What's new

US-Pakistan Relations - Do we really need each other ?

Good diplomatic relations with every country is foreign policy objective
We don't prefer isolation

Has ever Pk existed without cooperating with USA ?
This can be said about so many countries, mostly third world countries but is also about 2nd world countries as well.

Engage Russia.

Stay away from JudeoChristian alliances. As they will never be your friend.

Hum? Since you brought religion into this my good man, could you please explain to me ...
why an alliance with people of the Book would be worst or less possible than one with ...
the remains of a ruthlessly God-less autocratic system, that failed I may add; I'm confused?

To comeback to central topic, I'd say that initially, the US needed Pakistan. With the warm-up
between Washington and New Dehli based on common distrust of China, Pakistan, too close
to the last an too opposed to its South-East neighbour is drifting away in importance?
That ties in to Paksanity's post #30. Proper diplomacy is supposed to help keep your balance
when the winds are swaying, pretty much as the boom does for a tightrope walker ...

Good day all, Tay.

Hum? Since you brought religion into this my good man, could you please explain to me ...
why an alliance with people of the Book would be worst or less possible than one with ...
the remains of a ruthlessly God-less autocratic system, that failed I may add; I'm confused?

To comeback to central topic, I'd say that initially, the US needed Pakistan. With the warm-up
between Washington and New Dehli based on common distrust of China, Pakistan, too close
to the last an too opposed to its South-East neighbour is drifting away in importance?
That ties in to Paksanity's post #30. Proper diplomacy is supposed to help keep your balance
when the winds are swaying, pretty much as the boom does for a tightrope walker ...

Good day all, Tay.
Russian history does not start with the Bolshevik coup. It goes back ...read their history...they are orthodox Christians...not Judeo-Christians...the Tsar did not accept any Israelite sovereignty in the Holy Land when the idea of creating a Jewish homeland was being floated around in the early part of the 20th C.

The Russians post the conquest of Constantinople considered themselves the spiritual heirs of the Romans Empire...read and watch Imran Hosein to understand more...

Russia is returning to her Orthodox roots...and they who wish to rule the world from Israel hate this....

OK! Still a religious preference there but a clear one! Thanks for the precision!

And good evening to you, Tay.

I think PK should kick USA out & sit in China's lap .....this after reading the comments on thread .

Back
Top Bottom