What's new

US Politics

123999303_4597360627000686_3116237581628209125_n.jpg

How is landslide looking mate?
For some weird reason, Trump and many of his supporters wrongly think that his big rallies just show how popular he is, but the fact is, Hillary won the popular vote by almost 2.9 million and so far, Biden has a lead of almost 3 million votes.

View attachment 686071

For some weird reason, Trump and many of his supporters wrongly think that his big rallies just show how popular he is, but the fact is, Hillary won the popular vote by almost 2.9 million and so far, Biden has a lead of almost 3 million votes.

I don't even think those last pics that dude Virus posted were from Trump rallies. Those were taken downtown in some cities or something like that and he never held rallies in downtowns of big cities during the day?! Those looked more like peaceful protests or something of the sort. I think he tried to pull a fast one on us and got caught! And what a crappy username, too! lol

He's trying to claim these are Trump supporters at a Trump rally?!?!? loLoloo! I don't think so! :lol:

Last edited:
Well planned deep state operation to give Biden the win no matter what the voters did. I knew when the media didn’t do many October surprises to attack Trump relentlessly the weeks before the election. Because they US deep state (intelligence agencies, media, etc) knew they didn’t need any October surprises. Their plan was this from the start.

2c3ozh.jpg

Trump wanted to stop the vote-counting in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Georgia, where he was ahead, but wants it to proceed in Arizona, where he’s behind. What a freaking sore loser and a hypocrite. :lol:

201105-election-trump-supporters-protest-se-235p_a72b5a4ec19a5fc0664b87377447a96e.fit-560w.jpg

Trump's supporters protest in front of the Capitol building in Harrisburg, Pa., on Thursday.Mark Kauzlarich / Reuters
Just like their hypocrite sore loser leader, Trump followers want to stop the vote-counting in Pennsylvania.

0f0d504e-22fb-48ac-a254-0cef9b01064f-Maricopa_County_Election_Center_5.jpg

Republican Rep. Paul Gosar and other “patriots,” some of them armed (few of them masked) mobbed the Maricopa County Tabulation and Election Center in downtown Phoenix on Wednesday evening, demanding that the votes in the presidential election be counted.

Trump wanted to stop the vote-counting in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Georgia, where he was ahead, but wants it to proceed in Arizona, where he’s behind. What a freaking sore loser and a hypocrite. :lol:

You should hear him now during his press conference claiming all the mail in ballots are all fraudulent! Talk about a sore loser and a pathetic human being! Absolutely disgusting this guy can't go away fast enough! Oooof!

I’m pretty sure Biden is going to win Pennsylvania and Nevada. He also has 60% chance of winning Arizona and Georgia. North Carolina I’m not so sure.

123645559_4598480446888704_616081486154406267_n.jpg

I just hope a Biden administration doesn't resurrect Obama's failed policies and try to go back to the negotiation table with Tehran.
Trump was totally right in cancelling JCPOA. He was right that the terms of the deal were much too favorable for Iran. Obama should have extracted so many more concessions from them, the most essential being for Iran to withdraw itself from all its foreign adventurism and financing of proxies that are destabilizing the Middle East.

Trump and the GOP did better than I thought. Proof that the pundits and the polls were wrong again. Yes, Biden might win but only by a whisker. GOP did better in House elections and it looks like it will retain control of the Senate.

If I had to guess why this happened, I would say it's a backlash against the Antifa and BLM protestors. Many people -- especially independents -- perceived the Democrats to condone their behavior. Plus, Democrats are always considered weak on law and order.

That's my two-cents/

I don't know who is rigging the USA election.

Trump or others?

For now, Trump is protesting the result of the election.

It looks like it's Trump.

But if we look back, since the beginning of Trump took the office, Trump has been demonized and disgraced.

That is why the term of Fake News appears.

That lead into the downfall of Trump today.

So, who is actually rigging the USA election?

As a investor I fellow the US election news, and it seems to me despite of fact Joe Biden is getting this one, the country will be divided even further, and a republican-controlled senate wont help.

He will be a very weak president, can do barely nothing, at best he could manage to bring the virus down in his term and/or still manage to hold the US together, they could be the best legacy I could think of about him.

Many of the americans here believe current level of division in the country means nothing since Americans have survived worse, I beg to differ:

Any division happened before in the US, at least the politicians maintain certain degree of understanding and agreement, so it is only mostly the conflicts between commoners and fake fight between politicians from different parties, so the system is somewhat stable.

But not this time, the US politics has become so polarized such that each party have already been hijacked by radicals', so the conflicts and division are starting from leaders of the parties, it is unthinkable to look like the language they used to describe their opponents now, even enemy state's politicians will be treated with more respect.

Not saying that US is heading for a massive civil war, but you are in unknown waters.

US results: Trump sons attack Republicans for 'weak' backing
Published1 hour ago
_115246932_trumpjr_976getty.jpg

President Donald Trump's two sons have rebuked Republicans for failing to back the president as he struggles to win re-election.
Mr Trump's eldest son Don Jr accused the party of being "weak". His brother Eric warned: "Our voters will never forget you if your [sic] sheep!"
The spat reflects an emerging rift between Trump disciples and the party.

The election still hangs in the balance but Democratic candidate Joe Biden appears to be closing in on victory.

Mr Trump has vowed to mount legal challenges to the vote-counting process after claiming, without evidence, that there is widespread voter fraud.
Senior Republicans such as Utah Senator Mitt Romney and Maryland Governor Larry Hogan have warned he is undermining the democratic process.

But Don Jr, who is thought to have political aspirations of his own, reserved his ire for those who may be eyeing up a presidential run in 2024.
He wrote on Twitter: "The total lack of action from virtually all of the '2024 GOP [Republican] hopefuls' is pretty amazing.

"They have a perfect platform to show that they're willing & able to fight but they will cower to the media mob instead. Don't worry @realDonaldTrump will fight & they can watch as usual!"

The tweet was in response one from Mike Cernovich, a men's rights activist and Trump supporter, who had criticised the president's former UN ambassador, Nikki Haley.
She is widely thought to be preparing a White House bid in 2024.

Mr Trump Jr continued: "Republicans have been weak for decades which has allowed for the left to do these things."
His brother, Eric, tweeted: "Where are Republicans! Have some backbone. Fight against this fraud. Our voters will never forget you if your [sic] sheep!"

The two men went on to name and praise Republicans they deemed to have been vocal in defence of their father.

Other Trump backers also piled on and took aim at Ms Haley in particular. Matt Gaetz, a Florida congressman, tweeted: "While some of us are fighting for President Trump... Nikki Haley is eulogising him. Sad!"

In his four years in politics, Mr Trump has managed to bend the Republican party to his will, consistently achieving above 90% approval ratings from self-identified party members.

The party manifesto this year was scrapped and replaced by a pledge to "support the president's America-first agenda".

This row between the Trumps and the party establishment will raise questions about which direction the party goes after Trump departs, whether that is in 2020 or 2024.

Back
Top Bottom