What's new

US plans to build up military presence in Persian Gulf after Iraq exit

True, but something is stopping them attacking Iran right? they wanted to attack them for 32 years now. if it was so easy and Iran did not stand a chance then they would had done it a long time ago.
Actually Saddam kept USA busy. Now he is gone.

Never ever assume that USA has no plans for Iran. From the minor hints available, those plans are frightening. Another 'Shock and Awe' in the making.

Whats the problem with the US governing body, most of its people do not want their soldiers to be present any where in the world exept in thier country and the US government constantly and consistantly ignores its people. For sure some day like "occupy wall street" protest we are going to have "occupy White house"

Actually Saddam kept USA busy. Now he is gone.

Never ever assume that USA has no plans for Iran. From the minor hints available, those plans are frightening. Another 'Shock and Awe' in the making.

Its a plan that means usa had to wait for 32 years till they are on a brink of collapse then attack Iran....is it just me or is there a flaw in their plan.

Its a plan that means usa had to wait for 32 years till they are on a brink of collapse then attack Iran....is it just me or is there a flaw in their plan.
Brother, USA is not on the brink of collapse. Not even close.

united-states-gdp-growth-rate.png

Also, be thankful to Allah Almighty that your nation remained safe up till now.

Trust me, nobody enjoys events like these:

bombing-baghdad-iraq-shock-and-awe.jpg

But how will they ever sort their debt out? they cant bomb that can they.
They have plans for it too. It will take time though.

And if you think that USA is doing bad, then you need to pay attention to Japan as a change.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom