What's new

US Politics

Sure. So, what you actually say is that Russia plays no role on the world stage, and does not have dirty hands. Yes, that is very grown up.

Where did you gather that? I've never said that Russia is free of sin, but don't say that the Americans are angels either. All I'm saying is that you reap what you sow. Whether we like it or not, Trump didn't fall from the sky. He represents a vast segment of the American society. He represents how many Americans feel and think. We can't deny that. It is nasty and ugly and we cannot disguise this hatred in anyway. The blatant hate has come to the forefront and we have to call a spade a spade. Blaming Russia won't conceal the hate-mongering exposed during these election campaigns. The Russians didn't cheer when Mexicans were called rapists. The Russians didn't cheer when Trump mocked a disabled reporter. The Russians didn't cheer when Trump announced a complete ban on Muslims etc. We all know who cheer and support Trump despite such hateful rhetoric.

The Russians are merely returning the favor now. The Cold War wounds haven't healed and who can even blame them.

Last edited:
So it is ok for America to have opinion on all the countries, can attack them, overthrow governments, influence elections or back xyz candidates, sponsor coups etc etc .. but if any other country does that then its TERRORISM ??

So it is ok for America to have opinion on all the countries, can attack them, overthrow governments, influence elections or back xyz candidates, sponsor coups etc etc .. but if any other country does that then its TERRORISM ??

Payback is a b!tch. Today the same country that is crying rivers and accusing others of interference is bearing the brunt of its own doing.

Where did you gather that? I've never said that Russia is free of sin, but don't say that the Americans are angels either. All I'm saying is that you reap what you sow. Whether we like it or not, Trump didn't fall from the sky. He represents a vast segment of the American society. he represents how many Americans feel and think. We can't deny that. It is nasty and ugly and we cannot disguise this in anyway. The blatant hate has come to the forefront and we have to call a spade a spade. Blaming Russia won't conceal the hate-mongering exposed during these election campaigns. Russians didn't cheer when Mexicans were called rapists. Russians didn't cheer when Trump mocked a disabled reporter. Russians didn't cheer when Trump announced a complete ban on Muslims etc.

The Russians are merely returning the favor now. The Cold War wounds haven't healed and who can even blame them.
So now moving from election to US role in the world? Bla. Trump in fact represents a (disappointed) portion of the US electorate that once voted for Ronald Reagan but then had to deal with the fallout of his policies.

WTF are you on about?

So now moving from election to US role in the world? Bla. Trump in fact represents a (disappointed) portion of the US electorate that once voted for Ronald Reagan but then had to deal with the fallout of his policies.

WTF are you on about?

Don't give me that. It is complete BS and you know it. Why do Trump supporters cheer when Mexicans are labelled rapists? Why do Trump supporters cheer when he calls for a complete ban on Muslims? Trump is a guy who claims he doesn't know David Duke. Who is he kidding? Trump supporters are renowned for their hate and racism towards minorities and he caters to their views. These are Americans and not Russians. There are millions of other examples that I could cite which clearly demonstrate that Trump is an absolute jerk. Trump is an abhorrent figure, yet he continues to enjoy mass support from a certain bloc in the US. These people are not aggrieved. That is just BS. They are hateful, vengeful and angry at others for their own shortcomings. That is the bitter truth. These people have been supporting and electing political leaders for years that have ruined their lives. Don't blame this on Russia. There is no justification for the hate and you know it. Russia has nothing to do with the hatred that exists in the US.

Last edited:
. Why do Trump supporters cheer when Mexicans are labelled rapists?Why do Trump supporters cheer when he calls for a complete ban on Muslims?
Because they are male WASPs, whose (present for the older and future for the younger) jobs have been outsourced to other countries, in the Reagan era. So they hurt. And they are equally afraid of women. Micheal More got that right.

There are millions of other examples that I could cite which clearly demonstrate that Trump is an absolute jerk. Trump is an abhorrent figure, yet he continues to enjoy mass support from a certain bloc in the US. These people are not aggrieved. That is just BS. They are hateful, vengeful and angry at others for their own shortcomings. That is the bitter truth. These people have been supporting and electing political leaders for years that have ruined their lives. Don't blame this on Russia. There is no justification for the hate and you know it. Russia has nothing to do with the hatred that exists in the US.
I think, when I said Trump caters to disillusioned Reaganites, that that is exactly what I said. Nevertheless, that doesn't precluded the active interference of Russia with the US electoral process via information warfare tactics. These are two thinks that aren't mutually exclusive (indeed, quite the contrary, the former is a precondition for the latter to have any chance of succes)

Because they are male WASPs, whose (present for the older and future for the younger) jobs have been outsourced to other countries, in the Reagan era. So they hurt. And they are equally afraid of women. Micheal More got that right.

I think, when I said Trump caters to disillusioned Reaganites, that that is exactly what I said. Nevertheless, that doesn't precluded the active interference of Russia with the US electoral process via information warfare tactics. These are two thinks that aren't mutually exclusive (indeed, quite the contrary, the former is a precondition for the latter to have any chance of succes)

Perhaps a small portion. There is no denying that many Trump supporters are cheering his awful ideas because they unequivocally relate to them. They cheer his insults and slurs towards Mexicans, Muslims, women, disabled people and so forth. I'm not buying that these are merely poor victims robbed of their jobs. They are vile and hateful creatures. Like I said, they are responsible for electing their own leaders. It was all dandy back then, but today everyone is reaping the harvest. Blaming others including Russia won't cut it.

