Election Day. The reason they are being delayed in counting is because many of these states had rules that didn't allow election officials to begin counting the massive influx of early votes until this week.
To side with Trump on this is to oppose the process that sits at the heart of our democracy. If votes cast legally aren't allowed to be counted because, uh, the President says they shouldn't be, then what, exactly are we left with?
That basic fact is why the vast majority of Republicans have avoided endorsing the Trump view fully. Some, like South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham, have gotten as close to in line as possible -- promising to donate to Trump's legal fund and insisting that only legal votes should be counted. (Which, duh.) Others, like Pennsylvania Pat Toomey (R), who, it's worth noting, is retiring in 2022, have been less willing to kind of, sort of play along with Trump's charade.
"I saw the President's speech last night, and it was very hard to watch," Toomey said of Trump's stunningly dishonest address at the White House on Thursday night. "The President's allegations of large-scale fraud and theft of the election are just not substantiated. I'm not aware of any significant wrongdoing here."
Concerns about preserving faith in our democratic process is, of course, not at the forefront of Trump's thinking right now. Instead, he is considering the best way to somehow declare victory (he and his campaign have already said they won several states, like Pennsylvania, that they look unlikely to win) while also positioning himself as the aggrieved victim of a biased media and unfaithful Republicans. That he has no plans to concede, as CNN's Kaitlan Collins reported Friday morning, is perfectly consistent with the "I was robbed" message coming out of Trumpworld
That sort of stance -- I won, and even if I didn't it's because Republicans didn't stand up and fight! -- is without question an effort to position Trump as the default nominee against Biden in 2024. He's the only one willing to fight for us, his supporters will be convinced to believe.Everyone else looked away at this election was stolen. Only Trump stood up!
That all of that is disproven by a little something called objective facts won't matter to those most loyal of Trumpists. They have already thrown their lot in with Trump no matter what -- so what's swallowing one more gigantic falsehood if it allows them to continue to believe that their views represent the majority of Americans?
Don't believe me about what Trump is doing here? Maybe you'll believe his former White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney. "I would absolutely expect the President to stay involved in politics and would absolutely put him on the shortlist of people who are likely to run in 2024," Mulvaney said Thursday.

You know, somewhat lost in all this amazing up and down election and Biden coming through and Trump throwing all sorts of idiotic rumors of fraud out there without a shred of evidence to back them up and this and that................is the fact that we should be getting the first female VP before ever getting the first female president and Kamala Harris is an excellent representative for that position and hopefully when all this other crap settles, she'll get the recognition she deserves.

_115010141_gettyimages-1228948146.jpg

welcome kamla ji :victory::victory::victory:
Here is a Democracy vs dictatorship challenge

All Chinese members here from China, if you take your form of Govt seriously and believe it is better than democracy

Please put this below innocuous image as your profile pic

View attachment 686395

You can also choose this one-
View attachment 686396

@Chhatrapati
Given the confidence of Chinese members in the form of Govt , I am sure all Chinese members here will win this challenge and prove us wrong :D
very nice .

Last edited:
Who cares man, what's funny is watching a bunch of Chinese clutching at straws here lol. Modi and Trump are elected leaders of their country, they campaigned for it and won, if and only if they scuttle the democratic process then they can be called dictators, and that's when a democratic system seize to exist.

If you still can't understand some simple facts, bugger off instead of wasting my time.

Another stupidity, Modi or Trump cannot grant themselves any power that would override the constitution. Yeah, India has a constitution Modi adheres to.

Go watch some Anime cartoons kid, if you have no clue what you're talking about. Speaking of Hitler, Xi Jinping is extremely similar to Hitler, he eventually raised himself to be the Supreme Commander, he can rule as long as he wishes to, he is above any laws of the Chinese constitution (if any exists) and like Hitler he elevated himself to the rank of dictator overriding the written laws.

Not really, every country that has to crowd control through banning information sharing is essentially bound to fail. Soviets are the best example of that. CCP security rests in their ability to keep the crowd occupied in their jobs they did try to bring about a democratic system but were brutally cracked down.
Carrot and stick.

Soviets dug their own pits, they tried to unify one country much like India with a lot of ethnicities, religions, tribes into a godless system.

Maybe Communist China is more successful than democratic India today, I'm not too sure what tomorrow has. Communism IMO is like balancing on a string with one leg out. You lose balance you'll be in turmoil for decades, meanwhile in democracies, if you don't like the way your country is going you're free to try something new. In countries like China where rule of law is arbitrary and directly in line with the party these systems will become unsustainable.

