What's new

US, Pakistan to re-establish ‘Full Partnership’!!!

United

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
rawImage.jpg

Two nations keen to revamp ties after years of tensions​

Islamabad: The United States and Pakistan agreed yesterday to re-establish a “full partnership”, hoping to end years of acrimony over US drone strikes on Pakistani soil, the raid that killed Osama Bin Laden and other grievances.
“We are here to speak honestly with each other, openly about any gaps that may exist that we want to try to bridge,” US Secretary of State John Kerry said during an unannounced visit to Islamabad. “Our people deserve that we talk directly.”
Besides the killing of Bin Laden in a Pakistani town by US Navy SEALs in 2011, bilateral ties have also been severely strained by Pakistan’s support for Taliban insurgents fighting Western troops in Afghanistan as well as a Nato air attack in which 24 Pakistani soldiers were killed.
Both sides are now keen to overcome the grievances and start afresh, a shift in priorities they hope is possible with a new government in Pakistan and a new secretary of state in the United States.
With Pakistan’s economy badly in need of support and the United States keen on smoothly withdrawing most of its troops from neighbouring Afghanistan next year, both sides will see positives in repairing the relationship.
Speaking after talks with Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in Islamabad, Kerry - who as a senator sponsored legislation to provide $7 billion (Dh25.7 billion) in assistance to Pakistan over five years — said the two countries were serious about overcoming past irritants.

US, Pakistan to re-establish

It seems as if even prayers can't change the bad time of Pakistan .... :no: :no:

NO CHANCE..... US destablize... Demoralize.... Defame... Pakitan Military and ISI... and its people from last 10 years.. promoting OUR ENEMY "India" Everywhere... supporting them...

No possibility... these are only WORDS nothing else more.... We have COMPLETELY Different Objectives, Stance and Theory....

any guesses on next unilateral raids or salala like attacks in pakistan?

ego-face expression from John Kerry tell all. He look very confident and likely believe to try new bridge. Keep trying.

He is a criminal, as much as I'd like to a good beating, his punishment I leave to God.
He'll be asked to pay for his sins eventually.

How he criminal? He received more than 80% popular votes from majority and all of us. I don't understand why he still shake hand with Kerry.

How he criminal? He received more than 80% popular votes from majority and all of us.

Well so goes the saying: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

He is a criminal, corruption is not something we should live with, it is akin to thievery. Plus his antics many which aren't so explicitly criminal still makes me despise him.

How he criminal? He received more than 80% popular votes from majority and all of us. I don't understand why he still shake hand with Kerry.

Until now we can't be a %100 sure that the elections were legitimate, we also can't claim that the elections were illegitimate. Nawaz Shrief is a cancerous creature who has been stealing from Pakistan for ages.

Well so goes the saying: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

He is a criminal, corruption is not something we should live with, it is akin to thievery. Plus his antics many which aren't so explicitly criminal still makes me despise him.

You aren't the only one, I wish that Imran Khan won the elections, I was bidding so hard on him.

Until now we can't be a %100 sure that the elections were legitimate, we also can't claim that the elections were illegitimate. Nawaz Shrief is a cancerous creature who has been stealing from Pakistan for ages.

There was rigging and the election weren't at all by the book, hardly any candidacies were rejected even with the hordes of fake degrees, previous corruption cases and records.

Even so, the result would have been the same on a national level. Pakistanis are foolish anyway.
There are those that are wise, learn about something without having to suffer first, then there are normal folk like us, they learn from their mistakes, albeit learning the hard way. Pakistanis, we don't learn until it is absolutely necessary, we learn when we have nowhere left to go.

WHAT the hell kind of FULL PARTNERSHIP requires re-establishing ?

See the paradigm here

Back
Top Bottom