There is absolutely no denying that Russia is cashing in and I say why not? Remember that the US is responsible for balkanizing and waging a Cold War against Russia. Russia and the US aren't the best of buddies to put it mildly. Yes, Russia would gladly interfere and support their man. Besides, can't we accuse the US of interfering in the elections of other nations? Russia is naturally going to support the guy which it deems as most favorable. Makes perfect sense. The US is renowned for overthrowing regimes and occupying nations because they are a threat to their interests. Russia is just hacking computer systems. I think we need to make that distinction.

Last edited:
LMAO I'm scared of Trump? He is a God sent to me. We have been waiting for someone like Trump forever. Trump is the true face of America and its hypocritical ways. Trump will do things to your country that even China and Russia combined couldn't have imagined. Elect him and get humiliated. I don't care.
No, you do not. If Trump lives up to his own hype, he is going to be a nightmare for people like you. If Trump lives up to his promise and campaign slogan, America is going to run roughshod over whatever pissant country you are living in and there is not going to be a damn thing your country can do about it. We brought down the Soviet Union and changed China. No one can claim that credit, son. US humiliated ? By who ?

Stop judging me.
Why ? For as long as you have been on this forum, you have no problems judging US and the Americans here. Now you are going to get a taste of your own medicine, little man.

I wasn't talking about the FBI working with FSB, that's just your imagination. As for Trump working with FSB, I didn't say that either. I pointed out that Russia is actively interfering, in a varietyof ways. But that is a point lost on you, because you're too busy being partisan, in an election you can't even vote in (but then again, you're not much for democratic process anyway, right? So how come you spend so much time on this?)
You quoted (and edited, of course) my original post where i quoted the Democrat Campaign Manager who clearly stated the FBI was involved in a conspiracy with the "KGB", i never mentioned anything about the FSB. So i think you veered of track, not me. Next time don't randomly quote people out of context and then not expect different answers.

Last edited:
Clinton Medias' Hypocrisy (WaPo):
Before: Comey was "doing his job" when he absolved HRC.

Now: He's "damaging our Democracy" by reopening the investigation in light of new potential evidence.

post_on_comey_hillary_then_and_now_10-31-16[1].jpg

Last edited:
No, you do not. If Trump lives up to his own hype, he is going to be a nightmare for people like you. If Trump lives up to his promise and campaign slogan, America is going to run roughshod over whatever pissant country you are living in and there is not going to be a damn thing your country can do about it. We brought down the Soviet Union and changed China. No one can claim that credit, son. US humiliated ? By who ?

Why ? For as long as you have been on this forum, you have no problems judging US and the Americans here. Now you are going to get a taste of your own medicine, little man.

Yes, I do. LMAO bring it on dude. LOL No one is afraid of Trump the lunatic. A guy who insults Muslims, Mexicans, women and disabled people. That is your potential president and you seem so proud. Disgusting to say the least. First things first though. You get your ugly fat a$$ out there to elect Trump and have a happy meal while you at it. LOL We won't have to do anything at all because each day Trump will humiliate and destroy your country little by little. Slowly and painfully. Just wait and see. His words have already caused so much controversy and division. Just imagine what his presidency will do to your country.

My country doesn't even piss on your hate mongering country. You are only good at waging wars and destroying other nations. Your history is filled with treachery. LMAO You are the creator of ISIS according to Trump's own admission. You are only good at ridiculing and blaming others for your own failures. Everyone is guilty in your book. Mexicans, Muslims and black African Americans. You are a citizen of a country that doesn't spare a Pakistani American Muslim soldier who gave his life for your country. No, instead you trample on his dead soul by ridiculing his sacrifices. His parents have to stand in front of the world to set the record straight. You mass spy on your people and the entire world. Edward Snowden has to flee for his life after exposing the truth to the world. What does that even say about you? You are in no position to lecture anyone. Have some darn shame you pathetic being. Yes, you are a disgrace and the irony is that you are too blind to see it.

LMAO at we brought down the Soviet Union! With the help of your Jihadi brothers who are today wreaking havoc all over the place. Splendid job!

You changed China? Fvck off. China doesn't even piss on you. China hasn't changed one iota and the paranoia shown by your pathetic leaders on a daily basis is enough testimony. Stop inventing stuff. The world isn't crazy.

I'm not judging the Americans. Stop believing in your conspiracy tales you pathetic insecure being. I'm solely criticizing hypocritical US policies which adversely affect the rest of the world. I denounce your arrogance which is at full display every single day. Not even this forum is spared from your disgraceful behavior. Learn to differentiate between judging someone and criticism. I know you lack the judgement, but still have a try.

Last edited:
the-wall-street-journal-logo.png

Grifters-in-Chief
The Clintons don’t draw lines between their ‘charity’ and personal enrichment.

