What's new

US-Pak relations: Escalating tensions spur diplomatic frenzy

China is still an "emerging power", we still need many more years before we are ready for the big time.

Pakistan's best bet right now, is to join the SCO and focus more on things like Gwadar port and KKH. When Pakistan becomes a vital lifeline to China's economy, that will ensure a de-facto defence alliance, even without it being properly formalized.

For a true defence pact, it will have to wait until China has properly emerged as a global power.

What is taking so long for SCO in accepting Pakistan?

What is taking so long for SCO in accepting Pakistan?

Brother, these things take a long time. UNSC reform for example is likely to take 5-10 years or longer.

If we are lucky, we should be able to enter new members in the SCO much sooner than that.

There is another problem, India is also trying to join the SCO with the help of Russia. They might be able to cause problems for us, and delay the process even further.

Also, the SCO is not a military alliance like NATO is. It is a mutual security organization, mostly to do with border security and energy security.

Look who's calling Nepal a 'small country'! :laugh:

Nepal is not even 1/8th of Pakistan's size.

SCABureau_450.jpg

However, we should strengthen our friendship with Nepal, because we have a common enemy and thats india.

Pakistan should rely on nobdy it can get 7-8 crore armed soldier in just a couple of minutes.... freakin heck count 35+ frm my family.... along rgps,lmg,snipers,assault rifles n grenades...... :))

each street will be hell for any invader..... n none would go back alive.

Pakistan should rely on nobdy it can get 7-8 crore armed soldier in just a couple of minutes.... freakin heck count 35+ frm my family.... along rgps,lmg,snipers,assault rifles n grenades...... :))

each street will be hell for any invader..... n none would go back alive.

True. Almost everyone in Pakistan has an AK-47 now days and is ready to fight. Even my 16 year old cousin in Lahore has an AK-47.

If Americans can not defeat a few hundred Afghans with AK-47's. How can they defeat the 5th largest army of the 6th most populated country on earth?

And how will they get their supplies. Through Iran :fie:

True. Almost everyone in Pakistan has an AK-47 now days and is ready to fight. Even my 16 year old cousin in Lahore has an AK-47.

If Americans can not defeat a few hundred Afghans with AK-47's. How can they defeat the 5th largest army of the 6th most populated country on earth?

And how will they get their supplies. Through Iran :fie:
before the us invasion it used to sell for just 14,000.... now abt 1 lac..... freakin american :)...

ive just ordered 3 more of them....

A man with an ak or m-4 is a happy man..lol

Pakistan has nuclear weapons. That alone is enough to scare off America.

Remember what America did for their new friend Georgia, when Russia invaded them in 2008? Nothing.

Even North Korea can scare off America, with it's one or two fission bombs. They sunk the warship of an American ally (South Korea), and used artilery bombardment on a South Korean island. Not to mention going against America and getting nukes in the first place.

America has threatened North Korea a thousand times, but despite constant and lethal attacks from North Korea against a close US ally (South Korea), America has done nothing.

Pakistan on the other hand, has the 6th largest population in the world, and is also a significant nuclear and military power. The Pakistani leaders should break off their alliance with America, and go their own way, I'm sure the Pakistani people want this as well.

Remember what America did for their new friend Georgia, when Russia invaded them in 2008? Nothing.

Even North Korea can scare off America, with it's one or two fission bombs. They sunk the warship of an American ally (South Korea), and used artilery bombardment on a South Korean island. Not to mention going against America and getting nukes in the first place.

America has threatened North Korea a thousand times, but despite constant and lethal attacks from North Korea against a close US ally (South Korea), America has done nothing.

Pakistan on the other hand, has the 6th largest population in the world, and is also a significant nuclear and military power. The Pakistani leaders should break off their alliance with America, and go their own way, I'm sure the Pakistani people want this as well.

China being a victim to imperialism, and also a close ally are reasons why Pakistanis want government to acknowledge China officially as an ally. We can trust China. The thing is that our corrupted officials don't represent the people and their wishes. This is the main problem in Pakistan.

^a beautiful statement from our brother, you know today my collegues(Chinese) and I had a great time discussions.

:china::pakistan:

China being a victim to imperialism, and a close ally is what most Pakistanis want. We can trust China. The thing is that our corrupted officials don't represent the people and their wishes. This is the main problem in Pakistan.

You're right, we have been a great victim of their Imperialism. We were humilated and enslaved by the Western powers + Japan for two centuries. This is what we call our "Century of Humilation".

We fought back, by establishing the PRC in 1949, and pushing American forces (plus 16 of their allies) completely out of North Korea. Then China along with Russia supported North Vietnam to once again push the American forces out.

Now look at China. We were slaves for two centuries, yet today no one will dare to invade us, or even to threaten to invade us. Pakistan can follow in our footsteps, I have no doubt about this. There is no need to fight America directly, they have never dared to fight a nuclear power in the first place. All you need are strong leaders, that can tell America to stay out.

Plenty of mental masturbation going on by arm chair generals and by Govt. of Pakistan of course.

Lage raho.

You're right, we have been a great victim of their Imperialism. We were humilated and enslaved by the Western powers + Japan for two centuries. This is what we call our "Century of Humilation".

We fought back, by establishing the PRC in 1949, and pushing American forces (plus 16 of their allies) completely out of North Korea. Then China along with Russia supported North Vietnam to once again push the American forces out.

Now look at China. We were slaves for two centuries, yet today no one will dare to invade us, or even to threaten to invade us. Pakistan can follow in our footsteps, I have no doubt about this. There is no need to fight America directly, they have never dared to fight a nuclear power in the first place. All you need are strong leaders, that can tell America to stay out.

I don't want communism within our country, because we are a very religious people. However, most of us do respect the Chinese for not being slaves and I wish our leaders would have the courage to leave their western comfort zones.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom