What's new

US Politics

wow.. I'm bit taken aback by FL trend. With 2% counted Trump leading 58 to 30%? Thought this was going to be a tight one & Hillary would nic it!

Spoke too soon the Caterpillar is losing to Hilary

Haha..it's neck & neck now! Could be an early night if Clinton manages to take that one!

Florida? Why would any Latino vote for Trump? He was unpopular to Black folks to begin with, then alienated whatever little Muslim votes there were, and then pi$$ed off the Latinos. Unless Latinos and Blacks stay home, I don't see a Republican President for years.
Trump's downfall will be his own big mouth! He had a real chance. Had it been Biden, instead of Hillary, Trump would be humiliated big time.
But then... the night depends on how many Latinos and Blacks come out. Trump surely has a passionate following--motivated, like Blacks were for Obama in 2008.

One person was killed and at least three others were wounded Tuesday in an active shooting near a polling place in Azusa.

Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Capt. Jeff Scroggin said police were dealing with at least one suspect who was heavily armed.

1478652114747.jpg

1478652148161.jpg

1478652132776.jpg

1478652163661.jpg

1478652176873.jpg

1478652190021.jpg

Trump's downfall will be his own big mouth! He had a real chance.

It was his too lose and it looks like he lost it. CNN projection of Florida is coming soon. He most likely lost it.

Florida? Why would any Latino vote for Trump? He was unpopular to Black folks to begin with, then alienated whatever little Muslim votes there were, and then pi$$ed off the Latinos. Unless Latinos and Blacks stay home, I don't see a Republican President for years.
Trump's downfall will be his own big mouth! He had a real chance. Had it been Biden, instead of Hillary, Trump would be humiliated big time.
But then... the night depends on how many Latinos and Blacks come out. Trump surely has a passionate following--motivated, like Blacks were for Obama in 2008.
& he is not doing bad in some of the swing states either! Florida trend.. Speechless! especially those south & south east part which is full of Latinos & blacks! I think Hillary would be saying rigged instead...:woot:

& he is not doing bad in some of the swing states either! Florida trend.. Speechless! especially those south & south east part which is full of Latinos & blacks! I think Hillary would be saying rigged instead...:woot:

Wait he's winning Florida now. He's losing Florida now. Can the Caterpillar win? Will this be Brexit 2.0

As they said in "Exorcist": "Possible but not likely". But who knows.

Just looked at Bing map, Hillary has 1 possibly 2 states so far, meanwhile Trump is shooting for Mars, probably landing on the moon tonight.

The Sheep did it.

Florida

CLINTON
3,329,176 50

TRUMP
3,135,638 47

(72% Expected Vote Reporting)

Damn...Ohio looking too good for Clinton! Florida + Ohio...job done?

Hillz won Mass, Maryland, Illinois, Rhode Island, Delaware, DC

Caterpillar won Tennessee, Mississippi, Oklahoma

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom