What's new

US new Death toll 2611 in a single day

Does this gives u right to celebrate their death ?
Where did you find me celebrating their death? I definitely don't sympathize with these people, these people willingly put other's lives in danger and have no respect for others. I pray that Allah may guide them on the path of sanity and salvation.

Where did you find me celebrating their death? I definitely don't sympathize with these people, these people willingly put other's lives in danger and have no respect for others. I pray that Allah may guide them on the path of sanity and salvation.
My post was in response to another celebrating death of americans.

My post was in response to another celebrating death of americans.
No one celebrating their death. Death is something should not be celebrated.
We are talking about their stupid policy and those death are by products.

The US propaganda and their people deserve some punishment. As those machines killed 100 times more people around the world.

Compare what US did in Iraq, Afghanistan, ME by and large, Vietnam, Korea, Native Americans, latin America, It's nothing. No worth any sympathy.

from my understanding, the majority of people dying from Covid-19 in the US are people of color, not because they are out partying and not wearing masks, because they are forced to still have to go to work during the pandemic. The Native American population is also getting hit hard. This makes sense, because if middle class whites were dying in big numbers, it would be a huge scandal and would lead to investigations and prosecutions of those who mismanaged the whole tragedy.

Back
Top Bottom