What's new

US Politics

Simpsons knew it!

SimpsonsTrumpEpisode2000.jpg

And the campaign for President in 2020 begins...right now. It will be interesting to see what Democrats -- and Republicans -- will be visiting Iowa and New Hampshire to test the waters, so to speak. The campaign for the presidency never ends.

Nope, Trump is less green friendly than Obama, so his economic policies will still be more depending on the oil, so the national relationship between the US and KSA won't cease to exist.

Not only Hillary, many prominent GOP figures also have a good relationship with the KSA, so nothing is going to change with Trump's presidency.

All his buddies in his administration are still keen to overthrow Assad with the FSA. This is the general consensus between the two parties.
not sure about their China policy specifically but this should be a more visible US policy shift than what Bush to Obama was, they need KSA for oil, that unholy alliance will sadly endure.

I doubt he goes the neocon way and continues current policies, Assad will probably stay if he's friendly to US interests and if they can find common ground with the Russians.

not sure about their China policy specifically but this should be a more visible US policy shift than what Bush to Obama was, they need KSA for oil, that unholy alliance will sadly endure.

I doubt he goes the neocon way and continues current policies, Assad will probably stay if he's friendly to US interests and if they can find common ground with the Russians.

Who cares about his China policy?

We are that strong, love it or leave it.

And the campaign for President in 2020 begins...right now. It will be interesting to see what Democrats -- and Republicans -- will be visiting Iowa and New Hampshire to test the waters, so to speak. The campaign for the presidency never ends.
Pocahontas ?
Simpsons knew it!

SimpsonsTrumpEpisode2000.jpg
much debunked already, that Simpsons episode was aired in late 2015 :)

Good morning folks,my ban just expired,on time to congratulate the US for electing Mr Trump as their 45th President.

A message for @AUz ,my brother who trolled the European section telling us how the US will never elect a right wing populist like us racist Europeans.This is for you man

:rofl:

@Vergennes

:cheesy::rofl:

Getting my tickets for Pakistan I guess :P

To be fair, it was expected that he might win (although everybody thought Hilary as favorite). What REALLY surprised me was that he won Pennsylvania!! Like holy shit!! His message resonated in the rust belt so his victory there wasn't as surprising. But a state like Pennsylvania. Crazy.

Let's see what happens in Europe now btw. I am rooting for Alain Juppe in France to win the nomination and eventually elections.

On cultural front (more important)..left still won last night with major states legalizing Marijuana and what not. Hopefully Trump is a good president and doesnt start needless wars like Bush did.

I respect Trump though. He won fair and square so no qualms there. Hillary won the popular vote btw..:enjoy:

Not surprising to be honest.No jail for Hillary,walls or banns in it.

So if Trump doesn't stop immigration, and does half Islamic immigration in the US, and things keep running the way they are with some changes off course...wouldn't that be a total defeat for alt-right camp hoping to reverse the trends, save their cultures, and blah blah blah

Why btw ?

Because he is moderate, corruptionless, and a smart leader. He isn't batshit crazy like Marine Le Pen or an utter idiot like Sarkozy. He can united France

Moreover, Juppe also respect millions of Muslim French and doesn't talk about stupid burkini bans or urging to feed pork to Muslim kids in order to assimilate them etc etc.

Who are you supporting upcoming elections? Le Pen, Sakozy, or Juppe'

Because he is moderate, corruptionless, and a smart leader. He isn't batshit crazy like Marine Le Pen or an utter idiot like Sarkozy. He can united France

Yeah... a guy that was sentenced by the justice and fled during 3 years to Canada to escape the french justice... lol.

Moreover, Juppe also respect millions of Muslim French and doesn't talk about stupid burkini bans or urging to feed pork to Muslim kids in order to assimilate them etc etc

The same Juppé that has links with the MBs. Be sure that if Juppé is elected,Marine is coming in 2022. (Also for other reasons,but that would be too long to explain.)

Who are you supporting upcoming elections? Le Pen, Sakozy, or Juppe'

The elections are in 5-6,we are currently in primary elections,the one of the center-right is coming (20th and 27th november) and I am rooting for François Fillon,the former PM.
I wasn't too sure,but after following the debates on TV,he was the most convincing one,has the best project of all in my opinion.

I can't wait for all of Killarys douche bag friends move to Canada. I once saw a Jay Z concert. It was unwatchable /listenable. Sure, it's just fine for a leftocrat to get all ghettoed up but conservative.... ? They slap you with some kind of "ist" or "phobe". Racist, sexist....... I just got home from work and the wife and I are hoisting Crown Royals and Heinekens to that filthy pig Killarys @ss-kicking. CHEERS !! :cheers:

Last edited:
I can't wait for all of Killarys douche bag friends move to Canada. I once saw a Jay Z concert. It was unwatchable /listenable. Sure, it's just fine for a leftocrat to get all ghettoed up but conservative.... ? They slap you with some kind of "ist" or "phobe". Racist, sexist....... I just got home from work and the wife and I are hoisting Crown Royals and Heinekens to that filthy pig Killarys ***-kicking. CHEERS !! :cheers:

It was hardly an ***-kicking. It was ridiculously close, and you shouldn't be boasting over a hard fought campaign. Show some respect.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
-Plato

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom