What's new

US physically hacks 100,000 foreign computers

Mate been married close to 7 yrs now , now do you understand my need for ****:D

PM me and let me know how to send it over:)

You kind of tie my hand there if you do not have FTP, maybe put it on a torrent?

Who has pr0n on their hdd nowadays. There are streaming sites like xhamster and the likes. It is still a struggle to clean history everytime or you can use incognito. Even better is using tor browser. It is multi proxy. They can never find you back. It slows down your spead but it is still better than keeping it on your hdd.

Well, hard drive is for unexpected internet interruption , so you can still watch **** when your internet's down

You kind of tie my hand there if you do not have FTP, maybe put it on a torrent?

Well, hard drive is for unexpected internet interruption , so you can still watch **** when your internet's down
Let me see what i can do:)

well i have close to 800gb , how do i send it:)

Two kids and counting, but since i have been looking at **** since i was 12 why should i stop now:D
wify has no problems with me as long as the kids dont see it:)
:)
You are lucky that you have very good wife. I am single, I wish that I get good wife in future and she should not hesitate if I watch ****..

"We do not use foreign intelligence capabilities to steal the trade secrets of foreign companies on behalf of - or give intelligence we collect to - US companies to enhance their international competitiveness or increase their bottom line.''

:D
07-minister.jpg

U.S. has every right to monitor the internet users, U.S. MUST remain superpower at any cost possible. And if for that to be realized (what am I saying, U.S. is already a superpower) your privacy must be ruined, then TOO BAD for you. :)
I don't even know why people are butthurt over the surveillance? Nobody cares about your **** habits, at least not until you start preaching nonsense.

I will be taking similar courses pretty soon. Let's see if hacking is going to be interesting to learn or not.

@jhungary

Try to save videos in server like dropbox? Also, inviting more members to dropbox can increase your Gigabytes. I have increased up to 51 GB. I don't like the idea of storing **** when you have wife to have fun with. Heck, have another wife if you are bored with your first wife.

Well if the hack into my comp they will find one of the largest **** collections out there:D
And i hope they won,t be able to hack your computer webcam and record your videos when you masturbate after watching **** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom