What's new

US physically hacks 100,000 foreign computers

Two kids and counting, but since i have been looking at **** since i was 12 why should i stop now:D
wify has no problems with me as long as the kids dont see it:)

Wow you have a great wife :woot:

I just don't understand why someone who is married and presumably has regular sex would need to look at ****.

The only reason I may ever get married is to get off my addiction to ****. Otherwise there is no point :undecided:

I don't need it all, got no time to watch it all anyway, wife is out now but will be back end of this month, maybe just 2 or 3 G is enough...

Just try xhamster or xvideos.

I just don't understand why someone who is married and presumably has regular sex would need to look at ****.

The only reason I may ever get married is to get off my addiction to ****. Otherwise there is no point :undecided:

The longer you got married, the less sex you will have, that's the golden rule, to a point you either give up or look for outside help...

Both hamster, xvideo or red tube is full of virus dude...

The longer you got married, the less sex you will have, that's the golden rule, to a point you either give up or look for outside help...

Thanks dude. I am not confused anymore. I am never getting married.

Both hamster, xvideo or red tube is full of virus dude...

Really ? Never had a problem with it.

Lol, just do what everybody else's doing, just go have an affair, no need to pay for sex....

Or you can always do it yourselves...

Really ? Never had a problem with it.

Well virus, worm and spyware filled those website.

Mate been married close to 7 yrs now , now do you understand my need for ****:D

I don't need it all, got no time to watch it all anyway, wife is out now but will be back end of this month, maybe just 2 or 3 G is enough...
PM me and let me know how to send it over:)

Yet to reach a TB but am getting there , i dont have much time as i am busy :)
I wonder by any chance do you happen to have a FTP server that i can peek into??:D:D:D

BTW distribution of **** in india is illegal right??but not possesing and watching....
Thanks for the advice bro. Eye opening.
you know you could install virtualbox(VBox) in your computer and install any linux distro in the Vbox ,from where you could browse those sites without having to worry about malware and stuff....you don`t even have to worry about clearing history or cache or anything...:enjoy:

we all r sooo getting infarctions:angry:

Last edited:
I got "Nailin Palin" on my hd ... Is tht bad NSA gonna catch me or somethin? :undecided: :what:

I wonder by any chance do you happen to have a FTP server that i can peek into??:D:D:D

BTW distribution of **** in india is illegal right??but not possesing and watching....

you know you could install virtualbox(VBox) in your computer and install any linux distro in the Vbox ,from where you could browse those sites without having to worry about malware and stuff....you don`t even have to worry about clearing history or cache or anything...:enjoy:

we all r sooo getting infarctions:angry:

No mate no ftp server, and yes its illegal :D

18 Again Vaginal Tightening Cream

^ :angel: :angel: :angel: :enjoy: :enjoy: :enjoy:

For those who are loosing interest ;)
Thats sick man :woot::woot::woot::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Who has pr0n on their hdd nowadays. There are streaming sites like xhamster and the likes. It is still a struggle to clean history everytime or you can use incognito. Even better is using tor browser. It is multi proxy. They can never find you back. It slows down your spead but it is still better than keeping it on your hdd.

You guys are done for. We do not care about the mobos or the hard drives. If you have a US/Western designed processor and memory, your PC belongs to US. In every processor/memory product, there are redundant arrays...

Redundant array of independent memory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A redundant array of independent memory (RAIM) [1] is a design feature found in certain computers' main random access memory. RAIM utilizes additional memory modules and stripingalgorithms to protect against the failure of any particular module and keep the memory system operating continuously.
But so it appears...

We know where you are, everything you do, and go.

Muwhahaha...!!!

Back
Top Bottom