What's new

US planned to bomb Britain in 1930

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
'US planned to attack Britain in 1930'

5210045-3d-illustration-of-a-drab-green-aerial-bomb-sitting-on-top-of-a-glossy-united-states-flag-on-a-refle.jpg

WASHINGTON: United States had planned to attack Britain with massive bombings and chemical weapons in 1930, a mere nine years before the outbreak of World War Two, a secret US government's document revealed.

According to the document, US drew up proposals specifically aimed at eliminating all British land forces in Canada and the North Atlantic, thus destroying Britain's trading ability and bringing the country to its knees.

The document also revealed that $57m was allocated for building secret airfields on Canadian border - to launch attack on British land forces based there.

The secret plan was signed by General Douglas MacArthur. The plans, revealed in a Channel 5 documentary, were one of a number of military contingency plans drawn up against a number of potential enemies.

US planned to attack Britain in 1930

;)

:lol:Was US going to celebrate failure again just as it did for losing to Great Britain in Canada when US attacked Canada and lost terribly.

Its on a UK paper too

How America planned to destroy BRITAIN in 1930 with bombing raids and chemical weapons | Mail Online

Imagine what the world would have been like if Japan and USA collaborated to eliminate British influence from South -East Asia.

Yaaaaaa. Pearl Harbor would never have happened. Japan would still be occupying Manchuria. China would not have a UNSC permanent membership today. No Hiroshima/Nagasaki. MacArthur would not be called the hero of Philippines. There would have been one unified Korea under US/Japanese control/influence. Netaji Subhash Bose would have been India's first Prime Minister.

So many cool possibilities.

Again proves that US is a black sheep , For ages since their creation they are planning to destroy other countries just to maintain their hegemony .For them one single concept prevails US to be the only country left in the world

From Japan to vietnam to soviet union to afghanistan to iraq to libya and to many other un-listed countries only US was innocent rest were all warmongering countries lol

its an old saying both the friendship and the enmity with US is hazardous for health so avoid both , otherwise be ready to be tagged as ..... and be ready to be bombed

Every six weeks we have a thread like this. "U.S. has drawn up plans to nuke Nepal!!!!" and similar.

What these are - and it is very simple - are either wargaming exercises, or in more rare cases, contingency plans.

The peace-time military can become stagnant and boring, and to keep planners and commanders sharp, they draw up scenarios that have zero basis in geopolitical reality, but are simply designed to test things like logistics, tactical control, overall strategic planning. "How would we move three divisions across a hostile sea or area? How do we feed and supply them?" And the lessons learned in these exercises can one day pay dividends in similar, real-world situations.

It doesn't matter who the enemy is, or how ridiculous the scenario. We have "plans" to attack or defend just about any area and/or every nation. It doesn't mean that it is going to be executed.

The documentary that I saw on this a few days ago was actually emphasising that this was one of the rare occasions where the decline empire and the rising empires did not end up having a war

Hi,

It is all about trade and control----lack of oppurtunity and deceptive ways in trading practises creates bitterness----.

The documentary that I saw on this a few days ago was actually emphasising that this was one of the rare occasions where the decline empire and the rising empires did not end up having a war

Sure they had a war. It was against the Germans and their allies for control of Europe.

The thing is, anglophones are one people. The fact they are split among half a dozen "nations" just shows not even the British like the British. My grandfather was Scots. I never even heard the Irish have such nasty things to say about Saxons!

By the way, the British had contingency plans at the same time for invading US. My favorite involved Britain allying with the "pacific" sea power, and having Japan take out Pearl Harbor!

And a reflexive moment of Celtic/Confederate patriotism, here. The Yankees may have gotten their ***** repeatedly kicked on the Plains of Abraham, Quebec, but Andy Jackson "fired his guns and the British started running!"

The Battle Of New Orleans - YouTube

I am amazed how happy the thought of war with the British makes me! Its easier than killing Yankees. (Please forgive an old Unreconstructed, any British, or Yankees)

Back
Top Bottom