What's new

US new Death toll 2611 in a single day

vi-va

Reaction score
Country
China
1606888843832.png

The US regime's coronavirus biological weapon back fired so hard on itself after it tried to commit genocide against China. Just LMFAO. China needs to stop the counterproductive appeasement nonsense that was used in 2008 to bail out the us (the Caucasian Americans caused the world financial crisis by running a giant financial scam). China was repaid with nothing but back stabbings ever since.

The Caucasian-controlled us regime is the world's largest terrorist group. It's time to cripple it for good to safeguard world peace.

Last edited:
With Americans flouting all the safety measures I would have thought the death toll would by at least 10,000 a day! But it's still a pretty number.

With Americans flouting all the safety measures I would have thought the death toll would by at least 10,000 a day! But it's still a pretty number.
They can't be happier becos the virus is helping America rid of old and useless and spare them federal, the pension fund.

Wow, the United States deserves to be the world's largest superpower, and even the new crown virus supports the United States.hahaha :yahoo: :yahoo:
There is nothing to celebrate. The people dying are common innocent people.

You need to ask US. The death can be prevented but what is US federal doing or what is Trump doing?

Maybe as what I guess, the Trump is doing nothing on purpose to rid his country of old abd useless to save money.

Biden is definitely making amends with china now , such despair i see for american lives

You need to ask US. The death can be prevented but what is US federal doing or what is Trump doing?

Maybe as what I guess, the Trump is doing nothing on purpose to rid his country of old abd useless to save money.
Mistake of Trump and US elite are being paid by common people. But still celebrating death of innocent is not something admirable.

Collective punishment for their voting Dotard , an absolute idiot, in charge.

They vote for Dotard.
They pay the price of having Dotard.
Or they expect the rest ofthe world to pay the price instead of them?
The rest of the world , and China, did not vote for Dotard to be the Dotard of Murica

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Does this gives u right to celebrate their death ?

I agree on the right of anyone who wanted and yearned for Darwin's Award.

:D :D:D

Back
Top Bottom