Communism never survived for more than 100 years in any country. There are 15 democracies that survived more than 100 years.
The biggest misunderstanding are:
  1. China is not communist country. We have some communism legacies, philosophy and organizations. But we are actually back to Confucius value and traditional rule of this country.
  2. India in theory is western liberal democracy. India may be democracy, or liberal to some extent, but not liberal democracy at all. India nowadays is a complex of western ideology and Hindutva, a dysfunctional society. India tomorrow may succeed, may not. We just don't know.
That's a protest in Taiwan, it's not People's Republic of China.

The most hilarious Irony of China is these morons have the veracity to call their country People's Republic. Maybe they thought it's fashionable to call countries Republic maybe when they created they weren't well versed in English 🤭
  1. Republic is the opposite of monarchy. Where the power comes from the public, the people.
  2. China is definitely not monarchy, Nehru family dynasty is sort of actually.
  3. China communist party win the rule by the MASS support during Japanese Invasion and civil war. The people stand behind CCP.
  4. China has elections, which you just don't know from your limited English Media channel.
  5. China believe wisdom comes from meritocracy, instead of MASS.

That's how China win the international position and domestic prosperity today. While hundreds of millions of Indians still struggle on starving.
I responded to comrade @jamahir talking about TV serials and movies.. you think government should have a say in artistic expression ?

The government's job is to make life continue easy for it's subjects/citizens, not to dictate and watch over every thought individuals have.

You commies are truly beyond help if you do.
Your comments reveals you and India accepted neo-liberal theory, which was developed in early 60s in the west.
Neo-liberal make your society divisive and disordered. That's what India society is today.

Go back to learn some history, not a single successful society adopted neo-liberal theory in history. US dysfunction mainly due to neo-liberalism.

A good government should guide their people, instead of Tittytainment.

India today lack of visions, no long term planning, dysfunctional, chaotic, stagnant, ecosystem catastrophe, pollutions, over populated.

While India intellectuals embraced over rated, hyped western neo-liberalism. No wonder India is Supa Powa 2020, but lack of toilets. India elites and intellectuals are disconnected with the ground society. That's typical Brahmin behaviors which are good at talking, incapable of doing.

Last edited:
The biggest misunderstanding are:
  1. China is not communist country. We have some communism legacies, philosophy and organizations. But we are actually back to Confucius value and traditional rule of this country.
  2. India in theory is western liberal democracy. India may be democracy, or liberal to some extent, but not liberal democracy at all. India nowadays is a complex of western ideology and Hindutva, a dysfunctional society. India tomorrow may succeed, may not. We just don't know.
Your traditions are namesake. You destroyed your old ways and completely adopted western style system in effect Chinese culture seized to exist back in the 50s.
India is a liberal democracy as long as there are laws that conform to liberal democracies and as long as those laws are not violated. Simple logic, it doesn't matter who rules, we have a functioning independent judiciary, and rule of law.

1. Republic is the opposite of monarchy. Where the power comes from the public, the people.
  2. China is definitely not monarchy, Nehru family dynasty is sort of actually.
  3. China communist party win the rule by the MASS support during Japanese Invasion and civil war. The people stand behind CCP.
  4. China has elections, which you just don't know from your limited English Media channel.
  5. China believe wisdom comes from meritocracy, instead of MASS.

That's how China win the international position and domestic prosperity today. While hundreds of millions of Indians still struggle on starving.
Lol! As I said, the Chinese don't know what a Republic is. :lol:
Chinese should be ashamed to carry the name Republic, it's a blot on the republics in the world. China is a one-party system with zero public interference rather you're a one-party dictatorship.

Republicans will never win presidency again.

Trump won over many democrats votes/states which Republicans will never win.

RIP US republican presidency.

Never in the history of US ,a President has been so much disliked by his opponents. He will be remembered in infamy for generations to come. Searching the American SM countless Memes can be found on Trump, would love to share a few here.
1)General view on his administration.
1604768951110.png

2)View about Trump supporters.
1604769199054.png

1604769266765.png

3)Trump never trusts anyone.
1604769334929.png

4)Trump the hate monger.
1604769453467.png

5) As a National Embarrassment
1604769536828.png

6)Trump as a fool.
1604769664161.png

7) America on the brink on getting rid of Trump.
1604769768799.png

8)How to remove Trump from the Oval office.
1604769861352.png

9)Trump after presidency.
1604770011790.png

10)A lesson for all Americans.
1604770077964.png

There are hundreds more, but these memes will do for now.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom