What's new

US offers THAAD Ballistic Missile Defence to India

Who is the real USA ally, Pakistan or India?
How about China? You have billions in trade with em. No, I'm kidding. US allies are in the west and Australia. Others work for their own interest. India or Russia. If you want the tag ally, Pakistan is better fit for that, given they sport a non-NATO ally status officially, at least.

Holy s.... if true :eek:

So far only Sputnik International reporting this.
told you we know who is our friends and foe .

Kafi kuchh bhi nhi when you have a "nuclear centric" dumb country in your neighbourhood.
We have to control or to destroy their nukes in future to make peace in Indian subcontinent.
make sure to test your vedic weapons before you use it .
kahi aisa na ho hanuman ji bina seat wali cycle pey baith jaye .

I think pakistan should strongy now consider buying S 400 we lack in air defence area it is time to take it on and but atleast few batteries of EU air defence as well

This is classified information about THAAD Deployment. Egyptian Military is having independent Missile Defense Shield and so does the Turkish Military and Arab militaries.

Patriots are already deployed in Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, May be the talks are being held for the deployment of THAAD. Akash batteries can be even deployed in Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.

This is classified information about THAAD Deployment. Egyptian Military is having independent Missile Defense Shield and so does the Turkish Military and Arab militaries.

Patriots are already deployed in Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, May be the talks are being held for the deployment of THAAD. Akash batteries can be even deployed in Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
Patriots in Afghanistan? No.

Only armies of both states are enemy, not people, not institutions, not govt.
Indian govt has given MFN status to Pakistan long before.
Yes we want to hang some people from Pakistan bcz of terrorism they did in India. Thats it.
Its your problem if you consider India as your enemy, not mine.
Good morning

Post reported for trolling and trying to derail thread.

Back
Top Bottom