BN-QM679_PW1028_GR_20161027165700.jpg

Hillary and Bill Clinton in New York City, Sept. 22, 2014. PHOTO: GETTY IMAGES

By KIMBERLEY A. STRASSEL
Oct. 27, 2016 7:26 p.m. ET

In an election season that has been full of surprises, let’s hope the electorate understands that there is at least one thing of which it can be certain: A Hillary Clinton presidency will be built, from the ground up, on self-dealing, crony favors, and an utter disregard for the law.

This isn’t a guess. It is spelled out, in black and white, in the latest bombshell revelation from WikiLeaks. It comes in the form of a memo written in 2011 by longtime Clinton errand boy Doug Band,who for years worked simultaneously at the Clinton Foundation and at the head of his lucrative consulting business, Teneo.

It is astonishingly detailed proof that the Clintons do not draw any lines between their “charitable” work, their political activity, their government jobs or (and most important) their personal enrichment. Every other American is expected to keep these pursuits separate, as required by tax law, anticorruption law and campaign-finance law. For the Clintons, it is all one and the same—the rules be damned.

The memo came near the end of a 2011 review by law firm Simpson Thacher & Bartlett into Clinton Foundation practices. Chelsea Clinton had grown concerned about the audacious mixing of public and private, and the review was designed to ensure that the foundation didn’t lose its charitable tax status. Mr. Band, Teneo boss and epicenter of what he calls “ Bill Clinton, Inc.,” clearly felt under assault and was eager to brag up the ways in which his business had concurrently benefited the foundation, Clinton political causes and the Clinton bank account. The memoed result is a remarkably candid look at the sleazy inner workings of the Clinton grifters-in-chief.

The cross-pollination is flagrant, and Mr. Band gives example after example of how it works. He and his partner Declan Kelly (a Hillary Clinton fundraiser whom Mrs. Clinton rewarded by making him the State Department’s special envoy to Northern Ireland) buttered up their clients with special visits to Bill’s home and tête-à-tête golf rounds with the former president. They then “cultivated” these marks ( Coca-Cola, Dow Chemical, UBS) for foundation dollars, and then again for high-dollar Bill Clinton speeches and other business payouts.

Teneo’s incestuous behavior also included Mrs. Clinton’s State Department. The Band memo boasts that Mr. Kelly (while he was Mrs. Clinton’s State envoy) introduced the then-head of UBS Wealth Management, Bob McCann, to Bill Clinton at an American Ireland Fund event in 2009. “Mr. Kelly subsequently asked Mr. Mccann [sic] to support the Foundation, which he did . . . Mr. Kelly also encouraged Mr. Mccann [sic] to invite President Clinton to give several paid speeches, which he has done,” reads Mr. Band’s memo. UBS ultimately paid Bill $2 million.

American Ireland Fund meanwhile became a Teneo client, and made Mr. Kelly (of former State envoy fame) a trustee, where he “ensured that the AIF is a significant donor to the Foundation.” AIF then bestowed upon Mrs. Clinton a major award on her final trip to Northern Ireland in 2012, in an event partly sponsored by . . . Teneo.

Not that this is all one way. Mr. Band let slip just how useful all these arrangements were for Teneo, too, when he backhandedly apologized in the memo for hosting 15 client meetings in a hotel room rented by the Clinton Global Initiative.

The memo removes any doubt that the foundation is little more than an unregistered super PAC working on the Clintons’ behalf. Donors to the charity are simultaneously tapped to give Bill speech requests and other business arrangements, including the $3.5 million he was paid annually to serve as “honorary chairman” of Laureate International Universities. Mr. Band’s memo also notes his success at getting donors to “support candidates running for office that President Clinton was supporting.”

It’s now 2016 and Bill’s most favorite candidate is running for the presidency. There’s no question foundation donors are being “leveraged” for Mrs. Clinton.

Mr. Band wants credit in the memo for prodding existing foundation donors to pony up more money, though the donation statistics he provides paint a different picture. By and large, donations to the foundation begin to spike dramatically in 2009 and 2010. Mr. Band didn’t form Teneo until 2011. What was happening in 2009? Mrs. Clinton was sworn in as one of the most powerful politicians on the planet.

The obvious question is where are the prosecutors? (For that matter, where is Lois Lerner when you need her?) Any nonprofit lawyer in America knows the ironclad rule of keeping private enrichment away from tax-exempt activity, for the simple reason that mixing the two involves ripping off taxpayers. Every election lawyer in the country lives in fear of stepping over the lines governing fundraising and election vehicles. The Clintons recognize no lines.

Here’s the lasting takeaway: The Clintons spent their White House years explaining endless sleazy financial deals, and even capping their exit with a scandal over whether Bill was paid to pardon financier Marc Rich. They know the risks. And yet they geared up the foundation and these seedy practices even as Mrs. Clinton was making her first bid for the presidency. They continued them as she sat as secretary of state. They continue them still, as she nears the White House.

This is how the Clintons operate. They don’t change. Any one who pulls the lever for Mrs. Clinton takes responsibility for setting up the nation for all the blatant corruption that will follow.

Write to kim@wsj.com.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom